• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality is not natural and is not normality

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
bold empty claims

I think it's a general problem with these debates, people are often stating as fact things which are actually belief, opinion or supposition. I would like to see more use of "IMO", and "I believe" in these discussions. I would also like to see more statements backed up by references which the rest of us can examine.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't use the word "prefer". I said that all women (except cases of anatomic diseases) are anatomically apt to have vaginal sex.

Very few of them are anatomically apt to have anal sex. period.

Speaking of preferences, the world is full of masochists. so I don't discuss preferences

If a woman is able to have anal sex (and there are entire ****ing websites DEVOTED to women participating and clearly enjoying such acts, hell there are entire groups of women who outright prefer anal sex over vaginal sex. Google them, they exist) then I don't think that you can say they are not anatomically apt to have anal sex. Otherwise such acts would be ****ing impossible (in every sense.)

Missionary position gets boring after a while, amirite ladies (and gents)? Well I suppose unless you are into tantra. Those wonderful ****ers make foreplay look like an Olympic sport!:p:kissingclosed::kissingheart:

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Haha.... If you are saying that a man with a man is normal (which it is not) just because it is part of the natural world, then so is murder normal (which it is not). But no one would say that is was okay to murder.
So how can anyone keep using the excuse that it is natural. It is not. It is neither natural nor normal. You put a bolt and nut together, not two bolts. That just doesn't work.
What do you consider natural? I consider natural as meaning found in nature. You know, the literal dictionary definition.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think it's a general problem with these debates, people are often stating as fact things which are actually belief, opinion or supposition. I would like to see more use of "IMO", and "I believe" in these discussions. I would also like to see more statements backed up by references which the rest of us can examine.
I would settle for more respect for LGBT, myself.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
To say it is a sin is to say it is wrong, which clearly it is. One does not need a diagram to understand what the different body parts a for. Adulterating anything is wrong. This is not difficult.

sin1
sɪn/
noun
noun: sin; plural noun: sins
. an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.
"a sin in the eyes of God"
synonyms: immoral act, wrong, wrongdoing, act of evil/wickedness, transgression, crime, offence, misdeed, misdemeanour, error, lapse, fall from grace;More
A divine law. Meaning within religion.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Everybody is a bigot about something, you might be about that opinion. We all have things we like or don't like.... i advocate living in our own group and then we can leave the heck alone. There are enough problems on this planet without making more. The modern way is to bring everyone together and then ask How can we deal with all these problems (that we have created)
What does this mean?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Here's a question for those of the "it's against anatomy" crowd. If it is so "obviously" and "strongly" against anatomy that "clearly it's an exit," then why does anal stimulation feel really good? If it's so bad, why can it help to intensify an orgasm? How could it ever stimulate an orgasm on it's own? The penis, as well, is an "exit," but I don't see anyone going "eewww" over that.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Here's a question for those of the "it's against anatomy" crowd. If it is so "obviously" and "strongly" against anatomy that "clearly it's an exit," then why does anal stimulation feel really good? If it's so bad, why can it help to intensify an orgasm? How could it ever stimulate an orgasm on it's own? The penis, as well, is an "exit," but I don't see anyone going "eewww" over that.
Because the devil created prostates... As well as dinosaur bones, democrats, and the female orgasm.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I've been thinking, I think homosexuality is natural, collectively the world knows its being over populated, so hence homosexuality, someone has to do it, and only the brave can do it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Everybody is a bigot about something, you might be about that opinion. We all have things we like or don't like.... i advocate living in our own group and then we can leave the heck alone. There are enough problems on this planet without making more. The modern way is to bring everyone together and then ask How can we deal with all these problems (that we have created)

Perhaps you would be happier finding a forum with less diversity than this one, then.