• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey. Im JesusFreakJess

Hi everyone my name is Jessica i am looking for meaning or more like a place to belong i feel like i am not wanted anywhere i feel so out of place.Basicly all i want are true friends.

Fluffy

A fool
Well you are wanted here and I hope you are able to find a few of those true friends on these forums. Enjoy your stay :)

t3gah

jesusfreakjess said:
Hi everyone my name is Jessica i am looking for meaning or more like a place to belong i feel like i am not wanted anywhere i feel so out of place. Basicly all i want are true friends.
howdy Jessica and welcome!

Lookingformeaning

Hi Jessica. Welcome to the forums. Im looking for meaning too...believe me these people are great friends and make a wonderful online family. They have helped me through a lot, and we will help you too. Enjoy!

fromthe heart

jesusfreakjess said:
Hi everyone my name is Jessica i am looking for meaning or more like a place to belong i feel like i am not wanted anywhere i feel so out of place.Basicly all i want are true friends.
Welcome to RF...hope you enjoy it here. I came here from a really mean forum where opinions weren't appreciated unless it was a certian few. You'll find a different atmosphere here.:)

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Welcome Jessica!! I just joined myself and there are certainly a lot of different viewpoints out there, but everyone seems very nice even though their is vast difference of opinion. Hope you learn a lot and enjoy your time in here as I have!!:)

Hi everyone thank you so much for your words of welcome it feels so nice to go into a plzce an feel so welcomed.An robtex i will tell you about my poetry an singing.I have 2 published poems in a coffie table selction and I am in my highschool showchoir an have been singing sence i was 5 in my church choir. Most of my poems are sad or deep, However i do write love poems.