• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello All!!

Justcurious

Hi!!

I am new to religous forum and would like to Introduce myself. My name is Eric and I am a Christian. Even though I have mostly gone to Baptist churches, I have always been taught that being a Christian is about a relationship with Christ and your acceptance of his gift of salvation, not which church you go to.

I look forward to meeting a lot of people from all different religions, faiths, and enjoying the discussions, not so much the debates. it is not my place to say what I think is wrong about somebody elses faith, I can only say what I think is right about mine and look forward to others doing the same. That is, I think, truely the only way to respectfully debate an idea, or issue.

I, like my brother who is here as well, have been to a lot of places in this world and met many different people. I have come to believe what my favorite poet Dr Maya Angelou once said, "We are more alike than we are unalike."

Eric

Trey of Diamonds

Hey look everybody, my little brother is here! Welcome to the forum bro and don't worry, those burns from the cattle prod will fade with time. (I've been trying to get him to join for months now. ;))

Oh, and if the two of us end up in the same debate and blood starts to fly, someone please throw a bucket of water on us. :D

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Welcome to RF. I hope you enjoy it here.

Justcurious said:
it is not my place to say what I think is wrong about somebody elses faith
Haha, on the contrary, we have an entire forum for that sort of thing ;)

GhK.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Justcurious, welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

Hey look everybody, my little brother is here! Welcome to the forum bro and don't worry, those burns from the cattle prod will fade with time. (I've been trying to get him to join for months now. ;))

Oh, and if the two of us end up in the same debate and blood starts to fly, someone please throw a bucket of water on us. :D

*goes to create a special Family Feud Forum*

idea

Question Everything

I think that is really neat you have fam on the site to chat with. There are things that I say on here that for some reason I can say to strangers, but cannot say to fam. I should not be like that. Why would I be like that? I guess with fam you try and make a good impression? or more is expected out of you? or something? I don't know.

Anyways, welcome welcome!

Justcurious

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! From my brief excursions into the forum and the differnet topics I am extremely impressed at all the differences and the way everybody can get along even when they have different ideas. Didn't somebody say once "Cant we all just get along?" On this forum you can!!

Off to go see Watchmen now. Have a great day all of you!!