• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Jewscout!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
To one of the most happenin' (so cool, he could probably say that and sound groovy, as opposed to me, hehee!) guys I know!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
actually today is my B-day!:bounce

but i had to celebrate it last week cause of Tisha B'av which is frigin this sunday:rolleyes:

but i got some books on WW1, the Sealab season 3 on DVD ("It don't mean butt if it ain't got that jut!"), my own legal copy of KMFDM's "WWIII", and "Schindler's List" on DVD:bounce

and my mom is getting a storage shed so i can store my crap till i move again and paid for the first month

huajiro

jewscout said:
actually today is my B-day!:bounce

but i had to celebrate it last week cause of Tisha B'av which is frigin this sunday:rolleyes:

but i got some books on WW1, the Sealab season 3 on DVD ("It don't mean butt if it ain't got that jut!"), my own legal copy of KMFDM's "WWIII", and "Schindler's List" on DVD:bounce

and my mom is getting a storage shed so i can store my crap till i move again and paid for the first month
I just bought Downfall, have you seen it yet?

joeboonda

Jewscout!

Happy Birthday! Say, did you get my reply the other day? Just learning, so I dont know if I did it right.