• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Here I come

Stephen Dedalus

Trickster
Hello, I'm Stephen.
I'm 16 and I live in Italy. I'm frequenting a Classical High School (an italian high school based on classical culture).
I love classical music, reading, science and penetration testing (nope, not what you're thinking).
About religion, now I'm atheist, I got me as only God. Seriously, I got more power then a god. That's how I crush you all, boys.
I subscribed to discuss about my religious ideas with clever people, so I believe you are.
Don't make me angry, I can do things you can't even imagine.
Goodbye! :)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings Stephen. I'm sure your youthful exuberance will be an asset to this boring old forum.;)

Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Have some fried chicken.....
images

fried-chicken(1).jpg

Last edited:

Stephen Dedalus

Trickster
Greetings Stephen. I'm sure your youthful exuberance will be an asset to this boring old forum.;)

Tom
Thanks. I would be very happy to have some debates with adult people. And I hope you don't underestimate me because of my age. :)

Other: thank you too!

(Sorry if I do some errors)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. And, hmm, please don't smite us. Or something. I've never talked to a God before.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hmm, so how do we anger someone who's more powerful than God?

I guess watching por*********y won't work this time :)

Anyways, welcome aboard :D

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Dive right in! The water is fine! If it feels a little warm, I'd move to another area ;) Hey, there's no bathroom in RF, and we have to go somewhere.

Hope to see you around!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thanks. I would be very happy to have some debates with adult people. And I hope you don't underestimate me because of my age. :)

Other: thank you too!

(Sorry if I do some errors)
Age, gender & other physical traits are often forgotten here.
You'll be judged by your posts.
Even though I'm gifted with beauty & white male WASP privilege in the
real world, I'm still vilified as just another hideous angry old coot here.