• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate isn't the way of the Satanist

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
There is no requirement to be a theist, and most Satanists are indeed atheist, with the characters and language being nothing more than metaphor.

That is more of a Jewish idea. Christianity completely reinvented the "Ha-Satan" character, taking the fiercely loyal and obedient angel and turning him into a rebellious, red skinned, horned devil who stands opposed to god. But that is all irrelevant to a Satanist.
Thanks for that, Shadow Wolfe.
Much Appreciated......

DennisTate

With the way you go on about NDEs and how Satanists are Christians and a consistent misunderstanding of the LHP, I really doubt that. The Jews who have called you out for appropriating their religion have backgrounds more useful to me.

Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D. in pages 137 -170 of his book pleads
GUILTY personally...... to the specific deed......
that has caused more pogroms on the Jewish people than
anything else that they were accused of.

I have a responsibility to reach out to Jews with this and other information.......
but because you are very powerfully guided......
your spiritual guides will tell you Satanists......
that CrazyTate is telling you the truth as best as he has been shown so far.

Why reincarnation was edited out of Christianity?

DennisTate

Then why do you keep getting things wrong and make outlandish comparisons (Milgrim Satan Lucifer?) and draw absurd conclusions (Christian Warriors of the Rainbow)?

If former Covering Cherub Lucifer.....
is in fact highly ethical.......
rather than utterly unethical as Christians suppose...........
then some variation on the Stanley Milgram Experiment would perhaps do more to explain what he is really doing......
than any other theory.

Here is a hint at what Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D. admits to...........
it had to do with his fear..........
several decades previously ......

Untitled Document

So I continue my work among these people and grow to love them in the years I have been here. I learn their language and teach them and learn also from them. And from day to day I learn more from the Father of the celestial which is at the heart of our lives.

Now there is no fear, even though I am in disfavor with the authorities of the temples here. These people also have priests who seek to enslave, and they resent my coming here to teach a way of freedom and love and mercy. So perhaps I, too, will find an end like many of the followers of the Christ before me.

But I do not fear now, and I know that in life or death I will not be separated from the Father who is within.

That is my story of the Christ — not a birth and not a death, but a life which is within us. There is no doctrine and no law, but only the search within and the guidance of the Christ and the Father. What may come at the end of the age I have not been given to know, but it, too, will arise from Love and the fulfilling of the life of Love in the world." (Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D.)

If..... some of you Satanists get together and set in motion a series of events that will cause there to Never Again..... be a holocaust or even a major pogrom on the Jewish people...........
then arguably you will have accomplished more than just about anybody else has done in a while.....

DennisTate

Then why do you keep getting things wrong and make outlandish comparisons (Milgrim Satan Lucifer?) and draw absurd conclusions (Christian Warriors of the Rainbow)?

If I am wrong......
you will know why before you finish reading this page.......
but basically.... I wrestle with guilt that is arguably greater than
what Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D. claims for one of his past lives........

Auditions for the role of Elijah needed....

You are going to want to begin in post #67.....

I believe it was in 1994 when I first noticed a possible connection between myself and
the patriarch Adam..............
I have zero memories of any past life..... .but I do have a mole
that could be a hint.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
"OP" means "original post", i.e. the first post in the thread. And you might want to re-read it before making that statement.

OP can also refer to the writer, and however many times you or I might read the OP (that refers to the actual post) we aren't going to discover what the OP (that refers to the writer) actually is.
Or maybe yiou do know what a 'Trika & Satanism via Vāmāchāra' is? But I doubt it! :p

The bible and Jesus reference is actually used as an argument against basing one's morals on the bible.
Only one tiny % of the whole bible is about Jesus, the massive remainder is about the history of the Jews and the 613 Mosaic laws, 507 which were all about securing, strengthening and making into a cohesive, healthy, successful people, many of which all Satanists follow, so I didn't really take much notice of that.

That is a valid question. However, one can of course build a religion around a mythological character without believing in that beings literal existence. Especially if, as in the case of Satan, it can be interpreted to stand for critical thinking and skepticism.
But that's shallow and ...... well..... pathetic.
You might as well build a religion on Batman, or Alice in Wonderland.
Amazing...... Satanists who don't believe in Satan as in any way tangible.

And Satanism is not the only partly atheist religion, another example would be Buddhism, and even certain forms of Christianity could be considered atheist (one of my siblings is an atheist/agnostic Christian for example, and I actually know hardly any truly theist Christians in real life, most of them just consider Jesus someone to look up to without bothering whether he ever existed).
All Christians were the very first people to be called atheists, because they rejected and disbelieved in the Roman Gods. That was the first use of the word.
The meaning has changed over time, but fashions in language do change.
I don't believe in a God that is concerned with humans at all, but I do belie in a Deity......... I'm a Deist.

