• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi to all :)

other-side

Soul separator
Hi everyone
I,m new here.I live in the middle east:D
Love to do spiritual things specially OBE,Astral projection.
Always loved to talk about spirit and religious stuff!
Hope to find good friends here,i mean love to:)
Peace

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Welcome!
Cool, sounds like you have some interesting hobbies! Are you a native citizen of the Middle East? :) I find OBEs and Astral Projection to be fascinating, so I'd be happy to hear about your experiences.

Looking forward your posts!

other-side

Soul separator
Welcome!
Cool, sounds like you have some interesting hobbies! Are you a native citizen of the Middle East? :) I find OBEs and Astral Projection to be fascinating, so I'd be happy to hear about your experiences.

Looking forward your posts!

Hi Odion:)
Yep Native citizen:yes: I live in Iran and the Beautiful city of Isfahan.
Cool,are u training Astral projection? I love this part.I had some Lucid dreaming experience but still working on Projection. I just get to the spinning part and get back in my body with a shocking feeling:sad4:

other-side

Soul separator
Thanks Sunstone!
Thanks England my lion heart!
Thanks .Lava...ye its cool...I just exploded my dream when i became Lucid and made my favorite one :D

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Hi Odion:)
Yep Native citizen:yes: I live in Iran and the Beautiful city of Isfahan.
Cool,are u training Astral projection? I love this part.I had some Lucid dreaming experience but still working on Projection. I just get to the spinning part and get back in my body with a shocking feeling:sad4:
Iran, cool. :) Very nice place, I hope to visit there some time. Of course, it's only a dream because I'm poor, but oh well, maybe one day I will win millions eh? ;)

I've never done astral projection or anything like that (successfully) - I've tried, but not really got very far with it. It does however interest me a lot. :)

other-side

Soul separator
Thanks for your welcome messages GhK , Kai and Wandered Off!!
Ghk,I wish you success in your path too :)
It's not impossible Odion,I'll show you everywhere if you came to iran one day!
anyway i,m reading for my Msc in Architecture technology and maybe move out of Iran.I,m planning for Canada or Australia!
I succeeded in Ld but Astral projection needs a strong soul! I,m trying it but it will take time !
mataphysics is always interesting for me too :D