• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You noticed any Matrix Glitch?

Have you ever noticed any Matrix Glitches?

• Yes: I've noticed a Matrix Glitch at least once.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No: I've never noticed any Matrix Glitch.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
On the 14th of November 2004, the U.S.S. Princeton's radar detected an approximately 40 foot diameter tic-tac shaped object abruptly descending from an altitude of 28,000 feet to near sea level over a period of one second; U.S. Navy pilots witnessed this apparently propulsion-less tic-tac shaped approximately 40 foot diameter sized object briefly hoovering over the Pacific Ocean; then a few seconds later, the object abruptly shifted directions moving perpendicularly-horizontally. Pilots with their infrared cameras recorded this object on video showing the object travelling at an estimated speed in excess of some few thousand miles per mile; hence, easily evading its pursuant U.S Hornet F-18 fighter jets.

Here's video footage of this possible Matrix glitch of a post-human futuristic aerial craft appearing in 2004.

I've personally experienced a matrix glitch; this was an out of body experience, which happened to me when I was 13 years old. It happened immediately after I had a fainting spell from hyperventilating and holding my breath in such a way that I'd forced myself to pass out. When I woke up from this fainting spell, I was floating outside and above my body. While I was floating outside and above my body, everything in the room started spinning around me and then became brightly illuminated with a blinding white light which blinded me until I descended back into my body.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I once saw a black cat walk by, and moments later I saw another one walk by that looked just like it.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Seriously, though, is there any more to the video? I'd be interested to know if the pilot banked left and gave chase. Surely in an F/A-18 Hornet with a top speed of mach 1.8, would have been able to easily bank at 250 knots and hit the afterburners to pursue the object.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Seriously, though, is there any more to the video? I'd be interested to know if the pilot banked left and gave chase. Surely in an F/A-18 Hornet with a top speed of mach 1.8, would have been able to easily bank at 250 knots and hit the afterburners to pursue the object.

There's a U.S. Government report, descriptive of Naval Pilot Captain David Fravor's encounter with this tic-tac shaped UFO, available online: TIC TAC UFO EXECUTIVE REPORT — To The Stars Academy

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
An RF member once went on at length about noticing that the South American continent had shifted hundreds of miles to the east since he was a kid.
So I will vote Yes.
Tom

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
On the 14th of November 2004, the U.S.S. Princeton's radar detected an approximately 40 foot diameter tic-tac shaped object abruptly descending from an altitude of 28,000 feet to near sea level over a period of one second; U.S. Navy pilots witnessed this apparently propulsion-less tic-tac shaped approximately 40 foot diameter sized object briefly hoovering over the Pacific Ocean; then a few seconds later, the object abruptly shifted directions moving perpendicularly-horizontally. Pilots with their infrared cameras recorded this object on video showing the object travelling at an estimated speed in excess of some few thousand miles per mile; hence, easily evading its pursuant U.S Hornet F-18 fighter jets.

Here's video footage of this possible Matrix glitch of a post-human futuristic aerial craft appearing in 2004.

I've personally experienced a matrix glitch; this was an out of body experience, which happened to me when I was 13 years old. It happened immediately after I had a fainting spell from hyperventilating and holding my breath in such a way that I'd forced myself to pass out. When I woke up from this fainting spell, I was floating outside and above my body. While I was floating outside and above my body, everything in the room started spinning around me and then became brightly illuminated with a blinding white light which blinded me until I descended back into my body.

Why would you assume either of these are a 'matrix glitch'? We know how to induce out-of-body feelings in people artificially. And your fainting spell is just the type of thing to do that. So it is the brain acting as brains do.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Why would you assume either of these are a 'matrix glitch'? We know how to induce out-of-body feelings in people artificially. And your fainting spell is just the type of thing to do that. So it is the brain acting as brains do.

All the other times I simply blacked-out when I fainted; my out of body experience only happened once out of the many times I'd fainted.

I wonder how many brain cells are destroyed each time somebody abruptly deprives his/her brain of oxygen in order to pass out?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
All the other times I simply blacked-out when I fainted; my out of body experience only happened once out of the many times I'd fainted.

I wonder how many brain cells are destroyed each time somebody abruptly deprives his/her brain of oxygen in order to pass out?

Well, the reason you black out is that some nerve cells stop functioning, at least temporarily. That is not usually a good thing....just saying.

You might find this interesting:

First Out-of-body Experience Induced In Laboratory Setting

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.

How do you know you are remembering it correctly?

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
If my memory failed me about this, then I'd have to consider that there to be a brain glitch rather than a matrix glitch.
It won't be a glitch it would just be the way memory works. We know that human memory is not that reliable, people tend to remember the same event differently, and human memory is susceptible to even creating false memories.

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I haven't

For me The Matrix has always seemingly run smoothly, without error

Edit: But I often get deja vous!

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

Interesting experiences above but I am not sure the term 'Matrix Glitch' is helpful here. The terms UFO and Out of Body Experience are more descriptive. These things are not really 'glitches' but things not yet understood by our science in the year 2019.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
An RF member once went on at length about noticing that the South American continent had shifted hundreds of miles to the east since he was a kid.
So I will vote Yes.
Tom
The question was: if 'YOU" noticed any major glitches. (and not if you just heard of the concept)

Geographical Mandela Effects are serious subjects. It is not hard to think how very ancient earth meteoric and meteorological events could cause the continents to have aligned differently. Why have some seen glimpses of other earth alignments is no doubt a mystery we can not grasp with our 'normal' understanding of reality.

Us believers have normal memory errors like others all the time, but believe some of these are indeed different, real and collective.

Anyone care to revisit that thread in this Paranormal sub-forum then here it is:

Mandela Effect and South America