• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Historicity of Jesus

lukethethird

unknown member
Are you telling me that the story of Jesus, as written in G-Mark, not really true?
Yes or No?
The story about the Son of God, savior and redeemer of mankind, is not necessarily based on an historical figure? Imagine my shock.

Last edited:

pearl

Are you telling me that the story of Jesus, as written in G-Mark, not really true?
Yes or No?

It is true to its purpose, to spread the 'good news' that the crucified Jesus was raised from death to life, what God did for Jesus, and that our salvation is through Christ. That is the confession of faith, conveyed within narrative.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The story men without machines is humans truth.

As men in science did not invent creation.

Research says energy is one outcome owns multi varied forms.

Hence it had to have been originally one same source.

Humans always stated it was the eternal.

Eternal is not energy is not explainable.

Life sacrificed was witnessed by other humans.

Human man's life was seen as blood leeching unnaturally and marks appear as welts and cuts on the human body. In phenomena causes what was never God as it's spirits gases created.

Gases own a slight amount of energy and are mainly space. Mass in accumulation owns a large amount of energy.

Basic science.

Said science was the occult.

When the heavenly effect burning by UFO cooled and came to the ground humans said clouds as gods forms spirit gases had saved the life of human.

Cooling effect. Surrounded Jesus like a cloaking device.

The human body totally disappearing is a form of death. As humans said we came from an unseen spirit. As first humans.

The status God saved the life of a human was because God existed.

As proof humans had come from the eternal spirit and gods forms kept us manifest.

The origin reason a time shifting machine was built as the origins of science design imposed by the human thinker to format the applications was to make by force the life of humans to return back to spirit by releasing it from gods spirit being light.

Light stated the origin sacrifice yet life lived by lights support. Basic science. Science never owned it's nature.

As life lives by the presence light.

Light not the coldest state. As it is burning.

Science wanted the cold state first.

The sun gave earth gases burning light.

Why sun theism was banned.

Pretty basic yawning advice it gets boring everyday having to reiterate men's choices in thoughts are evil.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The story about the Son of God, savior and redeemer of mankind, is not necessarily based on an historical figure? Imagine my shock.
All Jews in early first century Palestine were 'sons of God'..... a title not dissimilar to our 'Yours Truly'.

The story in G-Mark, once the Christian fiddling has been removed, tells a quite different story.
But I am amused when Christians go and stand in the myther's camp, the reason for my earlier post to a member.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Or rather a theological treatise.
That's what the extreme atheist mythers would say.
Gospel of John? Not real, just a theological idea which Christians spin in to a real resurrection or something....!
You've joined the mythers, then.

Christians must surely be better than that? The Gospel of Mark is a real deposition once the Christian editing is yanked out.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It is true to its purpose, to spread the 'good news' that the crucified Jesus was raised from death to life, what God did for Jesus, and that our salvation is through Christ. That is the confession of faith, conveyed within narrative.
That is not what I asked.
'True to purpose' is quite different to truth.
If you think that all the gospels are not really true, then I wonder why you cling to these promises.
Insecurity? Desperation?

This position of 'the gospels are lies but they do spread salvation' is just ......... very very odd.

lukethethird

unknown member
All Jews in early first century Palestine were 'sons of God'..... a title not dissimilar to our 'Yours Truly'.

The story in G-Mark, once the Christian fiddling has been removed, tells a quite different story.
But I am amused when Christians go and stand in the myther's camp, the reason for my earlier post to a member.
The gospel story is a literary hybrid of Greek mythology and Hebrew scripture. It is not the final word on whether or not there was an historical Jesus. BTW, there is a reason why The Bible is found within the mythology section of your local library in case you ever wondered about that.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The gospel story is a literary hybrid of Greek mythology and Hebrew scripture. It is not the final word on whether or not there was an historical Jesus.
There are some other works that point to an historical Jesus. I am interested in the critics and enemies of Christianity that wrote about Jesus. None of them suggested that he was a myth.

