• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has GOP/US right gone as mad as it seems?

Cooky

Veteran Member
The only information you are seeing is one sided because of the biased media and censorship. Citizens of the US are not getting the Truth. Any information contrary to the lies and propaganda of the left is censored. When you have to go to the lengths they’ve gone to completely remove Trump, Obsession to Impeach, threaten witnesses to election fraud, they demanded mail in voting while it was unnecessary, very few people ever quarantined themselves, people continued to go to stores and shopping. The actions after the election are proof of the massive fraud. When you have Truth you never have to threaten and censor people.

You know what's funny? Is that the KGB run Russian State has blocked Alexei Navalny from being allowed on TV... And in America, Left wing social media has banned all Trump's accounts.

Coincidence..? Possibly not.

Wandering Monk

You Trumpists keep screaming fraud, yet every time I ask for evidence of a specific case of fraud, I get no response. Makes me think you got nothin'.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Here is the logic. Barr is a swamp creature who did not look for evidence.
384px-William_Barr.jpg

He looks human to me?????

You Trumpists keep screaming fraud, yet every time I ask for evidence of a specific case of fraud, I get no response. Makes me think you got nothin'.
I just told you the specifics and the actions taken after the election, hundreds of eyewitness testimony “affidavits” which are sworn testimony admissible in court but denied, the rule changes done by states were unconstitutional. Mail in ballots couldn’t be verified as truthful. Funny how hypocritical you are, Mueller report, all fraudulent and you all went to the extreme to dig stuff up. Obvious election rules broken, stuffed ballot boxes 100’s of eyewitnesses and you say “where’s the evidence”?

Wandering Monk

I just told you the specifics and the actions taken after the election, hundreds of eyewitness testimony “affidavits” which are sworn testimony admissible in court but denied, the rule changes done by states were unconstitutional. Mail in ballots couldn’t be verified as truthful. Funny how hypocritical you are, Mueller report, all fraudulent and you all went to the extreme to dig stuff up. Obvious election rules broken, stuffed ballot boxes 100’s of eyewitnesses and you say “where’s the evidence”?

Thanks for making my point. You gave no specific case of fraud which could be checked out. Which state and county? Whose affidavits? Affidavits aren't admissible if they are hearsay. What mail in ballots in which state can't be verified as truthful? Where were ballot boxes stuffed? Just ONE specific location and case would be a great start so I can check out your assertion.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Ask And You Will Receive

There are mountains of evidence of fraud. Methinks you do not know - perhaps do not want to know - what evidence even is.

Having said that I thought the Anita Hill & Brett Kavanaugh nomination taught us evidence is not required. It's Guilt By Accusation and The Seriousness of the Charge and all that. Well, we all know if it weren't for double standards, the Left would have none at all.

I saw the mountains of evidence with my own eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wandering Monk

There are mountains of evidence of fraud. Methinks you do not know - perhaps do not want to know - what evidence even is.

Having said that I thought the Anita Hill & Brett Kavanaugh nomination taught us evidence is not required. It's Guilt By Accusation and The Seriousness of the Charge and all that. Well, we all know if it weren't for double standards, the Left would have none at all.

I saw the mountains of evidence with my own eyes.

You also make my point. You provide no specific example that I can check out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for making my point. You gave no specific case of fraud which could be checked out. Which state and county? Whose affidavits? Affidavits aren't admissible if they are hearsay. What mail in ballots in which state can't be verified as truthful? Where were ballot boxes stuffed? Just ONE specific location and case would be a great start so I can check out your assertion.

Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin all violated election laws because they changed the laws through executive action, courts instead of through the legislature. This is unconstitutional and the ballots couldn’t be verified as valid. There was no discussion by the legislature is these states. You cannot prove the mail in ballots were legitimate, that’s a big problem.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/11/20/7-ways-the-2005-carter-baker-report-could-have-averted-problems-with-2020-election/

Read this and open your eyes, they did nothing with this report. Democrats still believe it’s voter suppression to require proper ID to vote, why? So they can cheat that’s why.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Here is the logic. Barr is a swamp creature who did not look for evidence. Compare the DOJ's response to thousands of eye witnesses provided affidavits of fraud, meh. Nothing to see here. Not ONE agent assigned.

To the claim by a NASCAR driver claims of racist motivated attack. The next day, literally 12 agents were assigned to the case ... wait for it ... TO FIND EVIDENCE.
You don't see the difference between failing to produce evidence for the courts and an investigation into something?
Amd, of course. "He's a part of the swamp draining crew but he went against der Truhmprer and is now swampy himself.":rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin all violated election laws because they changed the laws through executive action, courts instead of through the legislature. This is unconstitutional and the ballots couldn’t be verified as valid. There was no discussion by the legislature is these states. You cannot prove the mail in ballots were legitimate, that’s a big problem.
You miss the news of them doing audits, verifications amd recounts?
You miss the news where courts have not been agreeing with you?

