• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, Im a Witch

7he4uthor

You are an interesting person, 74. I look forward to devouring... I mean debating with, you. :D
7he7imeless7ruth [wit/wicca/knowledge] brings the various component quantum parts together in unity and agreement.
7here is no debate/division/separation.

7he divided camp falls.
7here is no division [right/left path] in 0neness
2b a witch means to have ''7he [wit] knowledge of 6od.
Eye dont think you are a witch talking about broken paths.

7he4uthority of knowing is 4bsolute
veda/wicca/wit/ contrary to wonder/wander/searching/journey
there is no-where to go, it is the final resting place = knowing.

You say u r a witch
david says he is lucifer
there is no truth here, learn to be honest.
fraud isnt the path to growth, it is the path to restraint.

'Hu'
'He'
is 'EL' is Spanish

'El' [Al] is God in Hebrew.
'The' is thee non-gender biased ARTICLE in English
[the globe's most advanced oral language, incorporating Hebrew/Greek/Latin/German/& Many-More]
'Theo' is God in Greek
'Teo' is God [divinity] in Nahuatl ...

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
If you look down the lists of religions on this board, you will see "Left Handed Path Religions". While I do not believe in divisions as you say, I DO believe in proper grammar and the English language. My brother, David, can be called whatever he wishes, just as you can call yourself whatever you wish. I dont particularly care, TBH.

I am amoral when it comes to most of my religious philosophy, actually.

David69

Angel Of The North
7he7imeless7ruth [wit/wicca/knowledge] brings the various component quantum parts together in unity and agreement.
7here is no debate/division/separation.

7he divided camp falls.
7here is no division [right/left path] in 0neness
2b a witch means to have ''7he [wit] knowledge of 6od.
Eye dont think you are a witch talking about broken paths.

7he4uthority of knowing is 4bsolute
veda/wicca/wit/ contrary to wonder/wander/searching/journey
there is no-where to go, it is the final resting place = knowing.

You say u r a witch
david says he is lucifer
there is no truth here, learn to be honest.
fraud isnt the path to growth, it is the path to restraint.

'Hu'
'He' is 'EL' is Spanish
'El' [Al] is God in Hebrew.
'The' is thee non-gender biased ARTICLE in English
[the globe's most advanced oral language, incorporating Hebrew/Greek/Latin/German/& Many-More]
'Theo' is God in Greek
'Teo' is God [divinity] in Nahuatl ...

Lucifer and the second coming of Jesus and the future Mashiach.... fraud!!! :cover:

english gematria: Jesus 444 Lucifer 444 Jesus lucifer 888, Mashiach (followed by my full name) = 888 Jewish messiah 888 etc etc etc. blood line of the holy grail M8

David 333=9 999=666=9 hail the angel of light

David69

Angel Of The North
If you look down the lists of religions on this board, you will see "Left Handed Path Religions". While I do not believe in divisions as you say, I DO believe in proper grammar and the English language. My brother, David, can be called whatever he wishes, just as you can call yourself whatever you wish. I dont particularly care, TBH.

I am amoral when it comes to most of my religious philosophy, actually.

Good to meet you Kitsune and looking forward to seeing you around on the boards!

Blessed be sis :cool:
namaste

7he4uthor

Lucifer and the second coming of Jesus and the future Mashiach.... fraud!!! :cover:

english gematria: Jesus 444 Lucifer 444 Jesus lucifer 888, Mashiach (followed by my full name) = 888 Jewish messiah 888 etc etc etc. blood line of the holy grail M8

David 333=9 999=666=9 hail the angel of light
7his stuff is so old even George W Bush beat u2it.
In a doc aired on CBC passonate eye BUsh says he is descended from Christ through Magdalene bla bla etc.
Same stuff as you , you are a drop in bucket of buckets of ppl who think they are the one.

Back2your fantasy fad now lil davie.

Holy Shift
by Theives in the Light
NAMastE
NameSta
AmenSat
MeSanta
Me$atan
Shall`Aum
Shallow`Mmmm [doesnt mean 'peace' means 'the whole'] the hole = vortex = toilet = s#ithole ?
Aloha-hahahahahaha ...
Dali`Deli
Lama`Drama
Guru-V-Master leading droopy-groupies into disaster ...
Hallowed-Bee
Hallowed - C, D, & E ... and Golly Gee
HallowEEn
Many`Blissings
Ignorance is Blissing
only 7he 7ruth is missing
[follow your bliss WITCH is your ignorance]
Blessed-Bee, C, D, and Golly Gee Wiz !
HighLow`GodBye
Phi-pi`In`The`Sky
Tarot Parrot
Gassho
Assalaamu Alaykum
Hip Cool Far Out & Groovy Baby, Right On ...
Or when ppl learn to talk normal, not fall into the fab-fads/fashions/niches of mind-control
Simply
Regards
Sincerely:
Me, Myself, & Eye.

maybe if u learn 2b yourself without the lucifer attachments you'll get somewhere
try using your own name c where it gets you?

=====================================================

4ll 7hat aside
welcome2the4um Nisou Kitsune

Last edited:

Rayne

Meh
I always find it strange when people make a distinction between 'Witch' and 'Wiccan'. The vast majority of Wiccans consider the two terms one in the same. As a matter of fact, some of the people who are considered fathers of modern witchcraft (Raymond Buckland and friends) think that Witch should be the canonical term. While I'm rather rusty on my history, I believe that Wicca was Witchcraft before it became Wicca.