That would probably be a problem for Satanists that believe in the bible. For the rest of us, it just shows that myths and religions change with time and can't therefore be 100% reliable sources for literal truths.

Many of us who don't actively believe in God are indifferent to him (me for example).
But even if one believes that God doesn't exist one can still be opposed to what he stands for, e.g. dislike the morality or the religious institutions related to him.
I'll bet that you support many of the 507 Mosaic laws, leaving to one side the other 106 sacrificial laws.......

I noticed that thread a while ago but it didn't look that interesting to me - especially considering it's over 800 pages long! And I also don't really see how it relates to Satanism.
Obviously an intangible unreal Satan is not a Great Being, but any Satanists who believe in a real Satan as a great being could most definitely post there.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
then some variation on the Stanley Milgram Experiment would perhaps do more to explain what he is really doing......
Milgram has nothing to do with it. He merely conducted a borderline unethical experiment that revealed abit of how far people will go to inflict harm as long as they are "under orders" from an authority figure. Milgram is more comparable to god, and Satan more analogous to those few participants who told Milgram no more and quit.

DennisTate

Milgram has nothing to do with it. He merely conducted a borderline unethical experiment that revealed abit of how far people will go to inflict harm as long as they are "under orders" from an authority figure. Milgram is more comparable to god, and Satan more analogous to those few participants who told Milgram no more and quit.

Would you mind if I were to quote you on this in other forums?

Would you like me to use your ID here, "Shadow Wolf" and would you like me to add a link back to this statement if I have your permission to do this.............

Here is an example of the first place that I have in mind where I would like to quote you:

I want to start an online outreach to Satanists....

DennisTate

Sure. And thank you for asking.

Here is the link directly to where I quote you on that.........
hopefully by tomorrow or at least by the weekend I will come up with a better reply to you.... and my apologies with getting you mixed up with another poster..........
I checked and you hadn't even replied into that other discussion.........
Wow.... I guess that is just as bad as a poster from another nation not even knowing that there are many philosophical differences between the many denominations of my religion.......

I want to start an online outreach to Satanists....

Oh.. I suspect that the opening post in that discussion may help to explain why I am here in this discussion at this time.......

About fourteen years ago I was on a political discussion forum and somebody who claimed to be the world's most famous Satanist began to reply into my discussions.

In his signature, he gave a link to a Satanist forum, I joined........ and I noticed that the level of anger and bitterness there began to rapidly decrease.

A few months later the guy who I met first acted rather strangely and cursed me upside down on the forum...... so I knew that that was kind of serious... i knew that my family was in real danger...... .so i withdrew from the forum...... . but I knew that the time would come when I would begin again.

I don't debate simply to win debates.... .i try to take discussion to higher and faster and then higher and faster levels.......

which is different from the typical win vs lose method that most Christian apologists use.

I know that I know that I know that I know.... that nobody in their right mind begins a ministry to Satanists.... without asking for assistance from prayer warriors. I will also be anointing my house, basement, door posts and window sills with olive oil that I pray for..... to turn our home into a spiritual fortress.

Thank you all in advance........

In one paragraph...... here is what I believe can emerge out of this..........

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

They explained to me that their concern was for all the people of the world. They weren't interested in one group getting ahead of other groups. They want every person to consider every other person greater than their own flesh. They want everyone to love everyone else, completely; more, even, than they love themselves. If someone, someplace else in the world hurts, than we should hurt we should feel their pain. And we should help them. Our planet has evolved to the point, for the first time in our history, that we have the power to do that. We are globally linked. And we could become one people.

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

When I saw this thread I was interested because it looked as if some Satanists and LHPers etc would come out of the shadows of their closed sections and actually tell us something about their followings, and even answer questions.

But that was before I read the First Post which suggested that the thread was not really for tyros to seek info. However I did learn some things later in the thread, like a substantial % of Satanists don't really believe in Satan but treat the name and tales as a Metaphorical base for their religion.

Oh dear............... I opened a door, and there was nothing in the room. I expected so much more. :shrug:

DennisTate

When I saw this thread I was interested because it looked as if some Satanists and LHPers etc would come out of the shadows of their closed sections and actually tell us something about their followings, and even answer questions.