You miss the news of them doing audits, verifications amd recounts?
You miss the news where courts have not been agreeing with you?
If you recount illegitimate ballots you still get an illegitimate count. They couldn’t verify the ballots were legal or legitimate. That’s a fact

Wandering Monk

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Hawley’s claim about Pennsylvania’s election law

• The Pennsylvania Constitution sets specific reasons that voters can vote absentee, such as illness. It does not explicitly forbid mail-in voting.

• In October 2019, the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed Act 77 to permit no-excuse, mail-in voting

• The state Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit challenging the law after the election, concluding it was untimely.
Sources:

Washington Post, Two Republican lawyer-senators look for loopholes in democracy, Jan. 3, 2021

Sen. Josh Hawley, Sen. Hawley Will Object During Electoral College Certification Process On Jan 6, Dec. 30, 2020

Philadelphia Inquirer, The Trump campaign is suing Pennsylvania over mail ballot drop boxes, June 29, 2020

Philadelphia Inquirer, Pa.’s election system is on the verge of the largest changes in decades — in time for the 2020 election, Oct. 23, 2019

Philadelphia Inquirer, Pennsylvania Supreme Court tosses GOP congressman’s suit seeking to throw out all ballots cast by mail, Nov. 28, 2020

PolitiFact, Fact-checking Trump's false claims about Pennsylvania's election, Jan. 7, 2021

NBC Philadelphia, Pulling Apart U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley's Argument About Pennsylvania's 2020 Election, Jan. 7, 2021

Sen. Bob Casey, Senator Casey speaks on the Senate floor on the objection to PA electoral votes, Jan. 6, 2021

Washington Post, Two Republican lawyer-senators look for loopholes in democracy, Jan. 3, 2020

Email interview, Adam Bonin, political law compliance lawyer and lead Philadelphia county counsel to the Biden-Harris campaign, Jan. 7, 2021

Email interview, University of Texas law professor Stephen Vladeck, Jan. 7, 2021

Telephone interview, Edward Foley, Ohio State University law professor, Jan. 7, 2021

Email interview with Richard L. Hasen, law professor at the University of California-Irvine, Jan. 7, 2021

Email interview, Ellen Ford, Pennsylvania Department of State spokesperson, Jan. 8, 2021

Last edited:
They did verify them.[/QUOTE
  • The Pennsylvania Constitution sets specific reasons that voters can vote absentee, such as illness. It does not explicitly forbid mail-in voting.

• In October 2019, the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed Act 77 to permit no-excuse, mail-in voting

• The state Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit challenging the law after the election, concluding it was untimely.
Sources:

Washington Post, Two Republican lawyer-senators look for loopholes in democracy, Jan. 3, 2021

Sen. Josh Hawley, Sen. Hawley Will Object During Electoral College Certification Process On Jan 6, Dec. 30, 2020

Philadelphia Inquirer, The Trump campaign is suing Pennsylvania over mail ballot drop boxes, June 29, 2020

Philadelphia Inquirer, Pa.’s election system is on the verge of the largest changes in decades — in time for the 2020 election, Oct. 23, 2019

Philadelphia Inquirer, Pennsylvania Supreme Court tosses GOP congressman’s suit seeking to throw out all ballots cast by mail, Nov. 28, 2020

PolitiFact, Fact-checking Trump's false claims about Pennsylvania's election, Jan. 7, 2021

NBC Philadelphia, Pulling Apart U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley's Argument About Pennsylvania's 2020 Election, Jan. 7, 2021

Sen. Bob Casey, Senator Casey speaks on the Senate floor on the objection to PA electoral votes, Jan. 6, 2021

Washington Post, Two Republican lawyer-senators look for loopholes in democracy, Jan. 3, 2020

Email interview, Adam Bonin, political law compliance lawyer and lead Philadelphia county counsel to the Biden-Harris campaign, Jan. 7, 2021

Email interview, University of Texas law professor Stephen Vladeck, Jan. 7, 2021

Telephone interview, Edward Foley, Ohio State University law professor, Jan. 7, 2021

Email interview with Richard L. Hasen, law professor at the University of California-Irvine, Jan. 7, 2021

Email interview, Ellen Ford, Pennsylvania Department of State spokesperson, Jan. 8, 2021[/QUOTE

Not sure why you posted this, had nothing to do with what I said. Mail in voting when done according to the laws made and agreed by the “legislature” is constitutional. When done by executive order, court or any other means that bypasses the “legislature” it is unconstitutional.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All that was posted because it's called supporting your claim. It's the proper thing to do in debate.
It also shows us from very many sources that Trump is full of crap and lying.