• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello there.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You have to be raised with Vegemite to love it like we do. We give it to our babies as soon as they can eat solids....but only in very small doses. Its black and salty and delicious on toast....especially with avocado. It yum on a sandwich with crisp celery too. Just a couple of my favorites. ;)
Did you like it URAVIP2ME? Most Americans hate it! :p

I saved what vegemite was given to share with a mutual friend living in North Carolina.
It reminded me of the taste of vitamins. Kind of like eating a vitamin instead of swallowing it.
I also was given a home made cloth song book cover which I use for meeting notes that I especially want to save.
And was given a book mark from the Ballarat North Cong. Victoria. Do you know that cong. ?
Or do you know anyone at Wendouree Vic 3355

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I saved what vegemite was given to share with a mutual friend living in North Carolina.
It reminded me of the taste of vitamins. Kind of like eating a vitamin instead of swallowing it.

Actually that's not far from the truth. It's yeast extract, so rich in B vitamins. I read somewhere that it is the slurry off beer when it is being brewed? Don't know if that's true though....must look that up. :p

It's great with anything that you'd normally put salt on.
Little Lunch's boiled eggs sound good too.

I also was given a home made cloth song book cover which I use for meeting notes that I especially want to save.
And was given a book mark from the Ballarat North Cong. Victoria. Do you know that cong. ?
Or do you know anyone at Wendouree Vic 3355

I'm in NSW. Australia is a big country but the interior is mostly desert. Most of us live around the edges and in the rural farming districts. It's a great country for diversity of population and scenery. It makes our 'work' very interesting. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thought I'd join up here for some friendly conversation.
I'm from Australia, I'm an atheist but not an anti-theist.
Used to be a x-tian many years ago.
Not much of a debater although I have opinions.
Not looking to have my mind changed or change anyone else's mind.
I'm also a member of Atheist forums under the same user name. :)
Greetings!
I missed this thread while I was away.

Now, as a new member you get to enjoy (for free) a treat....
th

And don't worry, there's plenty of haggis for everyone who wants some!

Meraki

Hey. I'm new as well. Saw this forum while ago and thought about joining in, which i ended up doing today. I will let the time decide whether i will regret it or not lol