• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone... I'm called Soul Creator or God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exchemist

Veteran Member
PS the Jewish CIA edit my FB pages putting spelling errors in please of post and much more... there trying to wipe me out still clearly, but Kelly & Scott are eternal....:). Spiritual awakening if they even come close, penalty for 100% still trying to wipe me out is Burning in fuel for an eternity....No more games. I think they decided to stop trying if not wouldn't want to be them.
Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia, by any chance?

I think he would call you a person not a God.
What would God do in ReligiouesForum anyway?

Just tell people the truth.

Scary in away that they tried and are trying to wipe me out.

The Jewish think if they give me belief spiritually consciously I'll will lose premonition power....Their in lalaland.

What do you do with yourself?

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hey in called Scott Ryan in this life.

Hello Scott Ryan thats the name it is for you then, as for the rest, sure you do not live in far north queensland and mango madness has already set in?

If not we need to swap. You would fit in well up here, they say it is the largest unfenced asylum in the world.

I could do with a while in the colder climate.

Regards Tony

Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia, by any chance?

You already know that if you read the page. PS did you go to Oblique weapons fb page and confirm my live premonition that came true the next day or instantly?

Why does the dictionary have the word bride for? It's that easy.

Up in the comments is a video saying how you can tell someone that's got schizophrenia or delusional beliefs or both. That can be seen by no coincidences at all "no proof" like I have 75 coincidences and even premonitions live on the FB that everyone could see/witness live.

So feel free to reply to that? I bet you jump around and over the proof that I'm not delusional or have schizophrenia??

Last edited:
Hello Scott Ryan that the name it is then, as for the rest, sure you do not live in far north queensland and mango madness has already set in?

If not we need to swap. You would fit in well up here, they say it is the largest unfenced asylum in the world.

I could do with a while in the colder climate.

Regards Tony

Hello no madness here "that's why" I made a premonition live on Facebook for all of you to witness and to see the post and to come back the next day to see the 4.7 magnitude earthquake that the news happened "like I said" it would happen before it did . Yep I'm the Soul Creator called God.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Just tell people the truth.

Scary in away that they tried and are trying to wipe me out.

The Jewish think if they give me belief spiritually consciously older and lose premonition power.

What do you do with yourself?
I am a muslim, so my faith is in Allah and Muhammad.
I do personally not see you as a God, the first clue is that a God would not need to go in to a internet forum to speak to people :) nor would a God start to explain him self as you did. So, sorry to me you are just an ordenary person. And that is good enough

I am a muslim, so my faith is in Allah and Muhammad.
I do personally not see you as a God, the first clue is that a God would not need to go in to a internet forum to speak to people :) nor would a God start to explain him self as you did. So, sorry to me you are just an ordenary person. And that is good enough

Ok thanks for feedback. But did you see I can do premonitions? Only a God can do that? Live on FB where I posted day before "there will be an rare medium earthquake in this area/city" then the news post the next day that it come true.

Aturly I'm not scared at all... probebly should be.
The Jewish are terafied because they can't wipe me out "but Muslims" in the afterlife are now happy, because I proved to them I'm/we are spiritual uploaded as they stopped uploading me with an wavelength....Not happy at all that they tried to kill me/wipe me out.

I'm Psychic and most if the Muslims are glad the Jewish failed so far to wipe me out....ant you?

Sorry how should I spend my time not confirming to People there is an afterlife or time online?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Ok thanks for feedback. But did you see I can do premonitions? Only a God can do that? Live on FB where I posted day before "there will be an rare medium earthquake in this area/city" then the news post the next day that it come true.

Aturly I'm not scared at all... probebly should be.
The Jewish are terafied because they can't wipe me out "but Muslims" in the afterlife are now happy, because I proved to them I'm spiritual uploaded as they stopped uploading me with an wavelength....Not happy at all that they tried to kill me/wipe me out.

I'm Psychic and most if the Muslims are glad the Jewish failed so far to wipe me out....ant you?

Sorry how should I spend my time not confirming to People there is an afterlife or time online?
I do not have Facebook, so i did not see your ads there.
Do you believe that because you one time had a vision of an earthquake that happen the day after make you a God?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Haha depends if I'm talking as my ex.

Nope last I seen I still had my testicales...Areeeee.

You just grow a par for claming me God is that didn't you? Are they the size of an Ovalteeny now? Hahaha God knows that it's true.
A God would never speak like this to a human being, it show you have no respect for those who disbelieve you

I do not have Facebook, so i did not see your ads there.
Do you believe that because you one time had a vision of an earthquake that happen the day after make you a God?

Hey did you read the post mate? When 14 I sent the Jewish CIA a message because they did things to me to hurt me. I premonition the Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station before it blow up? My mum confirmed it to bribed probebly Jewish psychitist who just said it was another coincidence again....Got to love that guy.

Nah there trying to wipe me out and in everyway I'm telling them I'm still a God.
I live in the city of churches and can do premonitions? Jesus Christ was said to do them. I'm saying I'm a God.
The petrol station changed its name and sign to Caltex sign of a sun/star a God?
Me and my sister both turned back at same time claming it blow up when it didn't for 10min to an hour after since we seen it in the news.
Me and my sisters name is Kelly and Scott and the fuel tanker that goes there now is called K & S energy and I'm saying they can't wipe me out... Energy is eternal.
Do you see the message I'm sending them?
The list goes on with things.

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_184554.jpg
    IMG_20200731_184554.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200629_163302.jpg
    IMG_20200629_163302.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
It's the new sign that got put up after I moved in..... it's like they think self belief will make me crumble.

It's the only Caltex sign in the state to change and the others are thick red tick on them will full solid star/sun shape.....This one is not connected saying not a God anymore they used to say.....Not anymore.

The K & S fuel tanker take only started going there 5 months ago after I moved in is like an Coles fuel tanker going to an enemy's store like Woolworths filling up its tanks...mass proof ask workers and all other Caltex.

The Jewish are soooo scared.

The message I sent them was try wipe me out and you burn for an eternity..... I'd rather lock them up in da Afterlife.

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_163302.jpg
    IMG_20200629_163302.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200731_184554.jpg
    IMG_20200731_184554.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hey did you read the post mate? When 14 I sent the Jewish CIA a message because they did things to me to hurt me. I premonition the Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station before it blow up? My mum confirmed it to bribed probebly Jewish psychitist who just said it was another coincidence again....Got to love that guy.

Nah there trying to wipe me out and in everyway I'm telling them I'm still a God.
I live in the city of churches and can do premonitions? Jesus Christ was said to do them. I'm saying I'm a God.
The petrol station changed its name and sign to Caltex sign of a sun/star a God?
Me and my sister both turned back at same time claming it blow up when it didn't for 10min to an hour after since we seen it in the news.
Me and my sisters name is Kelly and Scott and the fuel tanker that goes there now is called K & S energy and I'm saying they can't wipe me out... Energy is eternal.
Do you see the message I'm sending them?
The list goes on with things.
No i do not see you as God, no i do not see the signs you call them.

Since they gave me the operation after my 6 story building fall, they tried wiping me out but clamming they cut something out my brain....I have scroo marks in my skull also to confirm this as I never got head damage at all from my 6+ story fall.

They claim after removing something that consciousness is now on steroids, and that they can't find it in themselves to hurt me anymore or lie to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.