• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good day to all

LDox

Hello folks,
My name is Reverend Lewis Doxtater. I am an ordained minister through Universal Ministries in Indiana. I am a husband to a wonderful woman and father to two great children. I have been teaching Martial Arts for the past 25 years. Studied philosophy, psychology, science and just about any question that has ever been asked of me. If I do not know the answer I find it.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF!
That sounds like a great background and life experience. I look forward to seeing you around here!

Welcome! Good that you try to provide answers, and if you do not know, you try to find the answer yourself!

What kind of martial arts do you do?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Hello folks,
My name is Reverend Lewis Doxtater. I am an ordained minister through Universal Ministries in Indiana. I am a husband to a wonderful woman and father to two great children. I have been teaching Martial Arts for the past 25 years. Studied philosophy, psychology, science and just about any question that has ever been asked of me. If I do not know the answer I find it.
This place?
Universal Ministries
Universal Ministries will ordain anyone, within our doctrines and rules of our Articles of Association and Establishment. Ordination is granted for life within these documents of the church. Become a LEGALLY ORDAINED MINISTER, ONLINE with Universal Ministries and start your own ministry or church today! Ordination is granted freely in faith, although we do have a one-time registration cost, which includes your basic ordination credentials you will need in serving others. Women are welcome and have the same right as men to ordination.

Whether you worship God above, Our Dollars in Denver, or Nature's beauty, we uphold your right to your beliefs. We welcome you to sojourn within our growing Ministries of Universal Acceptance. Become a Minister in our beliefs or yours, no matter what Church you belong to, if any. The Universal Ministries is an all faiths church that does not deny God's ability to touch people in many ways.

source

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Hey! I got ordained from them to!! Took about five minutes.
(Just so I can be among the first to perform wedding ceremonies for LGBT couples when it becomes legal in Colorado...)

LDox

Welcome! Good that you try to provide answers, and if you do not know, you try to find the answer yourself!

What kind of martial arts do you do?

I use a composite style that combines a base of Taekwondo and incorporates techniques from many different styles. With an eye towards countering my personal weaknesses.

LDox

This place?
Universal Ministries
Universal Ministries will ordain anyone, within our doctrines and rules of our Articles of Association and Establishment. Ordination is granted for life within these documents of the church. Become a LEGALLY ORDAINED MINISTER, ONLINE with Universal Ministries and start your own ministry or church today! Ordination is granted freely in faith, although we do have a one-time registration cost, which includes your basic ordination credentials you will need in serving others. Women are welcome and have the same right as men to ordination.

Whether you worship God above, Our Dollars in Denver, or Nature's beauty, we uphold your right to your beliefs. We welcome you to sojourn within our growing Ministries of Universal Acceptance. Become a Minister in our beliefs or yours, no matter what Church you belong to, if any. The Universal Ministries is an all faiths church that does not deny God's ability to touch people in many ways.

Yes however I did not have to pay for my ordination, and it was not done online. I underwent a series of tests and had to attend classes at the church in order to receive my ordination.