• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello wonderful people of this forum! I have a important question

is this a good post?

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes. Unless it's something you should know.
That can be corrected.

Ignorance is not an inherent problem.
It's like many other things....water....air....life.....they're not considered a problem.
But under some circumstances, they could be.

ManitobaTrucker

As a newbie to this forum, I read this with interest. My immediate response to your question on the origin of Jesus Christ is to read Genesis1:1 and John 1:1 both of these verses along with Genesis 1:26 point to the origin of Christ.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As a newbie to this forum, I read this with interest. My immediate response to your question on the origin of Jesus Christ is to read Genesis1:1 and John 1:1 both of these verses along with Genesis 1:26 point to the origin of Christ.
Are these generally considered authoritative, evidence-based sources by archaeologists?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes in the same way that science cannot replicate “The Big Bang” or provide us with “the missing link. “
?????????????????????
What does our technical inability to replicate the big bang have to do with anything, and what is this "missing link" you mention?
Wasn't that an old, 19th century misinterpretation of evolution theory?

I don't see what a question about the authoritativeness of a source has to with -- "in the same way" -- your analogies.

ManitobaTrucker

I don't see what a question about the authoritativeness of a source has to with -- "in the same way" -- your analogies.

I spent most of my life as a sceptic, but eventually the only thing that makes sense is a God created universe since science cannot explain everything. You CANNOT create life from non-life. So therefore ONLY a universe created by an all powerful God is the answer.

As to the authority of the Bible, my faith is in the fact that all scripture is inspired by God as in 2nd Timothy 3:16

ToServe

***Be aware if you read this it could offend you just be aware but it would be appreciated if you read, and there is some inappropriate context of words used JUST BE AWARE***

Have you ever thought of where you were before life? I have came to the conclusion that you have not been a spurm cell for however how long he’s been alive..... maybe there was a creative person who created our civilizations? Or planned? Let me just say that I have learned in history that Jesus Christ our “lord” was around back then.... and our earth was created by meteors crashing into eachother... if that’s so then when was our bible there? Was it floating in space? Or did Jesus Christ himself come down and write it? This is why humans could evolve and learn the What is real and isn’t if we actually try? I love that you think he is our lord but who was before him that’s if anyone came before him.... Did he have a father who had a father and so fourth? I have no clue... only the Christians and Catholics who truly believe could find out.
Thank you for reading
good questions.. always good... first i am curious to know/. do you believe in God? or do you read the bible any time... pl respond later i can give reply to this question.

Avoice1C

the means are the ends
***Be aware if you read this it could offend you just be aware but it would be appreciated if you read, and there is some inappropriate context of words used JUST BE AWARE***

.... and our earth was created by meteors crashing into eachother... if that’s so then when was our bible there? Was it floating in space? Or did Jesus Christ himself come down and write it?
First there was pure energy, then God separated waters above (space) from the waters below (earth) what method He used to form our world is His to know. Perhaps it was smashing water bearing meteors together to form our planet. He doesn't tell Moses how He did it; just that He did.

Otherwise your post was somewhat disjointed. As Trackdayguy said: ...offense is a choice.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is why I voted no. Just say it.
Have you ever thought of where you were before life?
Nope. I was nowhere and nothing.
only the Christians and Catholics who truly believe could find out.
Or not. Or everyone could. Or no one will.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

Have you ever thought of where you were before life? I have came to the conclusion that you have not been a spurm cell for however how long he’s been alive..... maybe there was a creative person who created our civilizations? Or planned? Let me just say that I have learned in history that Jesus Christ our “lord” was around back then.... and our earth was created by meteors crashing into eachother... if that’s so then when was our bible there? Was it floating in space? Or did Jesus Christ himself come down and write it? This is why humans could evolve and learn the What is real and isn’t if we actually try? I love that you think he is our lord but who was before him that’s if anyone came before him.... Did he have a father who had a father and so fourth? I have no clue... only the Christians and Catholics who truly believe could find out.
Thank you for reading
Is this a good post?
Quite a few time I read on the internet "There are no bad questions" ... There are also no "Bad humans" ... There are just humans who have questions
So to answer your question "This is a good post !"

My Master always said "People ask all kind of questions, but they should ask the question `where did I come from` plus a few others"
So definitely this is a good post