• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help

Alone

Banned by request
After my third day of being on this site I have found out that I am,
A stupid ape, possibly and existentialist , possibly a denier of God, and a desperate person that has OCD.! can anyone please tell me how to delete my account I have gathered all the information that I need thus far!

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
We don't allow deletion of an account, but you can delete most of your information and ask for a temporary ban if you want.

Workman

UNIQUE
You are NOT stupid my friend..You and I are the same..even if you think you are denier of God..Let me tell you a secret..You are saved.
Now Go back out there and live your life..my brother.

God-bless

Alone

Banned by request
A stupid ape, possibly and existentialist , possibly a denier of God, and a desperate person that has OCD.! can anyone please tell me how to delete my account I have gathered all the information that I need thus far!
I just want to clarify that I don't think that anyone here has called me these things, only by the information that I have gathered from comments and post have I made this determination on my own, and I am saying that these things are what I have found out, that being said, please no one take offense to this post!
Thank you

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sorry things aren't working out. :(

Ban requests or special requests must be made in the site feedback area. I cannot start a site feedback thread in your name. I can move this thread to site feedback for you upon request, or you may start a different thread.

RF retains the right (copyright) to reproduce any posts made, however you can seal your account to prevent future logins by requesting a banishment. This puts a line through your username letting others know you no longer post here. If you request a ban but you think that there is any possibility you might want to return later make sure to retain control of your email address which is usually how administrators verify you have created the account.

In an extreme situation you can request (in site feedback) a username change from an administrator. You can change your email address through your account details, and you change many of your details, remove your biographical info from your profile and homepage.
https://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.344/

We hope to see you again.

Alone

Banned by request
My vote: no one can determine OCD, on their own. If that's how you feel, go see a Dr.
Lol, well I found out I can't delete my post so it's going to be very hard not to hang around at least that is for a little while way too tempting haha so possibly be here for a day or two unless I end up getting so pissed off I break my phone! Of course that would be pissed off at myself not others LOL

Alone

Banned by request
I'm sorry things aren't working out. :(

Ban requests or special requests must be made in the site feedback area. I cannot start a site feedback thread in your name. I can move this thread to site feedback for you upon request, or you may start a different thread.

RF retains the right (copyright) to reproduce any posts made, however you can seal your account to prevent future logins by requesting a banishment. This puts a line through your username letting others know you no longer post here. If you request a ban but you think that there is any possibility you might want to return later make sure to retain control of your email address which is usually how administrators verify you have created the account.

In an extreme situation you can request (in site feedback) a username change from an administrator. You can change your email address through your account details, and you change many of your details, remove your biographical info from your profile and homepage.
https://www.religiousforums.com/forums/site-feedback.344/

We hope to see you again.
I guess I'm not necessarily leaving just yet I just don't know what to do I don't want to argue with people, however I feel like a minnow in a shark tank, kind of hard to do much in that case so I guess we'll see what happens in the next day or so! Thank you for your help greatly appreciated

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Lol, well I found out I can't delete my post so it's going to be very hard not to hang around at least that is for a little while way too tempting haha so possibly be here for a day or two unless I end up getting so pissed off I break my phone! Of course that would be pissed off at myself not others LOL
:)

Well... good luck breaking your phone. I left mine on the hood of my truck once and then got a call from the Dept. of Transportation... they found my phone in the middle of the Highway... and I didn't have a PIN on it... so they tracked me down... HAHA.

So, get this, the phone still worked even though there were chunks of glass missing off the screen. I could actually still use it, and I kind of enjoyed showing it off while I still had it. Also to note... I had the GPS tracking running unintentionally when this happened. So when I looked at the GPS track the phone had recorded after the phone was returned... I could see on the map how it was being run over and sent in random directions all over the Highway.

And yet, the phone still worked for quite a while. it was in a rugged hard-case... that helped. but still. left on the top of a truck, slid off of truck going at approx 55 mph, landed in the road, and was run over multiple times by multiple vehicles also traveling at approx 55 mph...

and it still worked....

Alone

Banned by request
:)

Well... good luck breaking your phone. I left mine on the hood of my truck once and then got a call from the Dept. of Transportation... they found my phone in the middle of the Highway... and I didn't have a PIN on it... so they tracked me down... HAHA.

So, get this, the phone still worked even though there were chunks of glass missing off the screen. I could actually still use it, and I kind of enjoyed showing it off while I still had it. Also to note... I had the GPS tracking running unintentionally when this happened. So when I looked at the GPS track the phone had recorded after the phone was returned... I could see on the map how it was being run over and sent in random directions all over the Highway.

And yet, the phone still worked for quite a while. it was in a rugged hard-case... that helped. but still. left on the top of a truck, slid off of truck going at approx 55 mph, landed in the road, and was run over multiple times by multiple vehicles also traveling at approx 55 mph...

and it still worked....
Oh I have to admit I needed a laugh like that wow thank you

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Oh I have to admit I needed a laugh like that wow thank you
OK OK... if thats what you want... then I need to introduce you......

Tacky... the funny music thread... Hopefully you have good internet? Because this is a collection of hi-tootin-larious and honestly very bizarre music videos that your friends here at RF curated for situtations like these...

( OK actually it was because there was this one thread that was like... super tacky, and my little gerbil wheel brain was like... HAH, there's a weird al song called tacky... and the rest is history... )

here's a link. I hope that by sending this to you it is not the reason that you run out of LTE data prematurely...

Tacky: a funny music thread

Alone

Banned by request

Tacky... the funny music thread... Hopefully you have good internet? Because this is a collection of hi-tootin-larious and honestly very bizarre music videos that your friends here at RF curated for situtations like these...

( OK actually it was because there was this one thread that was like... super tacky, and my little gerbil wheel brain was like... HAH, there's a weird al song called tacky... and the rest is history... )

here's a link. I hope that by sending this to you it is not the reason that you run out of LTE data prematurely...

Oh my goodness still laughing but stomach started to hurt from laughing LOL woooooooooooo

Alone

Banned by request
Oh my goodness still laughing but stomach started to hurt from laughing LOL woooooooooooo
Woooooo, ouch, wooooooo, ha ha ha, wooooooo, ouch, ha ha ha, woooooo, ha ha ha enough I can't take no more.... LOL

Alone

Banned by request

Well I guess you happened to accomplish something that I couldn't you just made me forget at least for the last five minutes but I was laughing so hard LOL forget my other post and everything anything is been said hahaha hahaha

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Take it in a stride... pace your self pace yourself...that thread is not going anywhere... but post number six has video of some really delicious cell phone demolition sequences... in case you'd like to fast fwd to that.

And...

If you really want a glimpse into the bizarre mind of your new friend, moi... go towards the last pages and take a look at some of the hamster videos... yup.....

I'm Cheesy And I Know it. ( link )

Alone

Banned by request
Take it in a stride... pace your self pace yourself...that thread is not going anywhere... but post number six has video of some really delicious cell phone demolition sequences... in case you'd like to fast fwd to that.

And...

If you really want a glimpse into the bizarre mind of your new friend, moi... go towards the last pages and take a look at some of the hamster videos... yup.....

I'm Cheesy And I Know it. ( link )
Highly amused, I needed that, oh my goodness I don't know why breaking stuff is so funny but it just is? Thanks

Alone

Banned by request
Wow, I haven't laughed like that in many many years broken phones and acrobatic gerbils don't get much better than that LOL hahaha