• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, Clear off, Got any food?

exchemist

Veteran Member
I think wrens are another who might do so but I rarely have seen them around much, and never at bird-feeders. Like robins, they prefer other fare I think.
Yes I've got wrens in the garden. Sweet little tiny things, but what a noise they make they sing! You would not think it possible for such a tiny creature to make so much noise. They seem aware that I am not a threat (they nested in a rose trellis 30cm from the door into the garden last year and raised a brood successfully) but I've never heard of them taking food from somebody's hand.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Yes I've got wrens in the garden. Sweet little tiny things, but what a noise they make they sing! You would not think it possible for such a tiny creature to make so much noise. They seem aware that I am not a threat (they nested in a rose trellis 30cm from the door into the garden last year and raised a brood successfully) but I've never heard of them taking food from somebody's hand.

I've not seen them do so but apparently they are one of the most bold and apparently will for the right food (could be wrong though).