• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello!

Reaper

Ave Satanas
Hello everyone, you can know me as Reaper. I'm a 20 year-old Heathen Witch from the USA, and come from a multi-faith household (I live with an Omnist, Satanic Witch, Baptist, and an atheist will soon be joining us) so I figured this wouldn't be a bad site to join.
Anyway happy to be here. ^_^

Curious George

Veteran Member
Wow, these usually don't go so long without a warm welcome. Apparently everyone has a busy Monday. I may be the b-team welcoming committee, but great to have you. I am looking forward to reading your post.

Cheers

Reaper

Ave Satanas
Wow, these usually don't go so long without a warm welcome. Apparently everyone has a busy Monday. I may be the b-team welcoming committee, but great to have you. I am looking forward to reading your post.

Cheers
Hey that's okay, we all got stuff to do these days. Thanks for the welcome!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello everyone, you can know me as Reaper. I'm a 20 year-old Heathen Witch from the USA, and come from a multi-faith household (I live with an Omnist, Satanic Witch, Baptist, and an atheist will soon be joining us) so I figured this wouldn't be a bad site to join.

Welcome aboard!

A quick heads up, just in case it was a mistake: you said you're a witch, but your profile says you're male. You can change your gender on your profile if that was in error.

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Reaper

Ave Satanas
Welcome aboard!

A quick heads up, just in case it was a mistake: you said you're a witch, but your profile says you're male. You can change your gender on your profile if that was in error.

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Ah yes, I should have mentioned I'm a male witch. Some prefer to consider me a magician or a mage, but I usually just call myself a witch for simplicity's sake.
Thank you kindly for the tip though!

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Can I go to Hogwarts... Pleaseee.
:D
Sorry, could not help it. Please don't take offense. Warm welcome.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Have some cake....
th

I stole it just for you!

Euronymous

SSilence

Hi! Welcome to RF.com, Reaper. :)

Deidre

Okay, thank you. :)

When did you decide that this was the right path for you? And what feels right about it? I've always been intrigued by different belief systems. Would this be a part of the Left Hand Path?

Reaper

Ave Satanas
Okay, thank you. :)

1. When did you decide that this was the right path for you? 2. And what feels right about it? I've always been intrigued by different belief systems. 3. Would this be a part of the Left Hand Path?

Sorry for the long response time!
1. I'm been pagan on and off for 3 years now. Asatru has been in the background for about as long, and believe I performed my first blot around 6 months or so ago, and just recently finally set up an altar to Freya and my ancestors.
2. It's lot's of little things that keeps me attached to the faith. It's hard to put into words, but it's that constant feeling of connection that I lacked when in other religions. I ask a question, I get an answer, I look to the Gods and the Gods look back.
3. It really depends on the individual. Asatru is very flexible, as are its witches. I for one am a gray witch, so I walk the wall between the left and right hand paths. I use magic to my own benefit, and to benefit others, just depends on what I feel like doing.