• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

L.W.N

I'm a former Catholic, who pretty much gave up on just about all of the dogma, in favor of what my heart tells me is right. Right for me, at least.

I signed up so I could ask some religious questions, and hopefully receive good answers. As opposed to other sites where I have tried to ask serious religious questions, and have been told that I was wrong or stupid for asking such foolish questions. Hopefully, this site is better. From what I've seen, it appears to be.

-LWN

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF!

I think that you'll find this site better than previous ones. I had a similar experience as a religious person debating with really arrogant people who would offend and ridicule. The staff here make a big effort to keep this place friendly, so if you ever feel like someone is being rude, just report them to us.

Good luck!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm a former Catholic, who pretty much gave up on just about all of the dogma, in favor of what my heart tells me is right. Right for me, at least.

I signed up so I could ask some religious questions, and hopefully receive good answers. As opposed to other sites where I have tried to ask serious religious questions, and have been told that I was wrong or stupid for asking such foolish questions. Hopefully, this site is better. From what I've seen, it appears to be.
Welcome aboard!
It's great here....I'm only called stupid for secular reasons.

Welcome, LWN; I recently joined too, and also am a former Catholic. Hope you like it here, it seems like a great place! :)

I was born and raised a Catholic... I kind of left Christianity altogether and have become a Hare Krishna; however, my current boyfriend is a Latter Day Saint, and so Christianity has once again come back in my life, LOL.

Welcome!

Gauss

Welcome to RF!

Good attitude I find - being open minded and ready to think for yourself. That is the key to the future I reckon.

I was raised protestant but left Church a long time ago when I could not find my answers there.

Now I cultivate body-mind-soul in Falun Dafa, an ancient spiritual practice from China that has spread across the world very fast since 1992.

I recommend reading the book Zhuan Falun(how to become a good person, open your third eye, supernormal powers, meaning of life etc etc), you might be very surprised:

Download Falun Dafa Falun Gong books and articles: books

Midnight Pete

-LWN

Hi there, LWN

Is it that you have given up on Catholicism but not on God? Easier to leave a church behind than your faith. I was raised Roman Catholic but now consider myself to be non-denominational. But it's not like I've formally severed my ties with the RCC. I don't think it will ever be necessary for me to do that.

Glad you made it to RF and welcome! :)