• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone... I'm called Soul Creator or God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Since they gave me the operation after my 6 story building fall, they tried wiping me out but clamming they cut something out my brain....I have scroo marks in my skull also to confirm this as I never got head damage at all from my 6+ story fall.

They claim after removing something that consciousness is now on steroids, and that they can't find it in themselves to hurt me anymore or lie to me.
How long / how old were you when you started to believe you are God?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Haha depends if I'm talking as my ex.

Nope last I seen I still had my testicales...Areeeee.

You just grow a par for claming me God is that didn't you? Are they the size of an Ovalteeny now? Hahaha God knows that it's true.
Well, your ex was onto something there, I think.

I think I had better get you out of my life, too. :D

Live long and prosper.

......[click] .....

When I was 5 years old I never prayed to God but asked questions that I shouldn't of known like, God why is the unevirse expanding and so on.

You got to understand that the frontal lobs can be used like hipnotised people.....They made me jump off a 6 story building when I made a premonition that I would survive it.....I did "but" they can make you think your thinking of something also....pop it in your head.

Adoff Hitler was under mind control. Mind control can stop you getting food poisoning like many times my family has gotten sick from food poisoning but I haven't cos they have me under mind control hypnotisation of the frontal lobes for say.
Hitler only got 9 years of Parkinson disease in 3 weeks. There is mass footage of Hitler and the only footage there was was taken of him in the last 3 weeks of the war and his body riddled with 9 years of Parkinson in weeks.... Impossible.
The Jewish did it to themselves to frame me. They reborn me 2 times thinking they could upload me then download me for an eternity...yeah right. They were trying to say me using subconsciousness Made Adolf Hitler subconscious try wipe out the Jewish out, and that he would subconsciously kill them for me, that it was my doing they tried to say.....Busted busted.

Go look at footage of Hitler in the last 6 5 4 3 2 1 months if the war....Nothing.
Do you know why they reversed mind control that stops symptoms but once undone it comes on as if it aged? Because he was going to take cyanide posining so they had to take him off hipnotised mind control in the final weeks.. crazy hey.
They gave confessed it all after consciously I put it together consciously they wouldn't be able to deny it to me cos subconsciously consciously they are now.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When I was 5 years old I never prayed to God but asked questions that I shouldn't of known like, God why is the unevirse expanding.

You got to understand that the frontal lobs can be used like hipnotised people.....They made me jump off a 6 story building when I made a premonition that I would survive it.....I did "but" they can make you think your thinking if something also....pop it in your head.

Adoff Hitler was under mind control. Mind control can stop you getting food poisoning like many times my family has gotten sick from food poisoning but I haven't cos they have me under mind control hypnotisation of the frontal lobes is like that for say.
Hitler only got 9 years of Parkinson disease in 3 weeks. There is mass footage of Hitler and the only footage there was was taken in the last 3 weeks if the war and his body riddled with 9 years of Parkinson in weeks.... Impossible.
The Jewish did it to themselves to frame me. They reborn me 2 times thinking they could upload me then download me for an eternity...yeah right. They were trying to say me using subconsciousness May Adolf Hitler subconscious to the Jewish and that he's been they would kill them for me, that it was my doing they tried to say.....Busted busted.

Go look at footage of Hitler in the last 6 5 4 3 2 1 months if the war....Nothing.
Do you know why they reversed mind control that stops Simtoms but once undone it comes on as if it aged? Because he was going to take cyanide posining so they had to take him off hipnotised mind control in the final weeks.. crazy hey.
They gave confessed it all after consciously I put it together consciously they wouldn't be able to deny it to me cos subconsciously consciously they are now.
All you say is wackadoodle. Sorry

Sorry I mis understanded you.

I only foun hid out I was God 9 months ago if that.....I didn't take in the signs or know what to make of my premonitions and didn't even know that the Bible said Jesus Christ could do premonitions.

I just started talking to God asking him questions.... Probably subconsciously but I was too ficking on the mind control.
Mind control is an signal and they can burn you rip your arms off and give you sharp back pain....They gave me the chest burning sinsation for a while but I just cut sick and told him/them too suck on a massive di**.....under mind control mate. It can also make you fear.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Sorry I mis understanded you.

I only found out I was God 9 months ago if that.....I didn't take in the signs or know what to make of my premonitions and didn't even know that the Bible said Jesus Christ could do premonitions.

I just started talking to God asking him questions.... Probably subconsciously but I was too ficking on the mind control.
Mind control is an signal and they can burn you rip your arms off and give you sharp back pain....They gave me the chest burning sinsation for a while but I just got sick and told him just suck on a massive di**.....under mind control mate. It can also make you fear.
If you are God, what other God did you speak to?

We'll I consider Alla a God to the Muslim people and will make him one off the most powerful people to only punish certain people and have a big say in the afterlife.

Why do you think the Jewish took away Jesus Christ sacrifice / birth place from the Muslims for?

To tell you the truth something is dead wrong seen as you claim your Muslim but are the biggest enemy's if the Jewish. Why haven't you asked what they did to Muslim people for?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I do personally not see you as a God, the first clue is that a God would not need to go in to a internet forum to speak to people :) nor would a God start to explain him self as you did. So, sorry to me you are just an ordenary person. And that is good enough
He would not need, because He is God
Does not mean He would not come to RF:)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Hey in called Scott Ryan in this life. I'm from the city of churches and can do premonitions....As crazy as that sounds I have proof of them.
Welcome to RF,

And thanks for sharing your experiences.
Atheists will be happy to have you here, because they like to have proof.
Finally they can get some from the source.

Go a bit easy on them, because they do have some trust issues when it comes to God:D

But they are pretty harmless here, at worst they will bite your head off ... virtually speaking of course:D

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us in the staff lounge for a very special cake treat.
It's free too!
234ead5150761bf30a0c0bea32c31970--brain-cake-birthday-ideas.jpg

Am I an enemy of Jewish people?

We'll one look in the middle east and I'd say when I see use burning America and Jewish flags that you are?

Remember Israel drop bombs in Muslim kids undern useless missile storage areas that the missile done would stop all them missiles anyway right?

Welcome to RF,

And thanks for sharing your experiences.
Atheists will be happy to have you here, because they like to have proof.
Finally they can get some from the source.

Go a bit easy on them, because they do have some trust issues when it comes to God:D

But they are pretty harmless here, at worst they will bite of your head ... virtually speaking of course:D

Haha lol but I'm single and need my hands. I kinda hopping you well over 18 for that joke.

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We'll one look in the middle east and I'd say when I see use burning America and Jewish flags that you are?

Remember Israel drop bombs in Muslim kids undern useless missile storage areas that the missile done would stop all them missiles anyway right?
To your information.
I am not against any Jews, I am not against America.
What other muslims do of wrong doings is their behaviour not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.