• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate isn't the way of the Satanist

DennisTate

It's called a rebuttal. You said something that I disagreed with, the point over LeVay allegedly having a realization that included getting rid of either hate or love. It doesn't mean I didn't read your post, it means I disagreed with that part.

None of that holds any relevancy in Satanism. It's on par with trying to explain the world and offering evidence of god to an atheist by using the Bible. It's no different than if you quoted from the Iliad or Shakespeare or Mein Kampf. To a Satanist, the Bible holds no spiritual or religious knowledge, wisdom, or guidance.

How is that relevant? That is what you believe. It has no bearing in Satanism.

The second time that I met him........
Pan..... saved my life.......
I was close to suicide......
I wanted to go to hell.. .meet Azazel... let him know that I had put in what I thought was the winning bid on his guilt.... so that he could go to heaven..... and find out how to begin working for the Ancient of Days the Father again.... and for Messiah Yeshua - Jesus who did an Academy Award winning rendition of Messiah the Passover Lamb... making it possible for me to attempt an angle on......."goat for Azazel"........

So anyway.... I was close to suicide.....
I had the bullet in the chamber of the 30.30.......
and voila... I meet Pan again.... and he said to me.......

"What doest thou here Elijah?"

I didn't know what he meant... .I looked to one side..... nobody there glowing.... everybody dark.... I looked the other way... and everybody was dark...........
then I clued....... he meant me........
The guy who looked like Pan just told me that as far as he was concerned..... I was Elijah...........

so I took the bullet out of the chamber of the 30.30........
and walked out of that room scratching my head over what I had just seen......... and heard......

DennisTate

It's called a rebuttal. You said something that I disagreed with, the point over LeVay allegedly having a realization that included getting rid of either hate or love. It doesn't mean I didn't read your post, it means I disagreed with that part.

None of that holds any relevancy in Satanism. It's on par with trying to explain the world and offering evidence of god to an atheist by using the Bible. It's no different than if you quoted from the Iliad or Shakespeare or Mein Kampf. To a Satanist, the Bible holds no spiritual or religious knowledge, wisdom, or guidance.

How is that relevant? That is what you believe. It has no bearing in Satanism.

If... near death experiencer Aurora Ray was shown something correct.... about there being 14 Elohim........

and if every human is given an over soul.... from one of these fourteen Elohim at conception.........

and if... Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan.... was merely a Covering Cherub..........

not... a member of the Elohim........

then the possibility for jealousy .... which is really just love gone a little dark and selfish.........

entering the picture becomes pretty obvious.........
which I do believe is quite relevant to Satanism..... specificallly to what I am 99% certain is the next stage of Satanism...........

which is Satanists becoming Universalist Christian Warriors of the Rainbow..... with a lot fewer anger issues than Mr. John Ramirez still seems to have.........

DennisTate

I know that it sounds strange......
but if Lucifer Satan..... is really much like Stanley Milgram Ph. D. in his approach.... then
his wanting his followers to respect Messiah the Passover Lamb.... is quite conceivable.........

.... and his highly motivated, energetic and tough followers.....
can almost over night dominate the segment of Christianity that people feel like bothering to listen to.......

This is the fastest and most effective way to set in motion a series of events... that can save millions.... even billions of lives.... and improve life for all seven billion of us over the short term......

Satanism Ending

or perhaps followers of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov... .whose teachings were very similar to the hidden teachings of Yeshua......

Could bringing the remains of Rabbi Nachman to Israel bring...

or perhaps.......
Satanists... could teach that maybe the being of light of NDE fame is Satan.......
and his teachings are sure different than what Orthodox Christians have been teaching.......

... i suppose that is another option............

Last edited:

DennisTate

I guess a huge percentage of Christians......
would tend to agree with Satanists.... who felt that maybe this message......
was actually from Satan.......

Spirituality

Who goes to Heaven?

In the endbelieve it or not (sigh of relief) everyone gets to come home! I know some people will have a hard time hearing this. Especially those who believe that people who do evil deserve damnation. But you must understand; Heaven does not think as we do. Heaven is a place of ultimate LOVE! They want nothing more than to see us healed and restored should we have been damaged by evil. And to Heaven, those who are hurt by evil or even seen as Souls' who actually do it ... are all seen as individuals who are hurting in the worst wayand in need to repair. Also, do you honestly think Jesus would have asked us to forgive, serve and Love one another without hesitationif Heaven does not do that as well? Think about it.

