• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello

specialjumper

I have always felt Spiritual; however, now I am more committed to the teachings of Jesus Christ. Growing up Anglican in Toronto and not really taking it too seriously, I now find alot of comfort and spiritually in the Catholic faith.
I do not know about you but I find the questions I want answers for are staring me in the face if I want to accept them. When I ask for guidence, it is there; however, sometimes it is easier to to ignore it, particularily if it is a difficult committment.
My family and I live in a small town in Eastern Ontario Canada, my children go to Catholic school and the churches are actually very busy places compared to the secular humanist thinking in many other places in Canada that have turned churches into community centres etc.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Welcome to the forums. :)

I now find alot of comfort and spiritually in the Catholic faith.
Good for you! I think its great when people find a way to God that is good for them.

Prima

I think you'll love it here!

I'm always especially happy to welcome another Catholic! I'm glad you found what you needed in the Church.

Welocome my Friend.

While I am pleased you found happiness for you, I inturn seek happiness for the world.

Maybe together we can bring my dream to fruition!!

DB

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
hello01.gif

Glad you could join us. Please to meet you.