• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello from Sweden

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Throw? I must have missed how the food suddenly ended up in the air.. ^^ But well, isn't it better with a classic tomato than haggins...
Many cuisines & ingredients are suitable for throwing
(aka "debate"). I prefer haggis. But I've used tomatoes too.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Hi
I'm a 34 year old woman from Sweden interested in religion and esoterics. I generally practice theosophy at the time being, but have gone trough both christianity and buddhism.

Best regards

Hermes

Hi Hermes, It's nice to meet you.

How do you post in the DIR forums? I would like to post in the esoteric forum...

You need to select the Dir Forum access in your "Account Details". The option is located when tapping or clicking on your screen name in the top right corner of the screen. Then tap or click on "Account Details". From there, scroll down to the section that says "Dir Forum Access." The esoteric forum is a sub-forum in "Other Religious Movements Dir". Check that box, then click or tap on "Save" at the bottom.

I can take a little while, an hour or more, for the changes to be updated on the DIR so that you can post there. But I've been told it often is much less than that.

Screenshot_20230918_102752.jpg

Hermes

Hi Hermes, It's nice to meet you.

You need to select the Dir Forum access in your "Account Details". The option is located when tapping or clicking on your screen name in the top right corner of the screen. Then tap or click on "Account Details". From there, scroll down to the section that says "Dir Forum Access." The esoteric forum is a sub-forum in "Other Religious Movements Dir". Check that box, then click or tap on "Save" at the bottom.

I can take a little while, an hour or more, for the changes to be updated on the DIR so that you can post there. But I've been told it often is much less than that.

View attachment 82279

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
I think staff have to confirm access to DIR forums first.

I am 95% sure it's just waiting for the server to auto-update its permissions from the check boxes that were selected by the individual. No mods approve or "confirm" access.

Ok. Yes and now it works. Thank you

Great! I Iook forward to reading your content! Checking the times on our posts here in this thread, it took about 15 minutes to update this time.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hi
I'm a 34 year old woman from Sweden interested in religion and esoterics. I generally practice theosophy at the time being, but have gone trough both christianity and buddhism.

Best regards

Hermes
Welcome, and let me just say my maternal family is from Skane and Uppsala.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Hi

Best regards

Hermes
Hej.

ciao

- viole

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Welcome to Religious Forums, I expect you will enjoy your time with us.