• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You Been Abducted By Aliens?

cardero

Citizen Mod
COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF BEING ABDUCTED:

(1) Missing time an hour or more,

(2) feelings of being paralyzed in a room with a sense of someone there or actually seeing them there,

(3) unusual scars or markings on the body,

(4) viewed balls of light or flashing lights within the body's area,

(5) a sense of flying,

(6) a piece of memory that stays within the mind and will not go away,

(7) beams of light entering the home from outside,

(8) dreams of UFOs or abnormal attraction to the idea/subject,

(9) exceptional self-esteem issues, and

(10) a sporadic feeling of being watched.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
"I want to believe" but don't... and never will until some of the above listed events happen to me.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Phasmid, some of them can.. if you suffered from certain psychological disorders :sarcastic.

See characteristics 9 and 10:

(9) exceptional self-esteem issues, and

(10) a sporadic feeling of being watched.

cardero

Citizen Mod
There is one characteristic that I was surprised not to see listed but it also is an aspect that I haven't heard about in awhile so I am not sure if this was corrected or not considered common but this was when an abductee has awakened the next day to find blood on their pillowcase or bed sheets from nose implants.

cardero

Citizen Mod
It is estimated that 1 out of 50 people meet the abductee profile. That would mean that in the United States alone there could be 33,000,000 people who may have had alien abduction experiences.

Last edited:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
It is estimated that 1 out of 50 people meet the abductee profile. That would mean that in the United States alone there could be 33,000,000 people who may have had alien abduction experiences.
Has everyone who has met the profile been abducted?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Has everyone who has met the profile been abducted?
Good Question.

The article explains that:

The report suggested that abductees were selected across gender and ethnic lines, with a larger number than expected falling into the "influential" group. The preference for people with higher education and social awareness may be coincidental, or it may reflect a concerted effort to examine the genetic potentials of these human characteristics.

The larger than anticipated number of Americans who fit the abductee profile is difficult to understand. For this figure (33 million) to be true, the frequency of abductions taking place would surely have resulted in more conspicuous activity on the part of the "abductors." We would expect that there would be more witnesses to these abductions. However, if this activity is being conducted by a non-human, superior life form, then its methods of covert action might escape detection.

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Upon compiling that list I got the feeling that there had to be more (they did not even include the actual initial sighting of a UFO) and I did further research and there are more. The ones highlighted in red (though probably important to the alien abduction scenerio) could pertain to almost anyone.

