• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello! New member introducing himself!

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Hi, I go by Xavier. I joined Religious Forums as I'm hoping to expand my perspectives. I'm 22, with the ambition of making a career out of writing. I am currently working on a hypothesis called Syncretic Anarchism. Below, I have my thesis statement as well as the introduction. Perhaps this isn't the most proper place to post this but I feel like this is the best way to introduce myself to this community. Would be most grateful for any feedback. To be honest, working on this theory and writing a cohesive book in which all the evidence and arguments are thoroughly fleshed out is going to take the remainder of my life. In my day-to-day life, I have no one to show this to, so other perspectives are what I'm after! I'm not college-educated, my education comes from the Books I've stolen from my Library religious section :)

Thesis

I hypothesize the theory of Syncretic Anarchism (SA). The eschatology of SA theorizes that humanity can physically emanate Heaven on Earth through collective conscious morality. Alternatively, humanity can bring about our own extinction through collective immorality. The route which humanity will take is dependent on whether government retains authority over the world.

Introduction

Syncretic Anarchism (SA) is readily understood through the definitions of its name. Syncretism is the fusion of two or more spiritual philosophies into a singular one. Anarchism holds that society should be stateless, i.e. there should be no government. SA comes about by viewing the varying world religions (as outlined below) through a singular lens. SA holds that division of religion has come about due to purposeful, doctrinal pollution by ruling governments. Furthermore, SA holds that government is inherently sinful.

There is an eschatology that develops when studying SA. This eschatology holds that humanity has a conscious choice, in regards to the fate of our species. Through collective morality, we can physically emanate Heaven on Earth, bringing about the eternal Kingdom of Christ consciously. Alternatively, through collective immorality, we will invoke events with similar consequences to that of Noah’s flood. Humanity, save a righteous seed, will be annihilated. The new race of humans that descend from the survivors will be left with the same option that we are currently presented with.

As for the present human race, the route which we take is dependent on how we handle our current political situation. Using scriptural and spiritual arguments, SA argues that government is inherently sinful; the ultimate evil. It is through government that evil is perpetuated in every aspect of life. It is through government that humanity continually devolves from its once enlightened state. It is through government that religion is hijacked and polluted. It will be through government that humanity will be annihilated. Eliminating the government’s presiding global influence is a necessary step in physically invoking Heaven on Earth.

CATEGORIZATION OF RELIGIONS (in progress)
1. Abrahamic: 1a Judaism 1b Christianity 1c Islam
2. Universalist 2a Zoroastrianism 2b Sikhism 2c Baha'ism
3. Meditative 3a Hinduism 3b Buddhism 3c Jainism
4 ???? 4a Confucianism/Taoism 4b Shinto/Indigenous 4c Platonism

Currently, I am working on defining all the religions from a Syncretic Anarchist perspective. For example, SA holds that the Hailie Selassie Bible, which includes five additional books besides traditional canon, is the Bible to use. Also, SA views the Quran as the holy text of Islam, while disregarding the Hadith as a government's way of hijacking and polluting Islam.

I have so so much to research and study, I am by no means an expert. My views are continually expanding as I intake more information and philosophies. Thanks for your time!

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Welcome, @Xavier Graham SA! :D

What is your opinion on god(s) and the ability to know the nature of god(s)?

If government is so evil, why is humanity drawn towards organized civilization under governmental control as it becomes more advanced throughout time? This seems pretty universal across the board for the most part, minus some exceptions.

What does life ideally look like in your best case scenario?

Do you think it's possible for governing to not be evil? If so, what would that governing look like? If not, what is the fundamental thing about governing that is inherently evil?

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
Hi, I go by Xavier. I joined Religious Forums as I'm hoping to expand my perspectives. I'm 22, with the ambition of making a career out of writing. I am currently working on a hypothesis called Syncretic Anarchism. Below, I have my thesis statement as well as the introduction. Perhaps this isn't the most proper place to post this but I feel like this is the best way to introduce myself to this community. Would be most grateful for any feedback. To be honest, working on this theory and writing a cohesive book in which all the evidence and arguments are thoroughly fleshed out is going to take the remainder of my life. In my day-to-day life, I have no one to show this to, so other perspectives are what I'm after! I'm not college-educated, my education comes from the Books I've stolen from my Library religious section :)

Thesis

I hypothesize the theory of Syncretic Anarchism (SA). The eschatology of SA theorizes that humanity can physically emanate Heaven on Earth through collective conscious morality. Alternatively, humanity can bring about our own extinction through collective immorality. The route which humanity will take is dependent on whether government retains authority over the world.