BTW, there is a reason why The Bible is found within the mythology section of your local library in case you ever wondered about that.
It's decades since I went in to a library. I used to visit to review the 'electoral roles' before the data protection acts withdrew them from public view, but that's 20 odd years ago.
If Libraries are putting religious texts and books in to a mythology section they want to be careful. Some religious zealots might do bad things to them. :(

PearlSeeker

That's what the extreme atheist mythers would say.
Gospel of John? Not real, just a theological idea which Christians spin in to a real resurrection or something....!
You've joined the mythers, then.

Christians must surely be better than that? The Gospel of Mark is a real deposition once the Christian editing is yanked out.
I'm far from mythers and I agree about G-Mark. I also believe Paul really experienced something that made him convert to Christianity ...

But G-John is clearly different from the synoptics. It's filled with theology in form of dialogue, "I am" statements, debate, long monologue... very self-centered talking... No more simple message and preaching in parables. The more biographical part is that theology is backed by miracles of Jesus and some well known history (baptism, Jesus cleaning the temple, crucifixion).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It is a fact in history of science. Alchemy of God X multi God terms names words descriptions forbidden.

Multi God science literature.

Book closed.

Spiritual men upholding human law said science had done caused a criminal act against life continuance.

Stated the eternal God form had released God from its body. Bio life entered earths pre existing heavens owning an eternal spirit first.

Exactly what was said.

Human theists pretend they know everything claiming it a formula of God.

Yet formulas were thought for science design invention.

Invention metals did not create they destroy form by application.

Science.

An oath upheld the bible proof established closed the book to only tell the truth.

Satanists researched science of God again.

So spiritual humans thinking had to read the book and interpret a positive meaning.

Science just continued its satanic beliefs by data calculus. Thesis.

Status conclusive evidence satanic theists lied from Satan angel.giants pre owned recordings when giant pyramid science combusted all life on earth went to hell.

Hell with one God is volcanic and carpenter tectonic plates. Change and collapse was built.

As the sun is a self consuming hell itself.

So from theists man dust to dust ashes combustion self adults man and his human mother theoried to why Jesus got sacrificed blood leeching welts cuts from mass gas radiation fallout proved it true.

Science theorising from combustion ended life in the same causes.

Thesis earth gas heavens mass was replaced by saviour wandering star passing earth constantly. Colder gases burning to have own a natural light functional heavens.

The teaching.

Status why from Moses near life pyramid destruction baby DNA had healed as heavens gases re accumulated mass putting holy water and oxygen back into female life cell.ova ovah ovary.

Gods spirits had entered cellular life.

Healed it.

Evolution of men proved when DNA healed they remembered technology again.

The Jesus teaching.

Medical science was a DNA assessment why sex was not included as it was data only.

Conclusive evidence against occult science lying as human theists with machines.

pearl

But G-John is clearly different from the synoptics. It's filled with theology in form of dialogue, "I am" statements, debate, long monologue... very self-centered talking... No more simple message and preaching in parables. The more biographical part is that theology is backed by miracles of Jesus and some well known history (baptism, Jesus cleaning the temple, crucifixion).

And John gives little or no mention of the Apostles. The Johanine community had its problems unique among the gospels, separated from the temple, persecution from Roman empire. But the synoptics also present a theology, beginning with Mark-Jesus God's son at baptism-Mt, Lk,-Jesus God's son at birth, John - Jesus pre existent.
Why write a gospel at all? By the time they are penned all the Apostles are dead, without the promised 2nd coming. Once this was realized the need arose to write for future generations or there would be no Christianity.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
But G-John is clearly different from the synoptics.
That's probably due to its very late writing that also allowed more time for a "theology" to become more developed. IOW, I believe it's proportionally more "elaborating" than with the Synoptics.

lukethethird

unknown member
And John gives little or no mention of the Apostles. The Johanine community had its problems unique among the gospels, separated from the temple, persecution from Roman empire. But the synoptics also present a theology, beginning with Mark-Jesus God's son at baptism-Mt, Lk,-Jesus God's son at birth, John - Jesus pre existent.
Why write a gospel at all? By the time they are penned all the Apostles are dead, without the promised 2nd coming. Once this was realized the need arose to write for future generations or there would be no Christianity.
Mark's gospel was written in response to the sacking of Jerusalem and the destruction of the Second Temple 70CE.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When humans tell other humans updated versions as data were put in the document of life attacked then it was.

