• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hadith (Sayings of the Prophet pbuh)

Messenger of ALLAH, Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Acts of kindness and virtue save a man from the adverse consequences of his wicked deeds. The charity that is given discreetly cools down Allah’s anger and kindness to relatives increases a man’s age.”

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
"If someone constantly asks for forgiveness, Allah will show him a way out from every difficulty and a way to salvation from every sorrow, and He will give sustenance from an unexpected source."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Abu Dawud)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
“Whoever would love to be saved from the Fire and entered into Paradise, then let him die with faith in Allah and the Last Day, and let him treat the people the way he would love to be treated.”
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Musnad Ahmad)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Do not ask for a position of authority, for if you are granted this position as a result of your asking for it, you will be left alone (without God’s help to discharge the responsibilities involved in it), and if you are granted it without making any request for it, you will be helped (by God in the discharge of your duties)."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

"Allah loves the righteous, pious, inconspicuous people.

When they are absent they are not missed. When they are present they are not called out or noticed.

Their hearts are lamps of guidance. They emerge from every place of darkness."

(Hadith in Ibn Majah)

Cordoba

“He will not enter Paradise whoever is either coarse or conceited.”

(Hadith in Sunan Abu Dawud)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The example of the person who teaches people good and neglects himself is like a lamp, which is a source of illumination for people and burns itself."[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tabarani)

Cordoba

The Prophet, peace be upon him, passed by a pile of food in the market.

He put his hand inside it and felt dampness, although the surface was dry.

He said: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“O owner of the food, what is this?’[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The man said, ‘It was damaged by rain, O Messenger of God.’
[/FONT]
He said,

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]‘Why did you not put the rain-damaged food on top so that people could see it!

Whoever cheats us is not one of us.” [/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad related to us that God says in a sacred hadith:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"If someone draws near to me a hand span, I draw near to that person a forearm’s length.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If he draws near to Me a forearms length, I draw near to him the span of two outstretched arms.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If he comes to Me walking, I come to him at speed."[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The deen [religion] is ease.

Whoever makes the deen too hard for himself will be overpowered, so direct yourselves to what is right, follow a middle course, accept the good news of the reward for right action, and seek help [to reach your goal by being constant in worshipping] in the morning, evening and some of the night.”
[/FONT]
(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The most perfect believer in the matter of faith is one who has excellent behavior; and the best among you are those who behave best towards their wives.”
[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Whoever dies and is free from three: arrogance, grudges and debt will enter Paradise.”
[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"He who commits a sin, a black spot is inscribed in his heart. [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If he repents, his heart is re-burnished, but if he does not, it spreads until it covers the whole heart."[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“God did not send me to be harsh, or cause harm, but He sent me to teach and make things easy.”
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Whoever suffers from injury and forgives the person responsible, God will raise his status to a higher degree and remove one of his sins"[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"If the believer truly knew what was with God from punishment then not one would hope for His Paradise.

And if the disbeliever truly knew what was with God from mercy then not one would despair of reaching His Paradise"
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

When Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, arrived in Madinah he said:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"O people! Spread greetings of peace, feed (the poor and needy), behave kindly to your relatives, offer prayer when others are asleep, and (thus) enter Paradise in peace."
[/FONT]
(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

"The religion is ease, and no one will make the religion difficult except that it overcomes him.

So take a focused, middle path, and try your best, and have glad tidings, and seek help (from God) in the morning and the evening and the night."
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"God said, 'Whoever does a good deed, then he shall have ten rewards for it, or I may increase it even more than that.

And whoever does a bad deed, then their recompense will be a sin, or I may forgive it.

And whoever seeks to come nearer to Me by a hand span, I come nearer to him by an arm's length.

And whoever seeks to come nearer to Me by an arm's length, I come nearer to him by more than that.

And whoever comes to Me walking, I come to him rushing.

And whoever comes to Me with an earth-full of sins, without associating any partners with Me, I will give him the equivalent in forgiveness'"
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"A mistaken decision in acquitting a guilty person is better than a mistaken decision of punishing an innocent one."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)