Introduction

Syncretic Anarchism (SA) is readily understood through the definitions of its name. Syncretism is the fusion of two or more spiritual philosophies into a singular one. Anarchism holds that society should be stateless, i.e. there should be no government. SA comes about by viewing the varying world religions (as outlined below) through a singular lens. SA holds that division of religion has come about due to purposeful, doctrinal pollution by ruling governments. Furthermore, SA holds that government is inherently sinful.

There is an eschatology that develops when studying SA. This eschatology holds that humanity has a conscious choice, in regards to the fate of our species. Through collective morality, we can physically emanate Heaven on Earth, bringing about the eternal Kingdom of Christ consciously. Alternatively, through collective immorality, we will invoke events with similar consequences to that of Noah’s flood. Humanity, save a righteous seed, will be annihilated. The new race of humans that descend from the survivors will be left with the same option that we are currently presented with.

As for the present human race, the route which we take is dependent on how we handle our current political situation. Using scriptural and spiritual arguments, SA argues that government is inherently sinful; the ultimate evil. It is through government that evil is perpetuated in every aspect of life. It is through government that humanity continually devolves from its once enlightened state. It is through government that religion is hijacked and polluted. It will be through government that humanity will be annihilated. Eliminating the government’s presiding global influence is a necessary step in physically invoking Heaven on Earth.

Currently, I am working on defining all the religions from a Syncretic Anarchist perspective. For example, SA holds that the Hailie Selassie Bible, which includes five additional books besides traditional canon, is the Bible to use. Also, SA views the Quran as the holy text of Islam, while disregarding the Hadith as a government's way of hijacking and polluting Islam.

I have so so much to research and study, I am by no means an expert. My views are continually expanding as I intake more information and philosophies. Thanks for your time!
Welcome to RF.
Anarchists are a diverse bunch but I've never heard someone seeing it as syncretic. The idea of religion, at least the Abrahamic, with a powerful god as ruler is anathema to anarchism. But I think that should go into a proper OP, not the introduction. I'm looking forward to that.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Fascinating. Welcome to RF.

"Emanate Heaven and Earth?
" This begs further explanation. First off, what premises are we working with here?
"...humanity can bring about our own extinction through collective immorality." A utilitarian or consequentialist approach?
"...governent retains authority?" This sounds worrisome. Just saying...
"...government is inherently sinful?" Now I'm getting confused. Sinful? Are there practical aternative social models?

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Welcome, @Xavier Graham SA! :D

What are your opinion on god(s) and the ability to know the nature of god?

If government is so evil, why is humanity drawn towards organized civilization under governmental control as it becomes more advanced throughout time? This seems pretty universal across the board for the most part, minus some exceptions.

What does life ideally look like in your best case scenario?

Do you think it's possible for governing to not be evil? If so, what would that governing look like? If not, what is the fundamental thing about governing that is inherently evil?

My opinion of God is perhaps closest aligned to that of a Baha'is view. Baha'ism teaches that the same singular monotheistic God revealed Himself to the various prophets of history (Krishna, Zoraster, Abraham, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, etc.). The message He revealed to them was relevant to their time period and culture, however, they all stem from the same source, the One God.
I believe everyone has the ability to know the nature of God, at least enough to develop a personal and sophisticated relationship with Him. Personally, in my daily (or not so daily!) practice involves meditating the First prayer in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. This prayer invoked the three bodies of Buddha, who I interpret as the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Once they are invoked, they become your mentor by the end of the prayer and you merge. After I do this, I practice cleromancy through the I CHING, a Confucianist/Taoist text. Without fail, I receive intelligent answers. A bit long winded, but from my personal experiences, I believe it is very well in the capability of man to know God. I advocate using the I CHING and putting it to the test, it will, without fail, work!

