• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can anyone in their right mind still believe in the big bang theory?

literal visionary

I wasn't referring to that.

well Im trying to describe why its impossible to rip a whole into the fabric of the physical plane, with black wholes n stuff, and why its impossible to travel through time....

what am i supposed to do type in 271+ plus pages of mathematical notes?
Nobody would understand anyways, it would take days for me just to type it in,

literal visionary

Sounds like your plane of existence has experienced a sudden loss in cabin pressure...

well i believe God created everything so this would be logical to me, with the things and evidence I have

of course I would explain it as God created it, because to me all other theories are illogical

literal visionary

literal visionary, why are all other theories illogical to you?

because I have spent my entire life studying the laws of this plane, and when it comes down to it

a;; other theories are illogical to me,

there are hints out there folded down in the crook of the universe and theyve pointed me to the path that Im on
and thats why im here

literal visionary

its hard for me to communicate with people because in my mind I think others already know or understand the certain points that i bing up,

so its like I would n't even know where to start....

like it seems that some people cant comprehend that God never had to come into existence

literal visionary

What in these laws made you consider other theories illogical?

because the theories of the world of late do not correlate to laws of this plane

I could sit here and name off a hundred diff examples but somehow I dont think I should even bother

literal visionary

How do they not correlate to the laws of this "plane?"

they just dont
they dont fit together

they are not the right piece of the puzzle

in the end there is only one true answer to every question ever asked
and we as entities have the abilitiy to seek it out, we as a modern race of men have the resources,

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
literal visionary said:
nevermind I dont want to be talking on RF all day long I have to go,
my sheep just had babies,
and one of the babies is rejecting the mother

... sheep cant possibly have more than two at a time. The baby wouldn't "reject" the mother. If anything, the ewe would reject the lamb. If the baby isnt eating, you should try putting its mouth near the nipple and squirting out some milk for it near the baby's mouth.

... just so ya know...

Flappycat

literal visionary said:
what am i supposed to do type in 271+ plus pages of mathematical notes?
I wouldn't read them unless the periods were positioned correctly, and yes. Explain the whole thing, from the bottom to the top, if you wish.

literal visionary

I wouldn't read them unless the periods were positioned correctly, and yes. Explain the whole thing, from the bottom to the top, if you wish.

Well, whenever you can, I'd like to hear your answer to my question.

thats the thing, I have my qualms,

first of all im a artist and I have private reasons i wouldn't want to share my lifes notes with,

secondly i think it would be kind of immoral for me to do so,

Im kind of in a spot here,

... sheep cant possibly have more than two at a time. The baby wouldn't "reject" the mother. If anything, the ewe would reject the lamb. If the baby isnt eating, you should try putting its mouth near the nipple and squirting out some milk for it near the baby's mouth.

... just so ya know...

yeah smarty pants, thats why she just plopped out a little boy and girl sheep
and the baby wasn't recognizing the momma at first because she got left in the puddle and we had to take her in the house because she was shivering so she didn't sit or eat off the mother...
and we did that duh we know about sheeps