• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Anniversary RF

Lightkeeper

RF is one year old today. Congratulations, Rex, for a job well done. Thank you for bringing us all together.

Attachments

• pty-balloonswht.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 109

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear forum................

And three cheers for Rex!!!!!:woohoo: :jiggy:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'll echo what No*s said, with some happy pagan dancing thrown in for good measure!

I've been saving this quote for awhile, thinking how perfect it is for RF, and I thought that this might be a good occasion to do so...

"I hold that it is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world. If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them to respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religion is a sacred duty." - Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you, Rex, all the mods, and to my fellow members, for making this a wonderful place in which to fulfill what I see as my sacred duty.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
:jiggy::woohoo::jiggy::woohoo:

Party Time!!!

I, too, think that this deserves a "Year in Review" thread. Shall I start it?

Ceridwen018

Oh my gosh! I didn't even realize!

Wow, this truely is a milestone! I can't express how happy I am that this place has done so well! Vive le forums!

Master Vigil

ALRIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now time for some HAPPY HEATHEN PAGAN DANCING!!!!!!!!!
:jiggy: :jam:
:jam: :jiggy:

Oh you know you love it!!!!!!

robtex

Veteran Member
Rex it is amazing what you and the other mods have accomplished in one short year with this forum. happy bday RF!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
wizani2t.gif

Now...Let's Party!!!! Dance everyone..Dance!!!

dancing.gif