But that was before I read the First Post which suggested that the thread was not really for tyros to seek info. However I did learn some things later in the thread, like a substantial % of Satanists don't really believe in Satan but treat the name and tales as a Metaphorical base for their religion.

Oh dear............... I opened a door, and there was nothing in the room. I expected so much more. :shrug:

Or... Satanists who claim to be Atheists.......
are lying..... due to the seriousness of the alternative?!

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Or... Satanists who claim to be Atheists.......
are lying..... due to the seriousness of the alternative?!
In 'passing interest' I googled Satanism and accessed a few web sites for info.
One sweetheart runs an intro to Satanism, and further research of his name turns up a cross between ruthless abuse and psychosis.
Obviously I need to delve further, but at first view it looks as if the dangerous sociopaths regard themselves as esoteric, and look upon the less extreme 'followers' as pseudo, false, fake and therefore 'usable' and 'expendable'.
Hmmmmm.......... this might be worth an open debate after further research..... :shrug:

DennisTate

I doubt it. Especially Rival.

You could well be correct.......
I do hope that she will rise to the occasion.......
but the truth is scary....
once I began to read and research near death experience accounts.....
it was only a matter of time and I could no longer fit in with the
Worldwide Church of God and
The Philadelphia Church of God......

If she cannot fit in with the group that is teaching her so far.....
The Breslovian Chassids will almost certainly welcome her.....
they are even willing to mentor me.......

Could bringing the remains of Rabbi Nachman to Israel bring...

geoffrey max Mordecai
2:15 AM (15 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

You asked me sir, if you could be considered a Noahide Breslov.

Since you are a Christian, according to me you fall into the category of
"TRIBE OF BENJAMIN"

As you know this tribe is symbolized by a wolf and is the right hand of Jacob. This right hand is called the sword arm, in Hebrew "Romach" which as you can see has the name "Rome" in it.

Rome is born from the milk of a wolf.

This is the divine plan allowing Christians to do what is not allowed other Noahides to do: Eating the flesh off a living animal. This gives you an advantage over (LABAN/ESAV/AMALEK) the three stooges SLAVEMASTERS, THIEVES, DENIERS OF GOD, who are not allowed to do the things which an "insane" son of a wolf can legally do.

If the showdown does take place, Christians will win and then receive the cure by Rabbi Nachman which is the milk of Rachel's second son [Josef = 20 years of tears/ Rabbi Nachman (nachamo Nachamo (consolation) 4000 years of tears in the next world level)]

Your question about weather you should come to Israel:

Yes, you are not a regular Christian you are a priest of Christian faith and you need to come and learn with the general priesthood (of all 70 faiths). In your particular case as the second goat, you need to lead the 70 nations in fulfilling their promise to Josef as requested by Gd.

The Tribe of Benjamin has a special connection to building the Temple. SO the saint which is the foundation of the world and of the Temple needs to be brought here first.

Here is a passage from the New Testament which mentions the single double triple quadruple song of the redemption. Paul to Thesaloniki first book 4:16

in Hebrew the first letters of single double triple quadruple spell out "like a shofar" which refers to the silver trumpets of Moses or shofar in the text cited above.

please contact me if you have other questions.

If any Jewish scholar or Mystic has fulfilled an important prediction by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.....
it is Rabbi Nachman......

Nachman of Breslov - Wikipedia

In April 1810, Rebbe Nachman called two of his closest disciples, Rabbi Aharon of Breslov and Rabbi Naftali of Nemirov, to act as witnesses for an unprecedented vow:

"If someone comes to my grave, gives a coin to charity, and says these ten Psalms [the Tikkun HaKlali], I will pull him out from the depths of Gehinnom!".[17] "It makes no difference what he did until that day, but from that day on, he must take upon himself not to return to his foolish ways".[18]

This vow spurred many followers to undertake the trip to Rebbe Nachman's grave, even during the Communist crackdown.

John 14:12

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Although Rabbi Nachman did not believe on Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus ... he knew ten times as much about what the Moshiach ben Ephrayim and the Moshiach ben David must accomplish.... .than most of the greatest Christian scholars of this time period.........

I believe that he will approve of my number one choices for those roles.......

Auditions for the role of Elijah needed....

An Elijah... should have somebody in mind for the role of Moshiach ben Ephrayim.......
I do....... AboveAlpha.... know by the nickname "Q" at CIA headquarters in Langley.

And an Elijah should have somebody in mind for the role of Moshiach ben David......
I do..... Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D..... the author of this book that can pave the way for
a whole new dynamic between Christians, Jews and even Muslims.........

