• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I brought virtual snacks since this is turning into a party and that's what I do.

@Alone? any dietary preferences? aversions? ( Purely for academic purposes, of course )

upload_2019-12-3_20-31-19.jpeg

Alone

Banned by request
I don't know some guy in one of the posts that I
Do you seriously have OCD?
I don't know some guy in one of the posters that I posted said that so I don't know maybe he's right maybe he's wrong I don't even really care right now hahaha LOL

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Btw, greetings!
Join us for the free late nite snack....
haggis.jpg

Everyone here loves it.
Ya know what I have an irrational fear of haggis. But looking at that might make me change me mind.

What does it taste like?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@Alone, have you met The Most Honorable @Revoltingest?

By the way revolt... I've been meaning to ask you... does it annoy you when I call you that? Is it too lawery?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Call me whatever I'm good you guys are killing me, I'm enjoying it!
Translation... I was asking @Revoltingest if he minds that I call him "Most Honorable". You see. he named himself the "Revoltingest" because he perceives himself to be revolting. ( but it's not true ) Because of that, it could possibly annoy him if I call him Most Honorable...

Here are top 10 things you @Alone and really all RF'ers need to know about @Revoltingest

1) The man loves haggis
2) The man loves bacon
3) The man is greased up and ready for action... but none of us know when that action is going to take place
4) He is a faux Scott... but known of us know what that really means either
5) The man can cook. He knows about food and he knows how to render it into the most delectable creations
6) He knows how to work that ladies.... and the occasional snowman
7) "meh" is universal for yes, no, maybe, and I like your moxie... NOT. Translate it by context... give yourself permission to be wrong on this... meh can mean almost anything
8) Aye... means "yes and you're cool for saying that, but I was already thinking it"
9) The man can do yoga like a one legged pendulum and has video which shows what it might look like in the real world.
10) He is an engineer... and it's always good to have at least one as a friend and/or family.

Bonus: He has a frog pond and is a gardner, and a friend to animals and birds...

Alone

Banned by request
Those evolutionist guys are trying to suck me in again keep it coming I need to be distracted, you guys are almost making me want to stay!!!!