I believe humanity is drawn towards organized civilization as a direct result of our sinful nature. Perhaps one of the best examples of this comes from the Old Testament. Israel was never supposed to have a King. Among other things that separated the Hebrew culture, from the rest of the world, the system in which they were goverened was supposed to be distinct. They were under the direct rule of Yahweh, via the Judges. The Bible states very explicitly that Israel was sinning when they chose to annoint a King rather than be under the rule of Judges. So even the Hebrew people, under the direct rule of God, still gravitated towards establishing a worldy government.
I believe the government is inherently corruptible. The existence of government invites evil people to establish themselves as politicians and exert their will over the masses. This happens without fail, in my opinion. The federal American government that was established in the 1780's put in place all of these safeguards to prevent the federal government from being tyrannical. Presently, most of the world is under the American governments boot as they commit genocide worldwide. My assumption is that 99% of higher up government officials are literal blood thirsty psychopaths who worship Satan, but that's just me.

Ideally, I think that humanity would be best if they rid themselves of government. This would entail the systematic removal of all the negative influences of our lives. I believe that Governments intelligently and purposefully poison their population to decrease their brain capacity. This only get's worse as the generations go on. So, a reverse of this process would be ideal. I believe that humanity is devolving physically and spiritually as a result of the government culling us like cattle. I believe if we were to free ourselves from government, future generations would be a completely different race, one of enlightened humans.

Thanks for the questions!

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Fascinating. Welcome to RF.

"Emanate Heaven and Earth?
" This begs further explanation. First off, what premises are we working with here?
"...humanity can bring about our own extinction through collective immorality." A utilitarian or consequentialist approach?
"...governent retains authority?" This sounds worrisome. Just saying...
"...government is inherently sinful?" Now I'm getting confused. Sinful? Are there practical aternative social models?
I get the emanation of Heaven on Earth from a Buddhist and Taoist standpoint. It was Buddha who first theorized literal heaven on earth as a result of the collective human consciousness transcending into morality. (I believe, I'm going to have to reread the Dhammapada to get the exact reference.) I believe the Bible teaches this too.
I believe it would be considered a consequentialist approach. The extinction of humanity is not ideal, and would only be a direct result of our continued immorality. It would have to reach the point to where the redemption of the human race is simply not possible anymore, which in turn would invoke events that would wipe us out (almost) completely.
I believe that the book of Judges presents the best governmental structure. One that is under the direct rule of God. To achieve this in the present world, perhaps is not possible. The Hebrew people who had direct access to God, rejected this form of government and annointed a King instead. I believe the philosophy of Anarcho-Capitalism provides thorough arguments on how a society would function in absence of a state.
Thanks for the Questions!

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Welcome to RF.
Anarchists are a diverse bunch but I've never heard someone seeing it as syncretic. The idea of religion, at least the Abrahamic, with a powerful god as ruler is anathema to anarchism. But I think that should go into a proper OP, not the introduction. I'm looking forward to that.
On a political level, I believe in anarchism. On a spiritual level, I believe in complete submission to the Abrahamic God. My understanding of Satanism is this: it is anarchism on the spiritual level. Not a sufficient explanation of what I'm trying to get at but yea it seems paradoxical!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for dessert in the RF staff dining hall....
OIP.I9voZjUmesuK9WVdPVitPwHaE7

Nimos

tenor.gif

Welcome and interesting to see someone promoting Anarchy :)

It is through government that evil is perpetuated in every aspect of life. It is through government that humanity continually devolves from its once enlightened state. It is through government that religion is hijacked and polluted. It will be through government that humanity will be annihilated.
Just wondering in regards to what you wrote here, without government etc. How would you solve something like this? (This is from an article on Reuters.)

April 29 (Reuters) - Total global spending on COVID-19 vaccines is projected to reach $157 billion by 2025, driven by mass vaccination programs underway and "booster shots" expected every two years, according to a report by U.S. health data company IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV.N) released on Thursday.

Developing new medicines is extremely expensive in general, but not only that, they also need to be approved before thrown on the market. So how do you see the world collect $157 billion dollars to deal with a global pandemic such as the Covid, if there were no governments to organize it? And who would approve new medicine?

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
tenor.gif

Welcome and interesting to see someone promoting Anarchy :)

Just wondering in regards to what you wrote here, without government etc. How would you solve something like this? (This is from an article on Reuters.)

