• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday - Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thanks everyone! This year was definitely better than the last, which wasn't very hard to do.
I committed shrimpocide, out of the couple of MTG booster packs I got I got a mythic rare card from a new set that is a straight shot of steroids into my token deck (It makes a token copy of all creatures controlled by target players), and I got Rocksmith 2014.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Thanks everyone! This year was definitely better than the last, which wasn't very hard to do.
I committed shrimpocide, out of the couple of MTG booster packs I got I got a mythic rare card from a new set that is a straight shot of steroids into my token deck (It makes a token copy of all creatures controlled by target players), and I got Rocksmith 2014.
happy bday come play with my wife and I!

suncowiam

happy bday come play with my wife and I!

Yo. I spend too much time arguing with you folks over economy and didn't know you all played MTG!

I have a decent collection but stopped playing years ago because, well, no one to play with. I have the most annoying blue counter deck.

Happy bday ShadowWolf!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have a decent collection but stopped playing years ago because, well, no one to play with. I have the most annoying blue counter deck.
As long as it's not a mill deck. I HATE mill decks. There is nothing more annoying than someone's who sole strategy to win is making your opponent burn through their deck. There are even mill decks that can potentially win in two rounds. That's just ridiculous. My Arcbound deck I really didn't even get to test on its first play because it was against a mill deck.And I say this as someone who has some great cards for a mill deck (except I have to mill my own deck first).

suncowiam

As long as it's not a mill deck. I HATE mill decks. There is nothing more annoying than someone's who sole strategy to win is making your opponent burn through their deck. There are even mill decks that can potentially win in two rounds. That's just ridiculous. My Arcbound deck I really didn't even get to test on its first play because it was against a mill deck.And I say this as someone who has some great cards for a mill deck (except I have to mill my own deck first).

I haven't played in years so I'm not familiar with the newer decks.

No, my blue deck is a straight up counter with Force of Will to nullify early rushes form weenies like White and Green. It just locks you down and earns card advantage over a very slow game.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Caitlin didn't deserve her cake.
So I stole it just for you!
th

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not yet! I'm still in my 20s for seven more hours (being born further west has created an odd time paradox where my physical location is an hour ahead of my relative postion that would constitute a full year after my birth).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not yet! I'm still in my 20s for seven more hours (being born further west has created an odd time paradox where my physical location is an hour ahead of my relative postion that would constitute a full year after my birth).
You will eat the cake, & you will like it!