Alas, you're absolutely welcome to call yourself whatever you deem fit. You may have, however, created your own little religion. If so, you could come up with your own name for it. Kitsunism or something. Or, you could just say you're Pagan and jump into the pile of leaves. ;)

Furthermore, welcome to the forum!

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
Kitsunism sounds fun. I think I did invent a new religion, Rayne, cuz i have yet to find a religion that meets me at least half way to what I believe. But still, a wiccan can be a witch, but a witch doesnt have to be a wiccan.

Gerald Gardner was the father of modern Witchcraft, and it was indeed called British Traditional Witchcraft as you think, sometimes referred by him as the "witch-cult". Gardner applied the term 'wica' to individual Witches (i.e. "a wica") as well as to the community as a whole (i.e. "the Wica"). Only after his death was the extra c added and the term Wicca used as the encompassing word for all the different branches that had splintered off the main body.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

blackout

Violet.
Hey 74. Just as you are free to cast your own spell(ing)s,
so is every-one else.

Your meanings/casts are no more special/meaningful to anyone else
then theirs are 2u.

7he4uthor

Hey 74. Just as you are free to cast your own spell(ing)s,
so is every-one else.

Your meanings/casts are no more special/meaningful to anyone else
then theirs are 2u.

THATs a Fairy KInd thing to say UltraVi

The Firefly Faerie
Far away on the Smilin Island,
just west of the Hayward Highlands,
lies the Fractal Forest.
A place enchanted with the spirits of light,
their luminous eyes, sparkling bright.
Deep amongst the cool grey shadows
which spill out from the ancient tree-giants.
Born long ago, when time first began,
long before faerie, beast, or man.
Their moss-mottled limbs, sing forest hymns,
as they sway when they breathe forest breeze,
such are these Magnificent Majesty Trees.
High above the paths forged by deer with their fawn,
which the faeries walk at dusk and dawn.

David69

Angel Of The North
7his stuff is so old even George W Bush beat u2it.
In a doc aired on CBC passonate eye BUsh says he is descended from Christ through Magdalene bla bla etc.
Same stuff as you , you are a drop in bucket of buckets of ppl who think they are the one.

Back2your fantasy fad now lil davie.

Holy Shift
by Theives in the Light
NAMastE
NameSta
AmenSat
MeSanta
Me$atan
Shall`Aum
Shallow`Mmmm [doesnt mean 'peace' means 'the whole'] the hole = vortex = toilet = s#ithole ?
Aloha-hahahahahaha ...
Dali`Deli
Lama`Drama
Guru-V-Master leading droopy-groupies into disaster ...
Hallowed-Bee
Hallowed - C, D, & E ... and Golly Gee
HallowEEn
Many`Blissings
Ignorance is Blissing
only 7he 7ruth is missing
[follow your bliss WITCH is your ignorance]
Blessed-Bee, C, D, and Golly Gee Wiz !
HighLow`GodBye
Phi-pi`In`The`Sky
Tarot Parrot
Gassho
Assalaamu Alaykum
Hip Cool Far Out & Groovy Baby, Right On ...
Or when ppl learn to talk normal, not fall into the fab-fads/fashions/niches of mind-control
Simply
Regards
Sincerely:
Me, Myself, & Eye.

maybe if u learn 2b yourself without the lucifer attachments you'll get somewhere
try using your own name c where it gets you?

=====================================================

4ll 7hat aside
welcome2the4um Nisou Kitsune

Well lets see where you get yourself with an attitude like yours :rolleyes:

Call yourself an author, man with stuff like that you will need a propper job to get by eh!!! No trolling is apreciated. and no stealing peoples work either author. and try and show some respect on someone elses welcome thread!
:troll:

Sorry about that NK

7he4uthor

Well lets see where you get yourself with an attitude like yours

Call yourself an author, man with stuff like that you will need a propper job to get by eh!!! No trolling is apreciated. and no stealing peoples work either author. and try and show some respect on someone elses welcome thread!

what attitude ?
what stolen work ? [what u highlited i wrote, and for reason, do u know the reason?]

my first post

Originally Posted by Nisou Kitsune
Hi. Before I start, I must blame everything on Royal Falcon of God, because he told me to do this. :yes: lol

I am a Witch, which is different than a Wiccan. I have been practicing for 7 years now
tell us what u c as the difference

questions have zero attitude which is lattitude
as attitude is altitude, the highest being gratitude

Last edited:

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
a born-again pagan in love with the dragon ?

vegan pagan soup ... and a plate of dragon goop ?

witch way to spell which ?

I'm not one to get caught in the trap of labels of what a REAL _____ is. If you think you're a pagan, chances are I'll agree with you.

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
I always was a witch, even in my past lives. If you are talking about traditions, I had no specific tradition that I have studies with. At the moment, the coven I attend only practices Witchcraft and does not focus on the Deities. I had a Teacher when I "started" my path into Paganism. He taught me much, and I still follow his advice to this day. He brought out of me things I never knew were there, and rocked my world (in a non sexual way). That time in my life was a violent change that shook my perception and my soul that no other thing has been able to since.