• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey guys i am new here n am an atheist, i would love to hv a one to one debate with religious ppl

HonestJoe

Thanks, What do you describe yourself as?
Short, blond, British, technical, imaginative, sarcastic. Currently hungry and a little cold. In general, unique, just like everyone else.

In the specific context I suspect you were thinking of, I could be described as non-religious, atheist and agnostic but that isn’t really any more important than any of the other descriptors I listed, even here.

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
Welcome. Glad to see atheism is becoming popular.

Do you have a grasp on other things you may identify as while being an atheist? (e.g. Buddhist, secular-humanist, etc..)

4consideration

Premium Member
Welcome to RF, Nirvana! :)

If, as your title indicates, you are looking to have One-to-One debates -- meaning only you and one other, specific person -- there is a section called One-on-One Debate Discussion: http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/one-on-one-debate-discussion.67/ For that section, both parties need to agree in advance to having the one-on-one debate.

Otherwise, most debate areas are open to everyone. It's a good idea to familiarize oneself with the rules that apply to the various sections here, since some areas do have specific limitations, especially if the word "debate" in not in the subsection description.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings, fellow heathen!

Enjoy some.....
th

We never run out of bacon!

Nirvana

Welcome to RF, Nirvana! :)

If, as your title indicates, you are looking to have One-to-One debates -- meaning only you and one other, specific person -- there is a section called One-on-One Debate Discussion: http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/one-on-one-debate-discussion.67/ For that section, both parties need to agree in advance to having the one-on-one debate.

Otherwise, most debate areas are open to everyone. It's a good idea to familiarize oneself with the rules that apply to the various sections here, since some areas do have specific limitations, especially if the word "debate" in not in the subsection description.
Sure I would try