• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Koran and Facts

maro

muslimah
Allah knows i intended to take you seriously untill i read this :D
unes said:
Well, Mary has to be ashamed of herself to seek refuge to a stranger man, and getting pregnant outside of a wedlock!
Mary soke refuge to Allah " The most gracious " from him :)

[19:18] She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah

maro

muslimah
41:12] Thus, He completed the seven universes in two days, and set up the laws for every universe. And we adorned the lowest universe with lamps, and placed guards around it. Such is the design of the Almighty, the Omniscient.

In this verse the pronoun for the author changes from He to we!
How could the author point to himself as “He”!? The author should always be either “I” or “we”. “He” is a third party!
If God is the author of this verse, he is a very poor writer!

i think you should read 3 verses earlier to know when the "he" started , dude ...is that so hard ?

[9] Say: "Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? and do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds."

[10] He set on the (earth). Mountains standing firm, high above it, and bestowed blessings on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in four Days, in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (sustenance).

[11] Moreover, He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."

As you are an ex muslim ,i bet you can do better ? :areyoucra

Unes

Premium Member
Maro said:
Allah knows i intended to take you seriously untill i read this
Unes said:
Well, Mary has to be ashamed of herself to seek refuge to a stranger man, and getting pregnant outside of a wedlock!
Mary soke refuge to Allah " The most gracious " from him
Hello Maro,
My friend we all take refuge to God. Let us examine the verses in question again.

[19:17] While a barrier separated her from them, we sent to her our Spirit. He went to her in the form of a human being.
[19:18] She said, "I seek refuge in the Most Gracious, that you may be righteous."

Here Virgin Mary in privacy is facing a Man, it is strange to get pregnant in that situation and say that you take refuge to the Most Gracious. That is too convenient!

Maro said:
Unes said:
[41:12] Thus, He completed the seven universes in two days, and set up the laws for every universe. And we adorned the lowest universe with lamps, and placed guards around it. Such is the design of the Almighty, the Omniscient.

In this verse the pronoun for the author changes from He to we!
i think you should read 3 verses earlierto know when the "he" started , dude ...is that so hard ?
My friend Maro, that is not hard at all! I did go back and examined it again. No matter where wish to start, you did not answer why the initiators’ pronoun in verse [41:12] changed from He to We. The ramification for this is this; that somebody else did something and we did this task. And this is not a proper way to explain these things, when God was the only one who initiated everything. You expect more from a book which it is claimed the Masterpiece of the Literature!

May God Bless Us ALL
Unes

Last edited:

maro

muslimah
Here Virgin Mary in privacy is facing a Man, it is strange to get pregnant in that situation and say that you take refuge to the Most Gracious. That is too convenient!

lol..dude...Mary(RAA) saw a strange man...and then she soke refuge to God from the man...later on that man reassured her saying "Nay, I am only a Messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son." [17:19]

it needs less than an "average IQ" to undertand it...but i even doubt it exists :shrug:

you did not answer why the initiators’ pronoun in verse [41:12] changed from He to We.
dude , your question wasn't why the pronoun changed from He to we..your question was : why the author of the quran refers to himself as 'He'..Remember ?... and i answered you :)

Unes

Premium Member
Maro said:
lol..dude...Mary(RAA) saw a strange man...and then she soke refuge to God from the man...later on that man reassured her saying"Nay, I am only a Messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son." [17:19]

My friend Maro, let us examine this again!

[19:17] While a barrier separated her from them, we sent to her our Spirit. He went to her in the form of a human being.
[19:18] She said, "I seek refuge in the Most Gracious, that you may be righteous."
[19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."

Virgin Mary is seeking refuge to the Most Gracious, not to run away from the Man, rather than praying to God that the Man be righteous! And the Man sealed the deal by saying: “"I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son."
This is so straight forward. I do not see how you could be so confused about this?

Maro said:
dude , your question wasn't why the pronoun changed from He to we..your question was : why the author of the quran refers to himself as 'He'..Remember ?... and i answered you
My friend Maro, if you are confused please refer to my original comment: “In this verse the pronoun for the author changes from He to we!”

May God Bless Us ALL
Unes

Last edited:

Unes

Premium Member
Unes said:
dvice19 said:
no sir, before mohammed says this, in the quran God instructs him to say this. your taking it out of context again. the whole thing starts with 21:109:

109. If they turn away, then say,
"I have warned you sufficiently,
and I have no idea how soon
or late (the retribution) will
come to you.
110. "He is fully aware of your
public utterances, and He is
fully aware of everything you conceal.
111. "For all that I know, this world is a test for you,
and a temporary enjoyment."

so you see you are wrong again. you should study this book more carefully. you don't seem to understand what is going on here. God commanded mohammed to say this. mohammed never gave any religious instructions unless they were from God.
[21:108] Proclaim, "I have been given divine inspiration that your god is one god. Will you then submit?"
Dear dvice19,
I accept your explanation. And I admit my mistake on this point. I am open to the truth without any prejudice. Now let me examine your other points.
As it is evidenced from this exchange I am not interested to deceive myself or anybody else. I am only interested on facts and I am eager to correct myself so readily.

Since that exchange I was wondering what caused it that I made that mistake?
I thought about this, I was puzzled why Prophet Mohammad’s opinion became a verse in Holy Koran? Why did God allow that a human’s opinion to be part of his exclusive divine instructions? This was in contrast with Prophet Mohammad’s repeatedly statements that Holy Koran was word of God. And, this was the exact method which the whole verses of Holy Koran were presented to humanity!
So, we can not excuse the short-coming of this verse as this is Prophet Mohammad’s opinion and this is not word from God. If we condone this excuse, then the whole concept of Holy Koran as word of God, falls apart. So, on the issue of claiming Holy Koran as word of God, this is reasonable to question Prophet Mohammad’s credibility and his honesty. To me this is clearly a hoax.

[21:111] "For all that I know, this world is a test for you, and a temporary enjoyment."

So, from this verse it is crystal clear that this is word of Prophet Mohammad and it can not be word of God!

May God Bless Us ALL
Unes

Last edited: