• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Ozalon

Hi

New to these boards and looking forward to finding like minded people to talk with.

I don't follow any particular organised religion, I think they all point to Truth, but all need updating. I believe that humans have distanced themselves from the core of what religion is and now mainly deal in the outer edges of what it has become.

Religion and spirituality are ying and yang - we humans have created a polarisation between them both, at least in our attempts at them. They are what they are, we do what we do and hopefully one day we will be what we are meant to be.

:)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I switch between two spellings like I switch between T and S. It's not really very helpful for anyone :(
"T & S"?
Is that....no....I won't ask.

Greetings, new one!
Enjoy some free bounty from the staff snack room (stolen just for you!).
Real Spanish wild boar ham.....
Depositphotos_2490139_M.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
"T & S"?
Is that....no....I won't ask.
In Hebrew you can say, say, either 'Yeshivot' or 'Yeshivos' and both are the correct plural for Yeshiva; hitbodedut or hisbodedus. One is Sephardic (t) and one is Ashkenazaic (s). Not really good form to mix the two tho.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In Hebrew you can say, say, either 'Yeshivot' or 'Yeshivos' and both are correct plural for Yeshiva; Hitbodedut or hisbodedus. One is Sephardic (s) and one is Ashkenazaic (t). Not really good form to mix to two tho.
Oh....I was thinking of scissoring & ....well, you know.
Clearly, I'm on the wrong track.

The Holy Bottom Burp

Here there Ozalon, you'll find like minded people to yourself here. All tastes catered for, I hope you learn something from reading people's thoughts.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Hi

New to these boards and looking forward to finding like minded people to talk with.

I don't follow any particular organised religion, I think they all point to Truth, but all need updating. I believe that humans have distanced themselves from the core of what religion is and now mainly deal in the outer edges of what it has become.

Religion and spirituality are ying and yang - we humans have created a polarisation between them both, at least in our attempts at them. They are what they are, we do what we do and hopefully one day we will be what we are meant to be.

:)

Ahoy there! Sounds like we might be in the same boat then, but I'm sure we'll find something to disagree on! :)