Understand, God has a perfect system of justice. What comes around, always goes around. No one ever gets away with anything. I can promise you that! What we do not rectify and make right in this life, we will have to accomplish in the next one. The great Christian teacher from India, Paramahansa Yogananda, believes that Heaven does not usually allow us to remember former incarnations because of the challenging Karma we may have endured before. He says, there is no greater "hell" than the hell we create for ourselves though the perpetration of unloving behavior. The energy of such deeds always comes to find us in later lives.

When we have learned how to become individuals that base our entire existence and consciousness around manifesting LOVE, we then become capable of entering the domain of the higher Realms of Heaven while also understanding how Heaven thinks. In the Bible, it is written, "Our thoughts are not like God's thoughtsand our ways are not like God's ways." And without the energy of Love permeating our being fully, we will never even come close to thinking like God.

The bottom line is this: until we practice Love consistently, we will only go so far until we are made to incarnate somewhere in God's Super Universe again and again (unlimited times) until we finally learn our lesson. Until then, we will be allowed to come back home to various parts of the Realm temporarily, so that we can be refreshed, refurnished and taught by our elders, Soul Family and our guides. But once we are done, it is off to work we go!

If you are open to the idea of teaching that Satan... is the being of light of NDE fame.... then.... we just found some pretty serious common ground!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
then
his wanting his followers to respect Messiah the Passover Lamb.... is quite conceivable.........
Satan rebelled against God and set us free from God's rule of tyranny. Why would Satan want us to respect Christ in such a way when Satan dipped his finger in the blood of your "impotent mad redeemer" and write upon his brow: "The true Prince of Evil - the King of the Slaves!"
Why not educate yourself about Satanism and the LHP instead of making these preposterous, absurd, and outlandish statements that have nothing to do with Satanism and serve only to betray your total and complete ignorance of the LHP? How about reading some LHP literature before posting such nonsense that has no basis in fact and is not in anyway grounded or even remotely aware of LHP ways?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I guess a huge percentage of Christians......
would tend to agree with Satanists.... who felt that maybe this message......
was actually from Satan.......

Spirituality

If you are open to the idea of teaching that Satan... is the being of light of NDE fame.... then.... we just found some pretty serious common ground!
I was being facetious with that post.

DennisTate

Satan rebelled against God and set us free from God's rule of tyranny. Why would Satan want us to respect Christ in such a way when Satan dipped his finger in the blood of your "impotent mad redeemer" and write upon his brow: "The true Prince of Evil - the King of the Slaves!"
Why not educate yourself about Satanism and the LHP instead of making these preposterous, absurd, and outlandish statements that have nothing to do with Satanism and serve only to betray your total and complete ignorance of the LHP? How about reading some LHP literature before posting such nonsense that has no basis in fact and is not in anyway grounded or even remotely aware of LHP ways?

I am not absolutely sure how this fits but.........
what if Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D. was shown the truth......
What if..... there was a disciple named Saul.. who looked a lot like Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.....
and what if Judas Didymus Thomas, Joseph of Arimathea..... Cephas / Peter and Judas... come up with a plan to substitute Saul..........
for Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus at a certain time............

... much as predicted in the Koran..........

then people who really know this are in a position to play an intriguing role in the ushering in of genuine peace to the Middle East.......

Pages 137 - 170 of........

The Thomas Book

DennisTate

I was being facetious with that post.

What if it was neither the Romans.... .nor the Jews... who actually killed Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus??????

I am being quite serious........

Islamic view of Jesus' death - Wikipedia

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

— Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157–158[7]

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am not absolutely sure how this fits but.........
Because Satanists have nothing to do with the Bible or God. A huge chunk of them are atheist. And even though Satanists stand opposed to god, and Satan revolted against god, you are trying to say that Satanists will become Christians and that Satan wants his followers to respect Jesus. With few exceptions, Satanists do not accept the Bible, they do not believe in god or Jesus, and Biblical teachings hold just as much importance and sway as teachings from the Necronomicon.
for Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus at a certain time............
Jesus wasn't a rabbi. This has been explained to you. Your attempts at appropriating Judaism and Satanism into your own religious views is not appreciated, and it makes you look a fool.

DennisTate

Because Satanists have nothing to do with the Bible or God. A huge chunk of them are atheist. And even though Satanists stand opposed to god, and Satan revolted against god, you are trying to say that Satanists will become Christians and that Satan wants his followers to respect Jesus. With few exceptions, Satanists do not accept the Bible, they do not believe in god or Jesus, and Biblical teachings hold just as much importance and sway as teachings from the Necronomicon.

Jesus wasn't a rabbi. This has been explained to you. Your attempts at appropriating Judaism and Satanism into your own religious views is not appreciated, and it makes you look a fool.

