• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has GOP/US right gone as mad as it seems?

Thanks for clearing that up and I received a warning concerning something I responded to you for and thought you did cause you had said you were going to report or something to that affect. If you didn’t I’m sorry for mentioning that. What I find interesting is how sensitive and quick you are about slander and such when you slander me by insinuating I am continuing in some kind of vile behavior still, when I’m not.

Another thing is, at that rate of a deficit 50 Trillion isn’t an exaggeration and it looks like a 1.9 Trillion spending bill just passed the Senate.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I support those group of people as much as I organizing and actively promoting the passing of this Convention.

I support getting 2/3 of states together for making a balanced budget amendment, term limits and electing responsible people in government no matter what party.
OK.

ecco

Veteran Member
Thanks for clearing that up and I received a warning concerning something I responded to you for and thought you did cause you had said you were going to report or something to that affect. If you didn’t I’m sorry for mentioning that. What I find interesting is how sensitive and quick you are about slander and such when you slander me by insinuating I am continuing in some kind of vile behavior still, when I’m not.

Perhaps you need to slow down and really comprehend what you read. I said I rarely report anyone. I said I only have only reported one person in the years I have been on this forum and that was for outright lying about me.

If you received a warning, it is because the Mods monitor posts to make sure they comply, more or less to forum decorum.

Perhaps you need to slow down and really comprehend what you read. I said I rarely report anyone. I said I only have only reported one person in the years I have been on this forum and that was for outright lying about me.

If you received a warning, it is because the Mods monitor posts to make sure they comply, more or less to forum decorum.

Are we good then because I’d like to move on?

BTW, I highly recommend that you do not post what the mods here may say to you in a private message because that's considered to be "private".
BTW, I highly recommend that you do not post what the mods here may say to you in a private message because that's considered to be "private".
I was wrapping up a conversation and hoped we all came to terms and were in good standing with each other. We good bro?