58 Signs of Alien Abduction

Compiled by Melinda Leslie

1. Have you had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more?
  2. Have you been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room?
  3. Have you found unusual, inexplicable scars or marks (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)?
  4. Have you seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or at other locations?
  5. Do you have a memory of flying through the air that could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying?
  6. Do you have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (e.g., an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby)?
  7. Have you seen beams of light outside your home, or beams that enter your room through a window?
  8. Have you had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings?
  9. Have you had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings?
  10. Do you have a cosmic awareness — i.e., an interest in ecology, the environment or vegetarianism; or are you very socially conscious?
  11. Have you had a strong sense of having a mission or an important task to perform, without knowing from where this compulsion comes?
  12. Have you had a secret feeling that you are somehow "special" or "chosen"?
  13. Have you had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterward?
  14. Have you had several strange psychic experiences, such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens?
  15. For women only: Have you had a false pregnancy or a missing fetus (pregnant, and then not)?
  16. Have you awoken in a different place from where you went to sleep, or in a place where you don't remember going to sleep. (e.g., waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)?
  17. Have you had a dream of eyes, such as animal eyes (like an owl's or deer's), or do you remember seeing an animal looking in at you? Do you have a fear of eyes?
  18. Have you awoken, startled, in the middle of the night?
  19. Do you have a strong reaction to the cover art on Whitley Strieber's novel Communion, or to pictures of aliens? Either an aversion to these images or a feeling of being drawn to them?
  20. Do you have inexplicably strong fears or phobias (e.g., fear of heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights or being alone, or fear for your personal security)?
  21. Have you experienced self-esteem problems much of your life?
  22. Have you seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with?
  23. Do you remember having a special place with spiritual significance when you were a youngster?
  24. Is there someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or who remembers you having been missing?
  25. Have you found, at any time, blood or a strange stain on a sheet or pillow, with no explanation as to how it got there?
  26. Do you have an interest in UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps feeling compelled to read about it a lot?
  27. Do you have an extreme aversion to the subject of UFOs or aliens, a sense that you don't want to talk about them? (Hmmm..this sounds like someone I know ;))
  28. Have you been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out-of-the-way or unknown area?
  29. Do you have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night?
  30. Have you had dreams of passing through a closed window or a solid wall?
  31. Have you seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there?
  32. Have you heard strange humming or pulsing sounds from an indefinable source?
  33. Have you had unusual nosebleeds at any time in your life? Or have you awoken with a nosebleed?
  34. Have you awoken with soreness in your genitals which cannot be explained? (there's the one Father Heathen mentioned)
  35. Have you had back or neck problems, with T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body?
  36. Have you had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems?
  37. Have you had electronics around you go haywire or malfunction oddly with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TVs and radios affected as you move close, etc.)?
  38. Have you seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed?
  39. Have you had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear?
  40. Do you have an unusual fear of doctors, or do you tend to avoid medical treatment?
  41. Do you have puzzling insomnia or sleep disorders?
  42. Have you had dreams of doctors or medical procedures?
  43. Have you suffered frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear?
  44. Do you have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things?
  45. Have you had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition?
  46. Have you been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior?
  47. Have you channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials?
  48. Have you simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you?
  49. Have you been afraid of your closet, now or as a child?
  50. Have you had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something")?
  51. Do you have to sleep against the wall, or must you sleep with your bed against a wall?
  52. Do you have a fear that you must be very vigilant or "someone" will take you away?
  53. Do you have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures?
  54. Have you had dreams of destruction or catastrophe?
  55. Do you have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you will be punished if you talk about them?
  56. Have you experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion?
  57. Have you tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success?
  58. Do you have many of these traits, but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter?
I want to add another one that I read from another site that I had to show to mrscardero because it has happened to us alot. I will highlight in red becasue again in could pertain to anyone.
59. When you repeatedly see the same number in succession (e.g. when an alarm clock reads 3:33, 1:11).

1:11 and 11:11 repeatedly follow mrscardero and I. I'm not sure how this fits in with the abduction scenerio but it probably could happen to any person who has never had an abduction experience.

Last edited:

