• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home

robtex

Veteran Member
Thank you for the update. Hope this has a positive impact on your health and you get closer to being recovered quickly.

.lava

Veteran Member
hi Charity, i am so glad to hear surgery went well. i am looking forward for your new posts. i'd be waiting :)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Good job girl..

Hang in there...and try to enjoy the pain meds...

But dont do anything I wouldnt do...

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

Great. I'll keep you in mind.

I had surgery two weeks ago.

.lava

Veteran Member
if it's not a private matter, can somebody tell me why did she have this surgery? if it's private, simply ignore me, would not break my heart :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Charity-3.jpg

Glad you are home. Get some rest. We are here when
you need us.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Hey Guys, I have never had such a sore throat in my life. They had 3 different tubes down my throat in order to move the trachea, and the esophagus to the side and then the third one was to monitor the vocal cords.....I am the perfect woman right now, can't talk, staying drugged out of my mind. My throat hurts worse than the spinal cord where they did the surgery. They did 2 levels on the cervical spine and it took over 5 hours for the surgery. I can't wait until I bounce back to my old self and I can't wait to dance......I'll talk to you guys later...Thanks for the prayers and for keeping me in your thoughts.

.lava

Veteran Member
Hey Guys, I have never had such a sore throat in my life. They had 3 different tubes down my throat in order to move the trachea, and the esophagus to the side and then the third one was to monitor the vocal cords.....I am the perfect woman right now, can't talk, staying drugged out of my mind. My throat hurts worse than the spinal cord where they did the surgery. They did 2 levels on the cervical spine and it took over 5 hours for the surgery. I can't wait until I bounce back to my old self and I can't wait to dance......I'll talk to you guys later...Thanks for the prayers and for keeping me in your thoughts.

it sounds serious. i am sorry to hear that you had to go this through. my sweet friend, i hope time passes quickly during this process. best wishes :)