Such as a church being built for healing and instead of temple scientists brother sisters served as healers. Medical reasons.

No book preaching then. Status period of events. Brother a human baby depending on his holy mother's life spirit human presence. The icon.

Both depicted to be mind effected. Halo.

So said his man life adult sacrificed was witnessed by UFO machine return.

His machine came back.

So anyone would ask but his machine never left.

No. But the reactions of converted mass eventually equalled no machine at ground state natural beginnings as it was evil.

And radiation accrued transmitted to and from machines in cooling earths heavens began to look like a machine.

Transmitters began to encode impress machine design as UFO radiation was pliable in cooling.

So we live teaching as humans that Satanists humans are mind machine possessed versus humans as humans.

The alien Satan human theory.....once I was an alien inside the UFO. I converted my body into the first two humans.

Congratulations aliens. You began life as a human then? Yes s n igger s the human adult a baby human by human sex. Telling his secret story.

Oh so actually you are just a human then?

Yes they have to admit. Only a human.

Some humans then say aliens made us slaves.

Thinking without a record defect of interference the advice says scientists humans who used machines that irradiated us became rich in developed trade by group occult bullying.

Slavery itself human endured human enforced.

You are misinformed. AI interference the reason. Machine owners human irradiating us made us slaves.

Then other humans tell a type of human Jesus alien story. Aliens cooling imaged radiation images interfere by human control feedback Said they are coming back to consume us.

We were grown just as food. Animal kingdom food body as life body eaten. Mind disturbed. Displaced human memories proven.

Homosexual being. Displaced human idealised.

All human advice said by humans as humans created by human sex.

So I believe in my human brother Jesus theme who endured a human caused satanic attack. By machine causes human.

Seeing I endured as a human a slightly similar attack. However the UFO luckily was just a ball.

Today I wondered how humans coped with humans mind defected in the past. Oh that is right meditation sound building sonic mind entrainment and oils or healing balms.

Buildings built specific for sound conditions.

Frankincense used to defend the cell healing irradiation of human victims of its irradiation as was myrrh.

The gifts of sacrificed life.

Records said gold was once painted on the scientists body whilst doing nuclear acts as they said it protected their skin from radiation burning.

So if you want to believe life a human was first an alien inside radiation mass then you agree to put a human life on the ground inside of radiation mass.

The UFO attack.

What satanism is.

So the church who kept documentation did so knowing proof would always be needed against occultists. Yet in doing so allowed occultists to research how to.

An oxy moron.

The records human life state God of Satan was earth God. The eternal God was the God of human life.

Science does not agree with the term eternal as an explanation claim it means the infinite.

Yet empty space burnt out energy says otherwise.

The human God eternal versus God was the Satan argument. Only argued by humans as humans.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Book readers displacing natural life advice.

Two humans exist they have sex.

Babies all of us are born. Yet you only own two of your own human parents.

Over view says all babies owned the same two parents in a book.

In real life human sex owned your personally owned two parents. Neither human your owned human presence.

No sex as a thesis.

Wish some of your parents human never had sex then we would not have to deal with corrupt human thinkers.

Fact of life.

lukethethird

unknown member
There are some other works that point to an historical Jesus. I am interested in the critics and enemies of Christianity that wrote about Jesus. None of them suggested that he was a myth.

