• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey

dallas1125

Covert Operative
Hey...No clue where to start, always feel weird posting these, but I was poking around for a place to discuss religion and found this forum. I am already involved in another site. I hope to hang around and hopefully become a regular.

Anyways about me...
Im from Utah, going to school in Idaho and I enjoy 2 things:
1. Rugby
2. Hunting

Also, I describe myself as an agnostic theist but im still a mormon!

Last edited:

dallas1125

Covert Operative
Hi, dallas. Welcome to RF. Would you mind explaining this statement. I'm intrigued. :)
Basically im completley LDS, I believe the same things as the rest of you but I admit that I cannot prove god exists and that I could be wrong about my beliefs.

dallas1125

Covert Operative
please you choose another healthy thing :(
Real fast, im not trying to be mean so please dont judge me.

It has just intrigued me why so many people are opposed to hunters. I understand that it can be bad if people dont do it correctly but what is wrong with me going out once every 2-3 years and shooting an elk so I can eat more ethically and healthier? Not to mention the 50 mile hikes involved.