• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Headlines Which Sound Like Wu Wei

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
MZtrBbX.jpg
AxoLr4K.jpg

Well the first one is correct, but the second one is wrong, Mrs Wu is a Chinese human

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh dear, a person my size might get carried off
by an eagle or a coyote. What do you recommend
for that?
Bald Eagle: They hate it when you tell them they are bald and will open their mouths to argue.

Coyote: First get them angry enough to follow you across a busy street. If they aren't run over by a car you keep doing that until a car gets them. That's what I do.

Audie

Veteran Member
Bald Eagle: They hate it when you tell them they are bald and will open their mouths to argue.

Coyote: First get them angry enough to follow you across a busy street. If they aren't run over by a car you keep doing that until a car gets them. That's what I do.

Good ideas. But what about giant tsetse flies?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
tumblr_oy10f6mzWg1vnjnxno1_1280.jpg

Code:

Wu Wei

Hah!
You looked at a spoiler!

Yes...but it was not one of YOUR spoilers..... I look at the spoilers of others....just not yours you sick and twisted skirt wearing pool pooper. You realize that it is a pool don't you, and not just a really big toilet. Pooping in pools and slamming innocent woodland creatures.... you short be ashamed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes...but it was not one of YOUR spoilers..... I look at the spoilers of others....just not yours you sick and twisted skirt wearing pool pooper. You realize that it is a pool don't you, and not just a really big toilet.
You're a spoiler looker!

Wu Wei

I know that you give into temptation, & eventually look.
But I understand your shame & unwillingness to admit it.
Nothing here.

NAH!!! I know better.....sorry if that up sets you...well...actually no I'm not sorry at all