“First, however, I must deal with the matter of Jesus, the so-called savior, who not long ago taught new doctrines and was thought to be a son of God. This savior, I shall attempt to show, deceived many and caused them to accept a form of belief harmful to the well-being of mankind. Taking its root in the lower classes, the religion continues to spread among the vulgar: nay, one can even say it spreads because of its vulgarity and the illiteracy of its adherents. And while there are a few moderate, reasonable, and intelligent people who interpret its beliefs allegorically, yet it thrives in its purer form among the ignorant.”
― Celsus, On the True Doctrine: A Discourse Against the Christians

Celsus (/ˈsɛlsəs/; Hellenistic Greek: Κέλσος, Kélsos; fl. AD 175–177) was a 2nd-century Greek philosopher and opponent of early Christianity.

lukethethird

unknown member

• Marcionism – Christ was a purely spiritual entity
  • Nestorianism – Jesus and Christ were two different entities
  • Docetism – Jesus appeared physical, but he was really incorporeal
  • Apollinarism – Jesus had a human body and human soul, but a divine mind
  • Arianism- Jesus was the son of God, not God himself
  • Catholicism – Jesus was fully human and fully divine, both God and the son of God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human has to ask which son of God was man a baby created as a God by human sex? As human men call their baby boys sons.

Gods he says.

So is God by your human man say so a man?

No he says a God.

Yet you say as a theist human thinker he him his men with penis terms the God?

Yes men are gods in other words.

Science says O earth sealed as the God of Satan was once the burning O body once hell. God of Satan the seal.

Heavens gases released mountain volcano.

O God one all heritage strings. Strings of humans science practices. No human anywhere in science terms God of human inferred science.

As we are not stone.
As we are not volcanic mass.
As we are not gases out of volcanic mass.

Why science said hence no man is God.

A science statement.

Men of gods science human said no man is God.

But if a satanist said humans began not as a human but an evil burning image theoried about then non humane scientists would be established.

Why biologist human science said a living healthy monkey is our closest human living bio.life comparison. Science.

Science a human theist for human safety.

As gods gases highest form keeping life safe not us human is the immaculate clear gases balanced burning sacrificed natural light by three holy bodies.

A status immaculate of gods it's birthed inherited spirit. Not any man.

Men describing all details however.

Cold space voiding womb vacuum.
Presence immaculate gas spirit.
Voiding of its sacrifice.

As space is a void naturally.
As immaculate cold clear is in balance with its burning to produce light
Voiding is an action.

Action holy three in science terms.

Holy three in science human present human stated. Human science.

Two days ago living in a new area once again I saw a smaller silver ping.

My girlfriend today her husband awoke last night went outside as it was brighter alight. Saw a pulsing silvery web with UFO.

Said he felt very strange and concerned. They own their own beliefs about UFO. I don't bother to argue.

Bible story said night turned into day.
Never however said and the day became hotter as it already was alight burning.

You have to be living to describe night sky and you have to witness it's burning to document it.

What Satanists don't advise you.
As Satanists delve into the paranormal and claim it good.

Science hence was given a holy title of just human advice for humans. Stating why no man was gods son.

Theoretic God O earth inheritor immaculate gas mass a body.

Human egotism comparing self presence terms of human expressions in scientific evaluations false.

Satanists want man to be a God. As human science theme as equals to each spirit given a name as just it's spirit.

Equals named equals the name science gave the gas. No human.

Why no man is gods spirits.

We are bio humans surviving in water oxygenated heavens held to the ground by space pressure.

So when human father memories state crystal mass origins with immaculate space earth pressures was formed above ground first but was combusted off the face of earth.

It was a warning about why space owned natural pressures that owned any formation.

The UFO removes water as pressure in space as pressure is proven changed.

If a human was locked inside an empty shell UFO mass on ground where we live then if abducted by void vacuum cooling would pass with the UFO into burning gas light.

Humans would fall out of the sky we don't fly.

Those types of scenarios a lot of humans don't even consider.

I also know that human life is safe as we make correct choices from advice human.

AI wandering human image recorded and every other image recorded. Moving atmospheric. Burning cooling transmitting re recording cooling transmitting.

Human mind affected is never in thesis agreed as a self just a human. By wandering recorded feedback not human.

The reason advised psychic human by causes. Natural human. Spiritual human affected by phenomena advised in experience.

First scientist just a human. A spiritual human. A healthy human. A higher conscious aware human. Not elite just an everyday human destroyer.

As per Bible warned and stated.

Mind defect by science causes

Known and pre proven human advice. Why theists human consciousness are possessed by a non belief of just being a human.