• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality

Mr Cheese

Homosexuality

Its evil
Its good
Its got big fluffy round balls

Why are people obscessed with it?

Why the need to rant and rave here about it?
You dont like it? :clap
You like it? :clap

:sarcastic Isnt there better things to discuss rather than another person's sexuality?
Is there something wrong with heterosexuals that insist on obscessing about it?

Now I understand, straight guys like lesbians....for obvious reasons...

but uh...

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
People are often unaware that they're feeding their hunger for things that are prurient and salacious under the guise of prudence and morality.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Straight guys like lesbians, and straight girls love gay guys. :D (not always, but a lot of the gay guys I've met are really nice. Except that one guy...)

Nanda

Polyanna
Not to mention the fact that a lot of women are turned on by the prospect of two guys getting it on.

S-word

Homosexuality

Its evil
Its good
Its got big fluffy round balls

Why are people obscessed with it?

Why the need to rant and rave here about it?
You dont like it? :clap
You like it? :clap

:sarcastic Isnt there better things to discuss rather than another person's sexuality?
Is there something wrong with heterosexuals that insist on obscessing about it?

Now I understand, straight guys like lesbians....for obvious reasons...

but uh...

Why are you so obscessed with homosexuality?

Why do you feel the need to rant and rave here about it and have created this thread in order to do so?
Do you like it?
Or don't you like it?

Surely there's better things to discuss rather than another person's sexuality?

When you say, "Is there something wrong with heterosexuals that insist on obscessing about it?" are you suggesting that you are homosexual?

Last edited:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I've found that the ones that have the biggest problem with homosexuals are the guys that claim to be straight but have an occasional "gay" thought. They then do this overkill of hatred to gay people and it proves (to themselves only) that they are straight. Of course you have the straight guys that think that every gay and bisexual males wants in their pants. The first scenario is usually in younger straight guys. The latter of the two is more common among the 50+ crowd.

blackout

Violet.
I think straight guys in general feel more threatened by homosexuality
than straight females do of lesbian relationships.

I guess guys feel it somehow threatens their masculinity.
But lol... what could be more masculine than two guys? :D

I really think that people are only threatened by it
because they are raised or indoctrinated to feel threatened by it.

There is obviously nothing REALLY threatening
about people loving one another, and sharing their lives together.

MissAlice

I think straight guys in general feel more threatened by homosexuality
than straight females do of lesbian relationships.

I really think that people are only threatened by it
because they are raised or indoctrinated to feel threatened by it.

There is obviously nothing REALLY threatening
about people loving one another, and sharing their lives together.

So true.

You hear so many guys go ape crazy over the idea of being hit on by a gay man and I've been hit on so many times by women. Doesn't bother me a bit except when women act agressively just like your typical guy who thinks it's ok to scream or inappropriately hit on a woman as if she were a plate of meat.

Normally I'd say they feel threatened by a big burly guy but not all gay men are big and burly and not all women are small, petite and feminine. So it may be more of a cultural thing than just a gender issue.

I wonder how the ancient hetero-greeks handled them homo-sapients in the army....:p

Draka

Wonder Woman
Personally, I don't care if someone is gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, transgendered, monogamous or polyamorous. I only care that people are people and as such all people should have the same rights and be treated with the same respect across the board. If certain people are unwilling to extend that respect and honor those rights, then those are the ones I have problems with.

Venatoris

I can't argue with that. I went to a catholic high school where half of the football team was gay. Nothing ****** them off more than the effeminate portrayal of gay men on TV.

I still don't understand that fear. More gay men only means more available women for me, right? I might anger members of the gay community by saying this but on a few occasions I have gone to a gay bar so guys would buy me drinks before going to another bar to meet women. I got the idea from a friend and it works every time.:D

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I can't argue with that. I went to a catholic high school where half of the football team was gay. Nothing ****** them off more than the effeminate portrayal of gay men on TV.

I still don't understand that fear. More gay men only means more available women for me, right? I might anger members of the gay community by saying this but on a few occasions I have gone to a gay bar so guys would buy me drinks before going to another bar to meet women. I got the idea from a friend and it works every time.:D
Genius!!!

ftv1975

homosexual acts are false statements to the reproduction of life. it is not right to hate gays, but is not right to say that there is no malfuntion in homosexual activity.

Venatoris

homosexual acts are false statements to the reproduction of life. it is not right to hate gays, but is not right to say that there is no malfuntion in homosexual activity.

If you think it affects you as a straight person, I maintain that the malfunction is in your head.:slap:

blackout

Violet.
Who made "homosexual" acts (out to be) "statements to the reproduction of life"?

Does any imbicile think that homosexual relations are (supposed to be) reproductive in nature?

Unless you are trying to make something out to be something it's not
a thing cannot be a malfuction of what it is.

Yes, that does make total sense.
Read again if necessary.