Actually..... I am 98% certain that you already know that a significant percentage of Satanists......
already attend a Christian church.........
and are perfectly set up to pull off something like a magnetic polar shift in the spiritual realms.......
as they embrace higher level truths than are understood by 97% of actual Christians.........
who are not part time Satanists........

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am 98% certain that you already know that a significant percentage of Satanists......
already attend a Christian church.........
No, but I am 100% certain you have no idea what you're talking about. Satanists are not "super secret undercover Christians," god is not a part of their lives, and if they do worship anyone or anything it is themselves. The two more "publicly visible" forms of Satanism, LaVey Satanism and the The Satanic Temple, both mock Christianity (such as calling Christ the Prince of Evil and King of Slaves, or "our religion doesn't believe in hitting children," a taunt and rebuttal of Proverbs 13:24), stand opposed to Christian values (such as when it comes to sex and sexuality or extracting revenge instead of turning the other cheek), and you won't find adherents of either humbling themselves before god or asking Christ for forgiveness.
They aren't Christians, plain and simple. Your attempts to make it seem like they are is something even a child would know not to do.

DennisTate

I don't know about you but I find pain and suffering rather unpleasant and so not good. (excluding the fun kinky stuff but that's not truly suffering).

What of adversity itself is bad? If it's the crucible by which growth comes from?

Kapalika...... is 111 the number for Kali?

It is the number for Lilith........ and this just came clear this morning.......

Look at the number of this post?

Nominations for the Throne of David?

But thank you for those spells you and other cast for me..... it just hit me this morning that Kali = Lilith = Truth...... so the bad girl of Judaism.... the ex-wife of Adam........ is Kali of Hinduism......and in her unfallen state is TRUTH.......... no wonder she has eight arms.

DennisTate

No, but I am 100% certain you have no idea what you're talking about. Satanists are not "super secret undercover Christians," god is not a part of their lives, and if they do worship anyone or anything it is themselves. The two more "publicly visible" forms of Satanism, LaVey Satanism and the The Satanic Temple, both mock Christianity (such as calling Christ the Prince of Evil and King of Slaves, or "our religion doesn't believe in hitting children," a taunt and rebuttal of Proverbs 13:24), stand opposed to Christian values (such as when it comes to sex and sexuality or extracting revenge instead of turning the other cheek), and you won't find adherents of either humbling themselves before god or asking Christ for forgiveness.
They aren't Christians, plain and simple. Your attempts to make it seem like they are is something even a child would know not to do.

No idea is an awfully strong phrase to use........
I do have some idea....
but I certainly have only a miniscule comprehension of all this in comparison to Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan...... and Kali Lilith / Truth...... that is true........

but I do have some background that you may eventually find useful to you........

and isn't it kind of weird that this turned out to post ending in the number 6000..... 1991 was a very good year indeed.....

Darth Vader = Azazel = Zeus???

DennisTate

Once again, those don't mean diddly-squat to a Satanist. You may as well quote Poe's The Raven or Stoker's Dracula, both which have far more artistic value than any Abrahamic text. Personally, I find Dante's Divine Comedy and Milton's Paradise to be of very great artistic value, whereas the Abrahamic texts to me are nothing more than the ramblings of ancient shepherds vying for control over people, but they couldn't do it on their own so they created stories about how it's not them who is in control, but rather god. And to a very ancient people who thought lighting and seizures were supernatural events, who wants to risk angering god?

The Milgram experiment looked into to lengths people would to in obeying an authority figure, with only a few refusing to keep going with it. For Lucifer, the stakes were much higher, and there was no one telling him to inflict pain upon another. Rather he rebelled against an unjust god.

Again, no. Satanists are overwhelmingly atheist, especially LeVay Satanists. For the most part, they do not believe in the soul. It is a concept that is rubbish and hogwash.

The Satanists who do not believe in the soul...... are making the same mistake as deeply religious Christians... Jews... or Muslims..... .who will not even look objectively at the possibility that maybe.... just maybe.....the human over soul.... is one of the 14 Elohim............ which corresponds to the seven spirits of G-d...mentioned in the Jewish and Christian scriptures............

Like I mentioned....... if you Satanists... come to recognize the being of light of NDE fame as Satan....... then you and I have something to talk about.........

The Thomas Book

Page 215:
A member of the Pharisees asked him one day if he was the Son of God.
Yeshua replied, “You also are a Son of God.”

“No! To claim such a thing would be blasphemy. I dare not claim such a title. Do not speak to me of that.”

