• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gravitationalists!!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Just wanted to let all you Gravitationalist out there know that the Theory of Gravity is exactly that!!
It's just a THEORY!!
If it were true it would not be just a theory!!!
Gravity is a lie!!!!!

:foot:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Just wanted to let all you Gravitationalist out there know that the Theory of Gravity is exactly that!!
It's just a THEORY!!
Gravity is a lie!!!!!

It's impossible to argue with this logic. Only a fool would believe gravity has been established beyond doubt.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It's just a THEORY!!
Gravity is a lie!!!!!

This kind of thinking weighs down on my soul most heavily. It is a REVELATION! :angel2:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
We have been so blinkered by the thought that gravity exists, that we can nolonger fly like the Angels. Witches have a far better understanding .

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Indeed!! The Theory of Gravity is but a plot by atheists to confuse us and lead us from God!!

And don't get me started on Circuit Theory!!

Atreyu

The Devil herself
If gravity is just a theory. Then how can we stand upon the earth without floating about, Yet we cannot stand upon the moon without floating about.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
If gravity is real then why doesn't it affect the trajectory of light? How come I can use a flashlight without the beam falling to the ground?

Kerr

If gravity is just a theory. Then how can we stand upon the earth without floating about, Yet we cannot stand upon the moon without floating about.
Because we are not dragged down, it is the Earth that is moving up! It is all an illusion of that we are going down!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Genesis 11:3-6 clearly states that it is possible to build a tower to Heaven.
God was so worried about this that he destroyed this tower, and scattered and confused the builders.
If the Theory of Gravity was true, then this story would be false.
So the Theory must be a lie.
11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
11:5
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
And in 2 Kings 20 we read...

20:11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.

This would not be possible if the Theory of Gravity were true!!

Atreyu

The Devil herself
Because we are not dragged down, it is the Earth that is moving up! It is all an illusion of that we are going down!
Then what about everthing on the bottom and sides of the earth. Last I heard the earth is still round, or are back to flat again.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Then what about everthing on the bottom and sides of the earth. Last I heard the earth is still round, or are back to flat again.
Well, we do know the Earth has ends that God can grab a hold of...

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

Atreyu

The Devil herself
Well, we do know the Earth has ends that God can grab a hold of...

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
I am pretty sure God did not write those words. In modern times when things can be proven I have yet to see a prophet ad words from God to the Bible. That would just be considered insanity.

Last edited:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I am pretty sure God did not write those words.
But God did communicate the words to his prophets. It is holy writ and infallible.

The Earth is clearly a flat rectangle with a magma filled center propped up on a cooling rack not unlike a Pop Tart that's still too hot to eat:
Job 9:6- Who shakes the earth out of its place, and its ydwmu (pillars) tremble.
Psalm 75:3- The earth and all its inhabitants are melting away; I set firm its pillars.
Ezekiel 7:2- Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says to the land of Israel: The end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land.

See also Deuteronomy 28:49, 64; 33:17; 1 Samuel 2:10; Psalm 19:4; 22:27; 46:9; 48:10; 59:13; 65:5; 67:7; 98:3; 135:7; Proverbs 17:24; 30:4; Job 28:24; 37:3; Isaiah 5:26; 24:16; 40:28; 41:5; 42:10; 45:22; 48:20; 49:6; 52:10; 62:11; Jeremiah 10:13; 16:19; 25:33; Micah 5:4.

Atreyu

The Devil herself
But God did communicate the words to his prophets. It is holy writ and infallible.

;
If that were the case then I would imagine he would still be communicating to the select prophets amongst us, who then should be adding God's thoughts to the Bible. The world is everchanging and I am sure that God should have something more to say to us by now.