• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Having no gender vs. having more than one

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
Question: What is the difference between identifying with no gender and identifying with multiple genders?

I mean, how does that work out, regarding outward expression?

What is the difference, in practical terms?

Socially, and culturally, what is the difference between these to categories of people?

I'd be interested to hear some ideas

And wouldn't having (say) two genders mean that the two cancel each other out, thus leaving the subject genderless??? Or does it not work like that?

Lack of an inner gender feeling means you feel alien to the more typical girl behaviour as well as to the more typical guy behaviour both in individual and in social situations and you are unable to genuinely participate in any stereotype social gender behaviours.

I suppose genderfluid feeling is like being able to adopt to different inner gender identifications according to the social situation or to your whims or wishes.
I'm not sure how natural this is though but I suppose there are such people also.

I suppose the less of an inner gender feeling you have the better it is spirituality because it makes you more balanced.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@lostwanderingsoul. All of this centers around these things.

1. It's biological (male/female brain structure)

2. Psychogical (psych symptoms dissociation between mind and body)

3. Physical and neurology (physiological symptoms of dissociation)

4. Identity (not feeling connected to make/female sex norms)

5. Spirituality (not knowing one's self)

There are many studies on this. Physiologists,neurologist, even endocrinologists are involved.

There is no choice, no doctors making money, and they're not disturbed.

I know it's probably taboo for you and religiously sex/gender are one but medically and by people's personal experiences that isn't true.

How can you not see this?