The Thomas Book

Last edited:

Liu

OP can also refer to the writer, and however many times you or I might read the OP (that refers to the actual post) we aren't going to discover what the OP (that refers to the writer) actually is.
Or maybe yiou do know what a 'Trika & Satanism via Vāmāchāra' is? But I doubt it! :p
Well, I do know it. Trika is a form of Shaivism which has actually a few similarities to my own beliefs. Wouldn't expect you to know about it, though, I mainly know it from other writings by the user who wrote the original post. And Vāmāchāra is just the original Sanskrit term for the LHP.

But that's shallow and ...... well..... pathetic.
You might as well build a religion on Batman, or Alice in Wonderland.
Amazing...... Satanists who don't believe in Satan as in any way tangible.
Well, chaos magicians (which could be considered to be LHPers, too) actually treat such fictional characters as actual spiritual entities, so there's that.

But why would an atheist religion be necessarily pathetic? I mean, I'm not exactly an atheistic Satanist myself (my exact position on the theism-scale is a bit complicated), but I use many of the same approaches as they do. Satanism, even of the theistic kind, is about treating one's own self as divine, and therefore it doesn't make that much of a difference whether you worship deities you consider to be just parts of your psyche, or whether you consider your psyche to be a manifestation of the really existing deities you worship. The only thing important is that it helps you, that it works for you, and that you're happy with it.

Sure, from the position of a theist who is convinced that deities exist, a religious atheist might look pathetic in regards to being blind to the actual existence of the deities s/he works with. But if one simply is blind in that way, then being an atheist (or rather agnostic) is still the best thing one can do if one doesn't like to have just blind faith.

And from the normal atheistic position a religious atheist might also look quite strange. But as I said before, if behaving religious helps you, do it, if not, don't.
I'll bet that you support many of the 507 Mosaic laws, leaving to one side the other 106 sacrificial laws.......
I'd have to look into them, but they don't have that good a reputation. Aren't those the kinds of laws that forbid eating shrimps and using different kinds of thread for the same cloth? Or am I confusing something?

Obviously an intangible unreal Satan is not a Great Being, but any Satanists who believe in a real Satan as a great being could most definitely post there.
Fair enough. Still not really feeling like doing so.

Yeah, most posts here sadly are not by Satanists or similar.
Well, if you got any questions just ask!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'd have to look into them, but they don't have that good a reputation. Aren't those the kinds of laws that forbid eating shrimps and using different kinds of thread for the same cloth? Or am I confusing something?
I'm pretty sure those are the laws that declare rabbits to be cud chewers, along with those 10 that are almost universally confused for the 10 Commandments.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Well, I do know it. Trika is a form of Shaivism which has actually a few similarities to my own beliefs. Wouldn't expect you to know about it, though, I mainly know it from other writings by the user who wrote the original post. And Vāmāchāra is just the original Sanskrit term for the LHP.
Ah...... Well, at least two very tough debaters on the Great Beings thread are Hindus and there is also a Buddhist. One thing I learned is that there are thousands of varying 'followings' in Hindu and so they might well know about Trika. Fair enough.
Well, chaos magicians (which could be considered to be LHPers, too) actually treat such fictional characters as actual spiritual entities, so there's that.
I recognise 'chaos' as the very fingerprint of Deism, because everything 'that is' was developed from or out of chaos. And the word 'magician' warms me because 'magi' is a translation of a title that was given to Yeshua BarYosef (Jesus) through his amazing abilities and knowledge...... it's translation into the Eastern Aramaic term for Handworker in wood, bone, stone and possibly metal was 'Nagar' or 'Nagara', the Greek word of which was 'tekton' ........ because those workers were indeed amazing in their abilities, but where a person had healing and other skills it was definitely a title.
But why would an atheist religion be necessarily pathetic? I mean, I'm not exactly an atheistic Satanist myself (my exact position on the theism-scale is a bit complicated), but I use many of the same approaches as they do. Satanism, even of the theistic kind, is about treating one's own self as divine, and therefore it doesn't make that much of a difference whether you worship deities you consider to be just parts of your psyche, or whether you consider your psyche to be a manifestation of the really existing deities you worship. The only thing important is that it helps you, that it works for you, and that you're happy with it.
Sure, from the position of a theist who is convinced that deities exist, a religious atheist might look pathetic in regards to being blind to the actual existence of the deities s/he works with. But if one simply is blind in that way, then being an atheist (or rather agnostic) is still the best thing one can do if one doesn't like to have just blind faith.
And from the normal atheistic position a religious atheist might also look quite strange. But as I said before, if behaving religious helps you, do it, if not, don't.
Well, I was writing about 'Satanists who don't believe in a real Satan', you have expanded that out to 'religious atheism', but...ok, I admit that I can't see the point in a religion existing without a deity, it might as well be called a philosophy or something.
I 'clicked' on your mentioning 'treating one's own self as divine'. My perception of Deism is that 'God is everything that is', and so if a person would claim to be 'divine' then I could understand that, but then the sparrows in my garden are a tiny part of God as well, and the tree that they sit in.......... even the stones laying about. It would only be in the event that a person claimed to be exclsively divine that I would take a pace back, and then another. :p
Yep...... Shellfish, un-scaled fish, a very sensible law if you wanted to stay alive. Unscaled fish are carrion eaters and concentrate the poisons of other fish until they become deadly to eat, and as for shellfish, look up 'shellfish poison paralysis' which is a very worst killer today. Don't you go down the foreshore eating shellfish without very careful pre anti-viral/bacteria cleansing. Oysters are cleaned in ultra-violet tanks for three days by law (here).
The forbidding of mixing cloths in clothing was all about status. Only Levite/Preist status allowed certain cloths to be worn, etc. I expect that if you ever become a Grandmaster of your group that you'll be wearing something special. :D
Fair enough. Still not really feeling like doing so.
No probs. One religion was holding the field in what looked to me like a hard sell. The Hindus and Buddhist were debating it strongly, and I got so bored that I took holiday from it all.
Yeah, most posts here sadly are not by Satanists or similar.
Well, if you got any questions just ask!
I've been trawling the LHP, Luciferian and Satanist DIRs and there is masses more reading there. Even in the DIRs some members don't come across as the real-deal, but then many Christians (mainly on fundie-forums elsewhere) don't look anything like Christians!
I might start a thread on LHP followings in a week or so, after reading all the DIR threads.

