• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi Folks, I'm New Here.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm from Western New York, of the Muslim faith, love to read, cook, & my friend SageTree told me about you all. Nice to be here!

Welcome to RF! I hope you enjoy your interactions here as much as I have over the past year or so.

I'm from New Orleans but now live in the great state of Texas, and I also love to read and cook.

What are you reading now, what have you read in the past few months that really kept your attention, and what book do you want to tackle next? What are your favorite things to cook?

Tell all!

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome to RF! I hope you enjoy your interactions here as much as I have over the past year or so.

I'm from New Orleans but now live in the great state of Texas, and I also love to read and cook.

What are you reading now, what have you read in the past few months that really kept your attention, and what book do you want to tackle next? What are your favorite things to cook?

Tell all!

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Thank you! I'm currently reading "A Suitable Boy" by Vikram Seth, "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali was absolutely fascinating, & my next literary project is "Song Yet Sung" by James McBride. My favorite things to cook are matar panir, sak panir, dhal, japchae, & soup because you can turn just about anything into soup. :D

Please be so kind as to return the favor!

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
I am funky, as SageTree can testify...:D

OH yea... this lady makes George Clinton look like a white collar business man.....

;) well..... you know... I like the lols.

But she is one hip hip lady, we're all lucky to have her.

:namaste
SageTree

Thank you, SageTree. And you are one hip hip gentleman, bro, we're all lucky to have you too.

Get thee down! Be thou funky!

Words to live by, in my opinion. :D