• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Nerissa

Wanderer
Hello everyone.

My name is Lisa. I'm from the Netherlands, I study religious studies at the Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen. I think there is no phenomenon on earth more fascinating or more fundamental to human nature than religion, in all it's different forms, and it has been a passion of mine for years now. I look forward to sharing ideas with this community. Most of what I know at this point comes from books and very clever professors, and there has not been much room yet for actual conversation. I would love to hear all your stories, no matter what your background is or whether you're a believer or a skeptic.

Kind regards,
Lisa

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to Religious Forums. I'm sure being here will only help you share ideas and meet with real believers, not dusty old textbooks and even dustier professors. We invite your questions :)

The Good of Ahura Mazda be on you.

Have fun here.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Hello everyone................... I look forward to sharing ideas with this community. Most of what I know at this point comes from books and very clever professors, and there has not been much room yet for actual conversation. ...........Kind regards,
Lisa
Peace be on you. Thanks...Good English....Here are common people.... I never saw any clever professors, they are usually forgetful ..... In the beginning of carriers they may be...
Welcome. A gift: ahmadiyyaDOTno/ for more ideas.

hardwin

I know many professors who are religious people and many books with deep reasonable recomondations. it's not a loyal reason for proving ur idea about religion.I can show u as u said many phenomenon on earth more fascinating or more fundamental to human nature for being religious.
we can start with this question .Do u believe in God ????

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Netherlands, eh.....say hello to Captain Hook for me!

Now, enjoy some treats from the RF staff lounge....
122713nye1hs1.jpg

Nerissa

Wanderer
I know many professors who are religious people and many books with deep reasonable recomondations. it's not a loyal reason for proving ur idea about religion.I can show u as u said many phenomenon on earth more fascinating or more fundamental to human nature for being religious.
we can start with this question .Do u believe in God ????

That is not the reason I am so intrigued by religion or why I think it is fundamental to human nature. My believe that it is so, however, drove me to researching it further. As to whether I believe in God - that question might be a bit too difficult to answer right now. For now, I think the best way to describe me would be to say that I have an open mind and I am trying to learn and experience things. I have never felt any certainty concerning God or religion, neither negative or positive.

Netherlands, eh.....say hello to Captain Hook for me!

Thank you! I'll make sure to send him your regards.

And to everyone else, thank you for your warm welcome!

Nerissa

Wanderer
Whatever you do, never give your credit card number to anyone here. Except me.

Welcome aboard!

Hey, L. Be careful of Wirey's "How you doin'" line. It's practically irresistible under certain weather conditions.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure I can trust him though, he even told me I could confide my credit card number to him! :) I feel safe already.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
That is not the reason I am so intrigued by religion or why I think it is fundamental to human nature. My believe that it is so, however, drove me to researching it further. As to whether I believe in God - that question might be a bit too difficult to answer right now. For now, I think the best way to describe me would be to say that I have an open mind and I am trying to learn and experience things. I have never felt any certainty concerning God or religion, neither negative or positive.

Thank you! I'll make sure to send him your regards.

And to everyone else, thank you for your warm welcome!

Another Agnostic? Welcome to the club.

I'm an Agnostic Heathen Asatruar. LOL!

Dionysus

┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
Hi, Lisa! I am new here as well, but welcome! I enjoy learning about different religions and their histories as well.