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
  1. Have you had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more? A few times.
  2. Have you been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room? Nope.
  3. Have you found unusual, inexplicable scars or marks (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)? Yes, but I concluded they were scars from childhood.
  4. Have you seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or at other locations? Balls no, flashes yes - generally their caused by my retinal photoreceptors misfiring though.
  5. Do you have a memory of flying through the air that could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying? In dreams I fly a lot.
  6. Do you have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (e.g., an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby)? Yes, but nothing like that.
  7. Have you seen beams of light outside your home, or beams that enter your room through a window? Only the streetlight.
  8. Have you had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings? A few, not many.
  9. Have you had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings? Two sightings, wouldn't call them shocking though.
  10. Do you have a cosmic awareness — i.e., an interest in ecology, the environment or vegetarianism; or are you very socially conscious? I think so, yes.
  11. Have you had a strong sense of having a mission or an important task to perform, without knowing from where this compulsion comes? Sort of, I think everybody does though.
  12. Have you had a secret feeling that you are somehow "special" or "chosen"? I think everybody does, especially when they're a kid.
  13. Have you had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterward? Yep.
  14. Have you had several strange psychic experiences, such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens? Again, I think more people would have experienced something like this than not, usually involving the telephone.
  15. For women only: Have you had a false pregnancy or a missing fetus (pregnant, and then not)? N/A
  16. Have you awoken in a different place from where you went to sleep, or in a place where you don't remember going to sleep. (e.g., waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)? At university, all the time. ;)
  17. Have you had a dream of eyes, such as animal eyes (like an owl's or deer's), or do you remember seeing an animal looking in at you? Do you have a fear of eyes? I have had quite vivid dreams of human and reptile eyes.
  18. Have you awoken, startled, in the middle of the night? In a cold sweat too.
  19. Do you have a strong reaction to the cover art on Whitley Strieber's novel Communion, or to pictures of aliens? Either an aversion to these images or a feeling of being drawn to them? Nope.
  20. Do you have inexplicably strong fears or phobias (e.g., fear of heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights or being alone, or fear for your personal security)? Only sea monsters and whales :shrug:.
  21. Have you experienced self-esteem problems much of your life? Yep.
  22. Have you seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with? Nope.
  23. Do you remember having a special place with spiritual significance when you were a youngster? The house I grew up in, but again I imagine most people are the same.
  24. Is there someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or who remembers you having been missing? No.
  25. Have you found, at any time, blood or a strange stain on a sheet or pillow, with no explanation as to how it got there? Erm...
  26. Do you have an interest in UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps feeling compelled to read about it a lot? As a teenager I was obsessed with the field, not so much now.
  27. Do you have an extreme aversion to the subject of UFOs or aliens, a sense that you don't want to talk about them? (Hmmm..this sounds like someone I know ;)) Nope.
  28. Have you been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out-of-the-way or unknown area? I'm always compelled to do that, I don't like crowds.
  29. Do you have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night? Infrequently, but yes.
  30. Have you had dreams of passing through a closed window or a solid wall? No, but I've had dreams of other things doing that.
  31. Have you seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there? Once, I took it as an hallucination.
  32. Have you heard strange humming or pulsing sounds from an indefinable source? Probably, but houses make those sort of noises a lot.
  33. Have you had unusual nosebleeds at any time in your life? Or have you awoken with a nosebleed? Had them very often as a kid, spontaneous, not from falling over.
  34. Have you awoken with soreness in your genitals which cannot be explained? (there's the one Father Heathen mentioned) No, and *touch wood* I won't!
  35. Have you had back or neck problems, with T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body? Only because I have poor posture.
  36. Have you had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems? No.
  37. Have you had electronics around you go haywire or malfunction oddly with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TVs and radios affected as you move close, etc.)? No.
  38. Have you seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed? Nope, but I've seen a big Grey alien at the foot of my bed, and Sadako Yamamura by the side of my bed - too many horror films before sleep methinks.
  39. Have you had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear? Yeah, its annoying but short lived.
  40. Do you have an unusual fear of doctors, or do you tend to avoid medical treatment? Who likes going to the doctor? But no, not unusual.
  41. Do you have puzzling insomnia or sleep disorders? No.
  42. Have you had dreams of doctors or medical procedures? No, but I might do now :rolleyes:.
  43. Have you suffered frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear? Nope.
  44. Do you have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things? Nope.
  45. Have you had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition? Isn't this the same as Q14? Yes.
  46. Have you been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior? When I was younger.
  47. Have you channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials? Not that I know of.
  48. Have you simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you? Only under the influence of "special" cake.
  49. Have you been afraid of your closet, now or as a child? Every kid is, there could be a clown in there!
  50. Have you had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something")? Everyone has relationship problems, but no, not because of anything like that.
  51. Do you have to sleep against the wall, or must you sleep with your bed against a wall? Hadn't thought about it, don't think so.
  52. Do you have a fear that you must be very vigilant or "someone" will take you away? I'm not quite that paranoid... yet.
  53. Do you have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures? No, I'm too trusting.
  54. Have you had dreams of destruction or catastrophe? Can't remember.
  55. Do you have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you will be punished if you talk about them? I think I'd be ridiculed.
  56. Have you experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion? Let me add up my score at the end.
  57. Have you tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success? Nope.
  58. Do you have many of these traits, but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter? Lets see!
Yes - 19
No - 24
Maybe - 10

Guess I might have been abducted, but if I have been it was very sneakily done. :)

That was weird, but fun.

Heneni

Miss Independent
Number 31 definitely happened to me. For the rest of them, some on occation, some just coincidence, some never.