April 29 (Reuters) - Total global spending on COVID-19 vaccines is projected to reach $157 billion by 2025, driven by mass vaccination programs underway and "booster shots" expected every two years, according to a report by U.S. health data company IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV.N) released on Thursday.

Developing new medicines is extremely expensive in general, but not only that, they also need to be approved before thrown on the market. So how do you see the world collect $157 billion dollars to deal with a global pandemic such as the Covid, if there were no governments to organize it? And who would approve new medicine?
The simplest answer to that is that I believe that the free market could provide any goods and services that is needed in a society in a much more efficient manner than a state. I'd argue that the involvement of the State in industry only drives up cost and lowers quality, such as in the field of medicine. The book "A Spontaneous Order: The Capitalist case for a Stateless Society" goes into the specifics of how markets would operate in the absence of a state.

And, personally, I view the entire Covid pandemic with suspicion, as well as any vaccines associated with it. I have a "Zero trust policy" when it comes to governments. So in regards to the pandemic, I view it as purposeful government manipulation being used to further consolidate their control over the global populace. (i think the official story is a bunch of poo!)

Nimos

The simplest answer to that is that I believe that the free market could provide any goods and services that is needed in a society in a much more efficient manner than a state. I'd argue that the involvement of the State in industry only drives up cost and lowers quality, such as in the field of medicine. The book "A Spontaneous Order: The Capitalist case for a Stateless Society" goes into the specifics of how markets would operate in the absence of a state.
Not saying I agree with you, but couldn't you have free market even with governments? And again, who would approve medicine without governments, who should decide the requirements?

And, personally, I view the entire Covid pandemic with suspicion, as well as any vaccines associated with it. I have a "Zero trust policy" when it comes to governments. So in regards to the pandemic, I view it as purposeful government manipulation being used to further consolidate their control over the global populace. (i think the official story is a bunch of poo!)
Ok?.... I assume it is just a huge conspiracy then or what? Which involves most of the scientific community working in these fields and medicine industry and whoever would easily be able to expose it.

So if there were no governments, would you then trust the scientific community in general or medicine industry, because these has to be involved in it as well? So should we get rid of them as well?

Jeremiah Ames

Welcome Xavier

I'm not college-educated, my education comes from the Books I've stolen from my Library religious section :)

how does that fit into your understanding of morality?

just kidding, you don’t need to answer

The route which humanity will take is dependent on whether government retains authority over the world.

i think I see where you’re going here

i am wondering which government more than whether

i am wondering if the better path is a government NOT of this world

just wondering

I'm hoping to expand my perspectives. I'm 22, with the ambition of making a career out of writing

i have a feeling you will be successful in your ambitions

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Not saying I agree with you, but couldn't you have free market even with governments? And again, who would approve medicine without governments, who should decide the requirements?

Ok?.... I assume it is just a huge conspiracy then or what? Which involves most of the scientific community working in these fields and medicine industry and whoever would easily be able to expose it.

So if there were no governments, would you then trust the scientific community in general or medicine industry, because these has to be involved in it as well? So should we get rid of them as well?
Well, as for the markets, for it to be truly "free" there needs to be no state interference at all. So, I suppose a government and a free market can coexist in theory, but doesn't government always insert themeselves into every economic field? The American government, where we are "capitalist", is involved in the entire economy, that is not a free market. As for approval, customers would approve it themselves, decide what is fit to put in their bodies. The theory is that a truly free market will make available the best product.
And yes. I'd say it is a huge conspiracy. Janurary 2020 the top scientists of the world from many countries (Taiwain, Japan, Phillipines) said right away that Covid19, was in there opinion, a biological weapons. No one ever hears that though, right? All of the information we have access too, such as web domains, is tightly controlled. People in the industry have been exposing this Covid thing since the Swine flu "pandemic". It's because information is controlled, thats why one may assume that no scientists or doctors believe these "Conspiracy theories".

Brian2

Veteran Member

Thesis

Introduction

Hi, welcome.
Interesting thesis. Maybe you are in danger of looking for evidence and seeing the evidence for your own beliefs and pov (which we all seem to do) instead of just looking at the evidence and following where it points.