• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are we doing post-Brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Ok but the topic here is Brexit. And what the British People, the majority wants.
No they don't - on a day in June 2016 52% of those who voted voted leave

Opinion polls NOW - ie now we understand the deal and all the lies and Project Fear were false - the polls are showing something like 60-40 to Remain.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No they don't - on a day in June 2016 52% of those who voted voted leave

Opinion polls NOW - ie now we understand the deal and all the lies and Project Fear were false - the polls are showing something like 60-40 to Remain.

We owe loyalty to somebody. And life implies a either/or . A choice. Aut/Aut.
Either one is loyal to Britain . Or to the EU.
Tertium non datur.

Altfish

Veteran Member
We owe loyalty to somebody. And life implies a either/or . A choice. Aut/Aut.
Either one is loyal to Britain . Or to the EU.
Tertium non datur.
Loyalty to Britain is doing the best for your country - best for our country is to be a member of the EU

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Loyalty to Britain is doing the best for your country - best for our country is to be a member of the EU
The EU will be considered credible when shady characters like Soros are not allowed in.
If the EU is really a "union of peoples" and not a "financial union", then show it to us
;)

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We have each received on official letter this morning from the british Embassy in Paris detailing what we need to do before the british transition to 3rd world status.

We can all breath again. It seems that the deal (there are apparently more than one) guarantees the kids will still be welcome at school and receive lessons an normal. And we are still covered by state health insurance. The two biggest concerns for ex pat families seem to have been resolved.

We will need a carta de sejour (residency permit) got that, first in the queue. A french driving licence, had one for a couple of years. And a new ehic card.

Phew

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
When I buy fish and chips next year, will the cod be British? I jolly well hope so.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Not sure but i think most cod is Icelandic/north Atlantic but if their passport is valid then no problem

Controlled immigration of cod sounds reasonable, according to the needs of the chip shop industry. But the cod will need medical screening to make sure they're not eel.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Some renaming of road signs ...

3500.jpg