• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality is not natural and is not normality

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Why don't you be the first to set a sterling example of living in your own group by seeking out a forum full of people just like you? You must feel so lonely here.
I think there's a law against that. Something about creating so much moral smugness that it'll collapse into a singularity from which nothing decent(or, you know, light & information) may escape.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I wonder where we bisexuals fit into all of this. Like, can we just hop from one side of the fence to the other whenever we want?
Maybe you have to live on the fence, then just jump down and join the side you like depending on how you feel that day?
Or maybe you guys get your own island or something?

I'm anxiously awaiting the answers to my questions to Robert.Evans. I must know!

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I hope that the title is not misread. I don't mean that gay people are not normal; I just say that homosexual sex is not natural; of course, love is always natural, whether it is heterosexual or homosexual.

Because, as for sex, in a heterosexual intercourse there is perfection and it deals with something complementary.
So homosexual people (who are born that way) do deserve to fall in love with one another and being in a relationship with one another.
But two gay people are not as lucky as a straight couple. Because there is no complementary sex.
So being born gay is disadvantaged situation, compared to being born straight.
This disadvantage derives from the fact that straight people have a wider range of choice, being the majority. Gay people don't.

Saying that gay people are as lucky as straight people is a very hypocritical and hateful comment.

Your post is drivel..IMHO...

Homosexuality is commonplace throughout the animal kingdom. Humans are hardly the only species on the planet that show affection and copulate with the same sex......Before commenting on what you feel is "natural? you should pick up a book on the matter....