• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you checked under your bed for classified documents?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In the Marine Corps I was responsible for the oversight of proper safeguarding and handling of classified materials, including Top Secret materials, for my entire facility. There were never any classified materials that went "missing" or were improperly handled under my watch. Apparently I am more competent than President Biden.
But we won't mention Trump or Pence, because they get a partisan pass.

Viker

Häxan
See my post #14.
Rather a sitting or former president/vice-president doesn't matter. The most recent revelation is of Pence. There's something wrong with it all and some further clarity is in order, for them all.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Et tu, FH? Kindly see my post #14 (or bother to read the entire thread before opining mayhaps?).
It's only whataboutism if used as a defense. I believe all political leaders should be held accountable for their misdeeds or failures, regardless of party.
I'm not a fan of Biden's. I simply vote the "lesser evil". Idolizing and hero worshiping politicians as if they they were infallible and chosen by god is stupid and dangerous.

We Never Know

No Slack
It's only whataboutism if used as a defense. I believe all political leaders should be held accountable for their misdeeds or failures, regardless of party.
I'm not a fan of Biden's. I simply vote the "lesser evil". Idolizing and hero worshiping politicians as if they they were infallible and chosen by god is stupid and dangerous.

"I believe all political leaders should be held accountable for their misdeeds or failures, regardless of party"

^^^^^^^^^^^ This!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember when this was shown on national TV. Supposedly some big secret, yet they broadcast it everywhere.

tos-gen-order-seven-01.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Last edited:

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
In the Marine Corps I was responsible for the oversight of proper safeguarding and handling of classified materials, including Top Secret materials, for my entire facility. There were never any classified materials that went "missing" or were improperly handled under my watch. Apparently I am more competent than President Biden.

I also had Top Secret Clearance. For surprising little info. (Frequencies) Back in the safe, after each and every use. IDK what I was supposed to do if I accidentally memorized them. Get a lobotomy? Ya, maybe that's why all our politicians are freakin brain dead.

The frequencies were POW! SPLAT! :ghost:

danieldemol

Premium Member
I'm friends with the docu-ments under my bed.
Declassified them all inside of my head

Sung to the tune of;

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, I didn't know you had 5 cats. I like cats best of all as pets, and my bff here @Trailblazer has eight.

2 domestic cats, one our matriarch we rescued 12 years ago. One a neighbours cat who thinks it's better living with us. 2 chat errant (stray cats) who have moved in permanently, one of them hardly ever goes outside any longer. And another chat errant that comes in for breakfast and a warm before heading out to do his cat things. He returns in the evening for a little supper then goes off again.

@JustGeorge has 10.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What is pathetic is that you instantly jump to whataboutism. You totally ignored the truth that I wrote. I handle classified material better than the sitting President. That should be disturbing. The fact that doesn't bother you as much as keeping up your partisanship is what is truly frightening.
No, the simple fact is that you're behaving in a hypocritical manner, and you do this a lot!