Reactions: Liu

Liu

I recognise 'chaos' as the very fingerprint of Deism, because everything 'that is' was developed from or out of chaos.
Since you mentioned you might wanna look more into the LHP, it might help you to know, there are basically two (if not more) quite different currents that have "chaos" in their name. In one context (namely in the aforementioned chaos magicians) it can mean a chaotic approach in so far as they use elements from any mythology or fictional universe they can think of. In other contexts (mainly when refering to gnostic LHPers), "chaos" rather refers to the opposite to or origin of the existing cosmos.

Well, I was writing about 'Satanists who don't believe in a real Satan', you have expanded that out to 'religious atheism', but...ok, I admit that I can't see the point in a religion existing without a deity, it might as well be called a philosophy or something.
I wouldn't have that much of an issue with it being called a philosophy instead; depends on the definition of religion whether it fits or not.
But there are also quite established religions without deities, and even if atheistic Satanists don't believe in any deities, they might nevertheless be engaged in their "religion" to such an amount that simply calling it a philosophy doesn't really cut it. I mean, I'm agnostic regarding the existence of personal deities, but in actual practice I still treat Satan as if it exists not just as an impersonal something but a being because that makes it much easier to relate to, and I enjoy engaging in devotional activities like e.g. praying. And in that I don't necessarily differ from purely atheist Satanists. Not calling that religious therefore seems a bit strange to me.
Maybe we can settle on calling it a form of spirituality? Or does that open up another can of worms?

I 'clicked' on your mentioning 'treating one's own self as divine'. My perception of Deism is that 'God is everything that is', and so if a person would claim to be 'divine' then I could understand that, but then the sparrows in my garden are a tiny part of God as well, and the tree that they sit in.......... even the stones laying about. It would only be in the event that a person claimed to be exclsively divine that I would take a pace back, and then another. :p
Well, I'd call it pantheism, but seems like we share some beliefs then.

Yep...... Shellfish, un-scaled fish, a very sensible law if you wanted to stay alive. Unscaled fish are carrion eaters and concentrate the poisons of other fish until they become deadly to eat, and as for shellfish, look up 'shellfish poison paralysis' which is a very worst killer today. Don't you go down the foreshore eating shellfish without very careful pre anti-viral/bacteria cleansing. Oysters are cleaned in ultra-violet tanks for three days by law (here).
The forbidding of mixing cloths in clothing was all about status. Only Levite/Preist status allowed certain cloths to be worn, etc. I expect that if you ever become a Grandmaster of your group that you'll be wearing something special. :D
Sure, at that time those laws certainly made sense one way or another. Doesn't make them that useful nowadays, though.