• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You noticed any Matrix Glitch?

Have you ever noticed any Matrix Glitches?

• Yes: I've noticed a Matrix Glitch at least once.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No: I've never noticed any Matrix Glitch.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
How do we know they are not creating 'real' out of body experiences?

If you are assuming a material-only view of consciousness then an out-of-body experience must only be a hallucination.

If you start from the assumption that we have interpenetrating physical and astral bodies then the possibility of having created a genuine out-of-body experience is still out there.

These experiments can not get at the BIG question as it can only monitor physical activity. So the mystery goes on!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I once saw a black cat walk by, and moments later I saw another one walk by that looked just like it.

I have a black cat that can often pass me from the same direction several times in a few minutes.

I put the reason down to either a cat transporter or its running round the house and climbing in through the window.

Either way, i am sure she only does it to confuse the human shaped tin opener.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have a black cat that can often pass me from the same direction several times in a few minutes.

I put the reason down to either a cat transporter or its running round the house and climbing in through the window.

Either way, i am sure she only does it to confuse the human shaped tin opener.
If there was a matrix cats would be an automatic glitch in it. Anything short of one's cat walking upside down on the ceiling would not count, and I have my doubts about that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If there was a matrix cats would be an automatic glitch in it. Anything short of one's cat walking upside down on the ceiling would not count, and I have my doubts about that.

Our kitten* runs on walls, not on top but along the side. She gets most embarrassed when gravity takes over. It doesn't do the paintwork any good.
Thankfully she hasn't progressed to ceilings

* Actually not a kitten any more but the equivalent of teenager who would wear baggy trousers and wear her hat sideways.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
You think that is glitchy?
Once, an orange cat came up to our house.
Then a black one came up.

I've seen a simulated feline based Matrix glitch; this happened as I viewed a simulated cat apparently being trapped between two simulations, which resulted in this cat being simulated to me as a zombie cat. After I ran over this cat; the cat was neither simulated as conscious nor dead; the cat appeared to me as being somewhere in between full consciousness and death. I'd say this "zombie" cat appeared to me as a result of a Matrix Glitch.

Schrodingers-cat-detalle.gif

It was a cold windy day near Chicago where a cat had sought refuge under the warmth of my car from the harsh wintry weather. As I pulled out from my parking spot, I'd ran over this cat's skull. Some of the cat's brain matter was then hanging out where its eye socket had been. This now zombie cat walked around in a complete circle before falling dead to the ground.