• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
So, what are your views? Hobbies? Interests? Tell us about you.

Euronymous

SSilence
So, what are your views? Hobbies? Interests? Tell us about you.

I'm an atheist.

My hobbies are: watching cartoons & anime, playing video games, riding my bike, and etc. . .

My favorite TV shows are: The Simpsons, Beavis and Butt-Head, and etc. . .

Favorite snack is: Takis

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm an atheist.

My hobbies are: watching cartoons & anime, playing video games, riding my bike, and etc. . .

Cool. So how did you find us? What peaked your interest in joining, since you seem to have no religious opinions going on beyond being an atheist? I'm curious. You here to debate?

Euronymous

SSilence
Cool. So how did you find us? What peaked your interest in joining, since you seem to have no religious opinions going on beyond being an atheist? I'm curious. You here to debate?

Yes, I am here to have civil conversations about religion & other things. I just happened to stumble upon this website, since I got banned from quite a few other religious forums like atheistforums.org, atheistforums.com, and christianforums.com, for example.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
since I got banned from quite a few other religious forums like atheistforums.org, atheistforums.com, and christianforums.com, for example.
Lol not a very good track record but shalom alechem and hope you fare better here.

Hammzah

I'm an atheist.

Don't you think its better if you don't play those video games and finish your homework?

Euronymous

SSilence
If y'all are wondering why I got banned from so many forums, here's why:

I got banned from atheistforums.org for "trolling", even though I wasn't:

bandicam 2018-01-04 16-00-23-057.jpg
And I also got banned from atheistforums.com for the same reason, even though I wasn't trolling there either:

bandicam 2018-01-24 02-52-05-251.jpg

I also got banned from christianforums.com for using a Hitler avatar, even though I was only joking.

So there, those are my reasons for why I got banned from those forums.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hello there, it's me, Error here. I hope I can make a great member to this forum.

Please welcome me.
Greetings!
Banned from atheist forums, eh....ugh...those people are so difficult.

Now, join us for a little breakfast.
It's free in the RF cafeteria!
th