Yeshua looked at him intently, and then spoke. “You sense within yourself how close to God you are, but you are afraid to step closer. Was not Adam a Son of God? And are you not a spark of the Divine Fire? It is easier to be a mortal obeying laws than a portion of the Spirit of God lighting the paths of others. It is not blasphemy you fear, but responsibility. Yet I tell you, the yoke I would lay on you by making you a Son of God is lighter than the yoke of the Law. My yoke will bear you up: the Law can only weight you down until you fall exhausted in the dust.”(Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D.)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Because Satanists have nothing to do with the Bible or God.
Hi........ again........ :)
I don't know what the OP is, but the OP quotes the bible and refers to Jesus etc....... so I'm guessing that very few Satanists are indifferent to God and Bible, etc....... ?
A huge chunk of them are atheist.
...and I don't get that. Surely, to be a Satanist one has to be a Theist, because the term refers to an interested or involved Supreme Being..... ergo, theism. ???
And even though Satanists stand opposed to god, and Satan revolted against god, .................
Obviously if a Satanist thinks the bible is waffle then Job won't count, but in Job Satan carried out God's instructions to the letter, which is a prob for any who take any notice of that..?
Satanists do not accept the Bible, they do not believe in god or Jesus,
Again, I'm wondering....... a Satanist who doesn't believe in God can be indifferent to God, rather than opposed to God in any way...........

As a Deist who only believes that Jesus (Yeshua) was a peasant who supported the Baptist in an insurrection against priesthood corruption, I guess I could almost qualify as some kind of LHPer, but I notice that no LHP or Satanist followers have posted on the GREAT BEINGS Thread to introduce their beliefs...... do you all stay in the shadows (excuse that, please! :) ) or what?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
..and I don't get that. Surely, to be a Satanist one has to be a Theist, because the term refers to an interested or involved Supreme Being..... ergo, theism. ???
There is no requirement to be a theist, and most Satanists are indeed atheist, with the characters and language being nothing more than metaphor.
Obviously if a Satanist thinks the bible is waffle then Job won't count, but in Job Satan carried out God's instructions to the letter, which is a prob for any who take any notice of that..?
That is more of a Jewish idea. Christianity completely reinvented the "Ha-Satan" character, taking the fiercely loyal and obedient angel and turning him into a rebellious, red skinned, horned devil who stands opposed to god. But that is all irrelevant to a Satanist.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
but I do have some background that you may eventually find useful to you........
With the way you go on about NDEs and how Satanists are Christians and a consistent misunderstanding of the LHP, I really doubt that. The Jews who have called you out for appropriating their religion have backgrounds more useful to me.

Liu

Hi........ again........ :)
I don't know what the OP is, but the OP quotes the bible and refers to Jesus etc....... so I'm guessing that very few Satanists are indifferent to God and Bible, etc....... ?
"OP" means "original post", i.e. the first post in the thread. And you might want to re-read it before making that statement. The bible and Jesus reference is actually used as an argument against basing one's morals on the bible.

...and I don't get that. Surely, to be a Satanist one has to be a Theist, because the term refers to an interested or involved Supreme Being..... ergo, theism. ???
That is a valid question. However, one can of course build a religion around a mythological character without believing in that beings literal existence. Especially if, as in the case of Satan, it can be interpreted to stand for critical thinking and skepticism.
And Satanism is not the only partly atheist religion, another example would be Buddhism, and even certain forms of Christianity could be considered atheist (one of my siblings is an atheist/agnostic Christian for example, and I actually know
hardly any truly theist Christians in real life, most of them just consider Jesus someone to look up to without bothering whether he ever existed).

That would probably be a problem for Satanists that believe in the bible. For the rest of us, it just shows that myths and religions change with time and can't therefore be 100% reliable sources for literal truths.

Again, I'm wondering....... a Satanist who doesn't believe in God can be indifferent to God, rather than opposed to God in any way...........
Many of us who don't actively believe in God are indifferent to him (me for example).
But even if one believes that God doesn't exist one can still be opposed to what he stands for, e.g. dislike the morality or the religious institutions related to him.

As a Deist who only believes that Jesus (Yeshua) was a peasant who supported the Baptist in an insurrection against priesthood corruption, I guess I could almost qualify as some kind of LHPer, but I notice that no LHP or Satanist followers have posted on the GREAT BEINGS Thread to introduce their beliefs...... do you all stay in the shadows (excuse that, please! :) ) or what?
I noticed that thread a while ago but it didn't look that interesting to me - especially considering it's over 800 pages long! And I also don't really see how it relates to Satanism.