• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Good Fruballs" Unchecked?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I know you can't uncheck it, but what if someone did? Would it make a negative fruball? Why is it there if you can't uncheck it?

Also, anyone else ever wondered what would happen if you unchecked "Also add as friend" when sending a friend request? :D

Panda

42?
Premium Member
There is an option for negative frublas. But it is disabled so you only get the good frubal option.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
There is an option for negative frublas. But it is disabled so you only get the good frubal option.

I was on a site that allowed negative reps for a while.

Things were interesting, to say the least.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I think negative frubals wound be neat, but it should have its own separate count instead of subtracting from the positive frubal count.

For example:
Pos Frubals: 42823245
Neg Frubals: 246441369​

Of course, negative frubals would be given anonymously. ;)

Shermana

Heretic
I think Negative frubals would be a good idea if it was possible to see who gave them for which post. That way, negative frubals could even be seen as a trophy in themselves, a lot of people don't like the truth and you'd be able to see who ain't liking what. For example, if Trinitarians go around negative fruballing every argument against the Trinity just because it's against the Trinity, it would make a very loud statement about them.

Last edited:

nnmartin

I was on a site where you could give negative reputation (ie: frubals)

positive frubals came up as greed blobs, negative as red.

it was a great incentive for the trolls to see who could collect the most reds.

The higher the red, the more cred! he he