• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are we doing post-Brexit?

Altfish

Veteran Member
From 1st Jan 2021

End of free roaming charges in the EU
We will again need a Green Card - they cost and must be applied for at least a month in advance.
Pet Passports will go - so complications if you want to take Fido with you.
We will have to join a separate line at customs, no more fast track EU lines
The E1.11 card is probably going to go too
More costs for businesses trading with EU

Ooooh, it just gets better

Altfish

Veteran Member
Looking forward to this, starting next week ...

EPjRe_NWkAIj0lz

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
This is where we shall post all the benefits (I fear it'll be a very short thread if it was just that) or promises that are NOT delivered and jobs that go, etc.

Let's start with Liam Fox in October 2017
Liam Fox promises to sign 40 free trade deals the 'second after' Brexit

So, when I wake up on Saturday morning, I can look forward to reading about these deals?

The idea, I thought, was for Britain to have more internal control over its economic growth. How is that going?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This is where we shall post all the benefits (I fear it'll be a very short thread if it was just that) or promises that are NOT delivered and jobs that go, etc.

Let's start with Liam Fox in October 2017
Liam Fox promises to sign 40 free trade deals the 'second after' Brexit

So, when I wake up on Saturday morning, I can look forward to reading about these deals?

First benefit is we'll have a prime minister instead of 5 presidents one of which elects their own business buddies,that's a good start.