• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help

Alone

Banned by request
Translation... I was asking @Revoltingest if he minds that I call him "Most Honorable". You see. he named himself the "Revoltingest" because he perceives himself to be revolting. ( but it's not true ) Because of that, it could possibly annoy him if I call him Most Honorable...

Here are top 10 things you @Alone and really all RF'ers need to know about @Revoltingest

1) The man loves haggis
2) The man loves bacon
3) The man is greased up and ready for action... but none of us know when that action is going to take place
4) He is a faux scott... but known of us know what that really means either
5) The man can cook. He knows about food and he knows how to render it into the most delectable creations
6) He knows how to work that ladies.... and the occasional snowman
7) "meh" is universal for yes, no, maybe, and I like your moxie... NOT. Translate it by context... give yourself permission to wrong on this... meh can mean almost anything
8) Aye... means "yes and you're cool for saying that, but I was already thinking it"
9) The man can do yoga like a one legged pendulum and has video which shows what it might look like in the real world.
10) He is an engineer... and it's always good to have at least one as a friend and/or family.
yeah sorry about that I didn't realize it until I had already posted my reply my bad all this is just so amusing right now I'm just like in a whirlwind of who cares

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Translation... I was asking @Revoltingest if he minds that I call him "Most Honorable". You see. he named himself the "Revoltingest" because he perceives himself to be revolting. ( but it's not true ) Because of that, it could possibly annoy him if I call him Most Honorable...

Here are top 10 things you @Alone and really all RF'ers need to know about @Revoltingest

1) The man loves haggis
2) The man loves bacon
3) The man is greased up and ready for action... but none of us know when that action is going to take place
4) He is a faux Scott... but known of us know what that really means either
5) The man can cook. He knows about food and he knows how to render it into the most delectable creations
6) He knows how to work that ladies.... and the occasional snowman
7) "meh" is universal for yes, no, maybe, and I like your moxie... NOT. Translate it by context... give yourself permission to be wrong on this... meh can mean almost anything
8) Aye... means "yes and you're cool for saying that, but I was already thinking it"
9) The man can do yoga like a one legged pendulum and has video which shows what it might look like in the real world.
10) He is an engineer... and it's always good to have at least one as a friend and/or family.

Bonus: He has a frog pond and is a gardner, and a friend to animals and birds...

Things you need to know about dybmh:

1. He's Batman.
2. He likes hugs.
3. He can pull a family of rabbits out of his cowboy hat.
4. He once met a group of clowns. He was voted High School.
5. He's a cool guy, and he doesn't afraid of anything.
6. As a kid, he saw monsters under his bed. They stayed up all night playing Yoshi's Island on Super Nintendo.
7. Snack expert
8. When life gives him lemonade, he asks for organic, all-natural and not the cheap stuff.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I don't know some guy in one of the posts that I

I don't know some guy in one of the posters that I posted said that so I don't know maybe he's right maybe he's wrong I don't even really care right now hahaha LOL

Yup, this forum can move pretty fast... three little letters like OCD in the middle of a super long post... it's been forgotten, by everyone. IF it ever was noticed.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Things you need to know about dybmh:

1. He's Batman.
2. He likes hugs.
3. He can pull a family of rabbits out of his cowboy hat.
4. He once met a group of clowns. He was voted High School.
5. He's a cool guy, and he doesn't afraid of anything.
6. As a kid, he saw monsters under his bed. They stayed up all night playing Yoshi's Island on Super Nintendo.
7. Snack expert
8. When life gives him lemonade, he asks for organic, all-natural and not the cheap stuff.

I could be batman. A pear shaped version of Batman lacking abs... but OK... OK... i can be batman. Why not?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Tell him girl tell him that shouldn't spoil the fun get out get out if you don't want to have some fun, this is too much thank you guys I needed this very very very very very very much!
You're welcome bud, I needed this too. I've been struggling too.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Regarding evolution debates, I don't get involved. There are science teacher level members who will make even a believer in evolution like me want to get in the fetal position. :)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@Alone, I very much hope that you stay a little longer, here on RF. Even if it's more reading and research rather than question and answer. I don't work here, I'm just a member. So you know, not sure if you've figure out the color codes yet that communicate this. But you should know. I'm chatting with you cause I like you. Not cause I'm staff.

Also, There's a lot of love here. I think people were probably concerned about you and maybe that resulted in a bit of a dog-pile. That will die down.

I am going to try to sleep. Go night new friend, @Alone, and far away neighbor @KAT-KAT ...

hope to chat with ya'll tomorrow or sometime soon.

Alone

Banned by request
Regarding evolution debates, I don't get involved. There are science teacher level members who will make even a believer in evolution like me want to get in the fetal position. :)
I heard that I made I don't even remember what kind of comment and they ate my lunch chop me down like a tree all I had left to say was oooooh ooooh aaaaah aaaaaah lol

Alone

Banned by request
@Alone, I very much hope that you stay a little longer, here on RF. Even if it;s mor reading and research rather than question and answer.

Also, There's a lot of love here. I think people were probably concerned about you and maybe that resulted in a bit of a dog-pile. That will die down.

I am going to try to sleep. Go night new friend, @Alone, and far away neighbor @KAT-KAT ...

hope to chat with ya'll tomorrow or sometime soon.
Ok thanks for the advice I will most definitely take it

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I heard that I made I don't even remember what kind of comment and they ate my lunch chop me down like a tree all I had left to say was oooooh ooooh aaaaah aaaaaah lol

Well, it's not really a fair debate anyways for a new member to get into. Because two members here are real scientists. Well, at least two. So it'd be hard.

Alone

Banned by request
Well, it's not really a fair debate anyways for a new member to get into. Because two members here are real scientists. Well, at least two. So it'd be hard.
Of course there was no way I would know that getting into it but I found out real quick LOL I haven't said anything else I'm not setting myself up for anymore trouble!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I ask again, which thread. Did you start it?

Alone

Banned by request
I jumped in around page 90, course I didn't actually realize it until now going back and looking at it I just thought it looked interesting and hit the title for it and it started me at that page so I was kind of foolish for jumping in right there obviously there was a lot before, if you go check it out it is kind of comical though I have to say I'm like a pinata getting beat up

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I jumped in around page 90
OH, that's why... had you been in the convo from the beginning, those folks probably would have been nicer. It's just that by page 90... it's kind alike the end of the boxing match. Get in the ring, and your facing some real brawlers who have had to defend their position **strongly** to get there... maybe...

All the sciency folks are nice here. really few people are outwardly mean. I would call them provactive.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Still way too late in the game I'm fixing to go and look at it again and see if there was something I could have done different LOL

I don't think there was.

We don't dislike you, though. And you even got told by a member who doesn't compliment too often (in my opinion), that you make interesting discussions.

And even if anyone does make you feel unwelcome, it's not like standard members can kick you off the site.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Still way too late in the game I'm fixing to go and look at it again and see if there was something I could have done different LOL
Ya know, if you're like me, I wouldn;t analyze it. Most folks don't remember what was said by who and when. It all happens in the moment... and when the moment is over... any conflict or aggressive debating is dismantled. ( at least that's how I see it work in the science threads. ) I've asked stupid questions... but the next time I ask a science question... it's like no one remembers how silly my last one was.